U.S. Army Reviews

13 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 69.158 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
environnement de travail
Travel counselor (voormalige medewerker) –  Woluwe-St.-Etienne26 augustus 2018
Experience professionnelle tres enrichissante au sein de la Us army
4 jours semaine
Rewarding
Communication Security Custodian (voormalige medewerker) –  Mons, Belgium30 mei 2018
I enjoyed working as a Comsec Custodian while serving at US Army NATO. I worked with all differently nationalities of people and learned many different cultures.
travel Europe
away from family
The best experience
Infantry Fire Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Brussel-Hoofdstad16 mei 2018
The Army is the best experience a person can have, it is difficult and challenging but offers a purpose. The Army instill life skill and core values that will enable you to exceed in any environment.
Proud to serve
Budget Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Mons, Belgium7 mei 2018
A new career and I learned a lot. Many leadership changes generated many challenges but the opportunity to continue to serve our country was an honor. Learned much about our government and others and relished living in the international community. Budgeting, though challenging, was rewarding as it provided me a new skill set and another opportunity to develop future Analyst for the Army.
Opportunities to serve
Leadership
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and Fun place to work with a lot of challenges but very rewarding.
Recreation Assistant - Mechanic Helper (voormalige medewerker) –  Brussels, Belgium30 december 2017
I lived in Belgium and I lived about 50 kilometers from work. I would wake up early about 5:30 AM and 6 AM to be on time at work. Actually I would be there early so I could go to the GYM on Base and workout and take a shower before going to work. Then I would eat breakfast and make some coffee and just relax before the buzz of the day started and we opened to doors for business. I learned how to work on cars and different types of vehicles. Management was a tough nut with many rules to follow, US Military rules. My boss was a local Belgian (Actually a Netherlander or Dutchman) and he spoke 5 languages including English. Facing my boss and the big boss too because there was always a challenge at work to accomplish or some deadline to meet. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping people and fixing there problems on there cars and vehicles and seeing the smiles on their faces when the job was completed.
Pluspunten
Yearly 3 percent increases in wages and seeing Europe and travel vacation opportunities.
Minpunten
The annual training which was the same as last year.
Great Place
Cyber Counterintelligence Special Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Mons, Belgium7 mei 2017
A lot of good people to work with. No two days are the same. Great place to work and travel around Europe. It is great to be in an organization that is about the international partnership.
Multi-cultural
Minpunten
Slow to get things done.
Bedrijfscultuur
Working overseas for the military
Project Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Chièvres1 oktober 2016
Being able to work for the government overseas in support to the soldier and their family members. Close support to the commanders in communications and provide security to the network.
Support the soldiers
Minpunten
five year turn over and being excepted back into the stateside job market.
4,0
Front desk clerk 3rd shift
Hotel clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  mons, belgium9 november 2015
Log in support including each guest that were needed to be coordinated to their assigned room, if applicable.
Accepting payments for residencies each night.
Monitored security camera's inside of the military hotel.
Answered 100 line-phone console providing all calls designated to the proper rooms or stations requested, gave wake up calls ,
Kept up logs on all residence in hotel each night.
Kept front desk station area clean and presentable for staff as well for the public.
Assured that only acceptable personal gain access to hotel.
Monitored security camera's at all times also on the grounds around the hotel.
Provided all front desk support including end of shift maintenance and cleaning needed,
including each night the need to put any money into a sealed monitored safe prior to my 3rd shifts end.
Pluspunten
enjoyed working with the residance
Minpunten
shift changed aroun too often & too much difficult stay alert!!
International Military/Civilian IT Service Provider
Commander, CIS Support Unit (CSU) Mons (voormalige medewerker) –  Mons Belgium4 oktober 2015
Dynamic challenging environment providing voice, video and data services to NATO HQs elements in 7 different countries. Working with people from various backgrounds and cultures is a continuous adventure. You must be flexible while ensuring that services are provide with in the key performance indicators and quality performance metrics. I have learned you must have patience but still be able to maintain your ability to enforce standards and meet performance targets. Working with people and developing relationships that are genuine and trustworthy has been the most rewarding part of serving in the NATO environment.
People, culture, travel
Minpunten
People, self interests, keeping up with customer demand
Best job I ever had
Information Management Officer (voormalige medewerker) –  Multiple locations27 januari 2015
I loved working for the Army but had to leave because of family. It is hard being a soldier and always being away from family. So I decided at the end of my deployment to find a regular job.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Great experience and opportunity to work in a diversified multi-national community.
General Supply Specialist / Procurement Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Brussels, BRU25 juli 2014
- Upon arriving to Belgium, it is quite a culture shock compared to what we are used to in the United States. I learned how to coerce with the largely diverse group of international military personnel on a day to day basis. Such things as, adapting to their customs and way of life. The people were friendly and I made many friends and business contacts while stationed there. There were extreme challenges with procurement and contracting purchases of supplies due to the Government cutbacks and budget conflicts. But the most rewarding experience was the travelling. Europe is very beautiful and to have been able to see what I've seen while I was there, and experience all that Europe had to offer, I wouldn't change a thing.
Pluspunten
Great travelling and culture experience
Minpunten
Gas was purchased in liters
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Perfect for anyone associated with the military or DOD lifestyle.
Administrative Support (voormalige medewerker) –  Brussels, BRU5 maart 2014
Army Community Service is a superb place to work. Their primary mission/function is to help military members and their families with a broad range of services that streamline day to day living, both abroad and domestically. It feels wonderful to be able to help people. It enables both the families and the military member to work and THRIVE in environments that could otherwise be daunting. They provide help with tasks from finding childcare, eateries, locations, familiarising yourself with a locality to a broad range of social services that deal with simple and complex matters of daily living. They provide activities that enable people to become a part of the community, and not become isolated. They provide aid in difficult situations, such as unexpected emergencies or family problems. They also provide help with Permanent Change of Station activities (moving). My coworkers were the kind of people you would want to work with anywhere, anytime - all awesome!
My tasks were primarily administrative, advertising, support types tasks. There really didn't seem to be a 'hardest part', the most enjoyable part was definitely dealing with all the wonderful people who came through our doors.
Wonderful people
Minpunten
Budget cuts have severly downsized services.

Zie meer reviews over U.S. Army

Je kan het volgende proberen:

Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij U.S. Army. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag