UCB Employee Reviews

Er heerste een heel positieve sfeer onder de arbeiders. Met velen heb ik nog een goed contact. Een dag op het werk kon je voor een groot deel zelf regelen als alles op het einde van de dag maar gedaan was en dat gaf je ook een stukje verantwoordelijkheid wat altijd goed is. Het moeilijkste is, denk ik, dat veel collega's het niet makkelijk hadden met de vele en onregelmatige uren en dat gaf soms wel wat spanningen.
The management at UCB has a lot to be desired. They show ZERO loyalty to employees that have given years to the company. They do NOT listen to their employees complaints in regards to managers. It's always employees at fault NEVER branch managers.
Pros
Cons
Too many to list
18 November 2020
Thank you for the feedback. We are saddened to hear of your dissatisfactory experience. We will be sure to include your feedback as we strive to create a positive work environment for all of our employees.
Ja trabalhei na UCB e fui muito feliz lá. Se nossos caminhos se encontrarem novamente, seria um grande prazer voltar a trabalhar por ela.
Pros
Excelentes beneficios
Cons
Nao identifiquei
2 November 2020
Obrigado por compartilhar sua experiência conosco! Estamos muito felizes em saber de sua experiência positiva na UCB e transmitiremos seus comentários.
The management was so poor after the restructuring especially when Mr. Quincy Leung came over.
Pros
On time salary payment
20 October 2020
We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We take all reviews seriously and will pass along your experience as we continue to assess UCB employee satisfaction.
Pay is bad, management is unskilled, cant be personable for nothing our management was requesting dumb amounts of stuff from us an we got quota everyday we never once got raises we never once got days off unless they were the weekend dont work here
Pros
Cons
No raises, no days off, no paid leave, no benefits, insurance sucks
2 October 2020
Thank you for the feedback. We are saddened to hear of your dissatisfactory experience. Our goal is to ensure all employee needs are satisfied. We will be sure to include your feedback as we strive to improve our performance reviews in the future.
Keep searching. This place sucks the soul out of its employees. They demand work yet pay bare minimum, even the commission is set up for one to never earn much unless you luck out with a big paying account.
14 September 2020
We appreciate your feedback and are sorry to hear of your experience. We take all reviews seriously and will use your feedback to inform and improve employee satisfaction moving forward.
No hay motivación para el trabajador y no hay muchas oportunidades de crecimiento.no hay incentivos ,el salario no es el mejor, los entrenamientos no están a la altura de la empresa
29 June 2020
Agradecemos sus comentarios y lamentamos saber de su experiencia. Tomamos en serio todas las revisiones y utilizaremos sus comentarios para informar y mejorar la satisfacción de los empleados en el futuro.
It was first experience to work with MNC Overall good experience having good working culture . Management was also good and collaborative. People associated were good and cooperative
26 May 2020
We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear of your experience. We will use your feedback to continue to strengthen our employee satisfaction initiatives moving forward.
Loved working at UCB. Everyone I worked with was "Top Notch ". I learned something from coworkers or CROs. Well balanced and was by far one of my best experience.
14 May 2020
We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear of your experience with UCB! We will use your feedback to continue to strengthen our employee satisfaction initiatives moving forward.
trabajo equipo, apoyo incondicional a clientes, hay crecimiento personal y profesional, cuando sale el gerente a trabajar con uno lo hace de manera constructiva aporte esquemas de productividad y crecimiento de ventas por Brick
Pros
seguro medico, prestaciones de ley y comisiones arriba del promedio
Cons
no hay
29 April 2020
¡Agradecemos sus comentarios y nos alegra saber de su experiencia con UCB! Utilizaremos sus comentarios para continuar fortaleciendo nuestras iniciativas de satisfacción de los empleados en el futuro.
Pros: great benefits, good pay, onsite gym, good cafeteria onsite Cons: weak leadership who do not provide clear direction or guidance, a survivalist/individualistic culture, unclear roles and responsibilities, mid-level and senior level management with no experience for the departments or business areas they're charged with leading, unethical hiring and firing practices, unresponsive HR
4 April 2020
While your perspective is unfortunate, we appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share this review with our internal team to improve our team roles in the future. Thank you!
I am happy to work there. You get lots of Global work experience. I have a very supportive management team. They have a great working model for management of partner CROs
22 February 2020
At UCB, we strive to provide a unified environment to ensure all employees feel comfortable and supported to succeed.
Empresa boa de trabalhar, tem boa oportunidade de crescimento.
22 February 2020
Obrigado por compartilhar sua experiência conosco! Temos o prazer em saber que sua experiência foi positiva na UCB e passaremos o seu comentário a diante.
The supervisor and managers really category about you and half you in every way they can to ensure you succeed. Because this is a new company to our area, it is a great opportunity for promotion as well.
Pros
Work life balance, schedules are flexible
Cons
Paid twice a month. Seems like it takes soooo long to get paid.
17 February 2020
Es una institucion bastante ordenada y disciplinada. Permite un crecimiento profesional en el area de trabajo Permite estar actualizado
22 February 2020
En UCB, nos esforzamos para proporcionar un entorno unificado que garantize que todos los empleados se sientan cómodos y respaldados para tener éxito.
Where do I start ... first and for most the salary, The amount of hours you spend there compare to the amount of money you get is completely unbalanced.Now when comes to Management , there are nice ones and also horrible ones, for instance my first Manager was super nice (that explains why he was hired by American Express) and did not micro manage me, my Second one wasn't bad either but he was super close to the a manager that used to seat next to him. I think she didn't like me and that mostly influence him to change his views around me. There was a cubanito manager that was funny and cool, but most of the time he was busy. People around you could be very nice, but others can get SUPER LOUD, and be super unprofessional ( kind of ghetto). Money was OK, but something transitional works, to make a career out of it, good luck.
I really enjoyed my time in UCB it is a company to be proud of excellent products and genuine passion and care for the patient innovation and creativity is encouraged
Buen ambiente de trabajo. Interesante cultura organizacional. Muy buenas prestaciones. Bonos muy interesantes.
Pros
Seguro de gastos médicos, seguro dental, seguro de visión, vales de despensa.
Cons
Mucho viaje
Great opportunity for those seeking positions in a call center. Huge potential to make money! I received more training there than I have at other sales positions, they definitely invest in their employees.
well is all the moust same thing as my previous jobs , they was flexible as long as you do a great job , i have wich every job were like them
this a great job for someone who is single and no kids the training is as you need to know basis and very hands on and faced paced. they mentality is you are not a person your like you need your eto in order to anything but the company makes you use 4 hrs for 30 mins very unfair,
Pros
hour lunch
  1. Employee Reviews