UCB Employee Review

Travail équlibré

2 February 2016
Malgré une charge de travail quotidienne soutenue, mais gérable, UCB Pharma propose à ses employés un cadre professionnel attractif et agréable et de bonnes possibilités pour le développement de carrière.
Les tâches sont précises, assorties d'informations nécessaires à leur bonne tenue, et généralement remarquées si bien réalisées.
3,0
5,0
Pros
Environnement de travail
19 August 2017
Same location
Global Regulatory Affairs associate (Former Employee) - Anderlecht
Excellent time at UCB, I was working as a consultant on an RA project- I would like the opportunity to return after 2 years of working on site the project ended and I left.
31 March 2017
Same location
Investor Relations Intern (Former Employee) - Anderlecht, Belgium
UCB was an incredible company intern in, and an overall fantastic company to work at.

The headquarter building is great, with fantastic on-site (and affordable) canteen facilities, a gym, and a good-sized staff parking (as well as being easily accessible via public transportation).

There is a great atmosphere among workers and everyone is very friendly and helpful.
Pros
Great facilities, good atmosphere among workers
Cons
Not necessarily easy to get to know people
2,0
10 August 2020
Principle Scientist (Former Employee) - Braine-l'Alleud, Belgium
At the time I was working at UCB, it was a confusing time with multiple re-organizations and strong-willed managers without much management skills. Colleagues were demotivated, stressed, and burned out. Things turned for worse when I came back from a maternity leave. Nobody new how to deal with the situation. I hope things are better now, but if I had to rate the company from my experience at that time, I wouldn't recommend it unless you just need a well-paying job in Belgium for personal reasons.
Pros
salary and benefits
Cons
toxic work environment
Official response from UCB
11 August 2020
We appreciate your feedback and are sorry to hear of your experience. We take all reviews seriously and will use your feedback to inform and improve employee satisfaction moving forward.