United States Postal Service Reviews

Alle 16.454 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Terrible place to work
DELIVERY SUPERVISOR (huidige medewerker) –  Frederick, MD16 augustus 2018
This is not the place to work for a person with an education. The hours are inconsistent the management does not care about the employees. people are treated like cattle.
USPS overall Review
City Carrier Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  NJ15 augustus 2018
If you're an outdoors person it's a beautiful job to work in. Peoples person awesome job to be in.

Management was very poor and unfair. Very cut throat and harassing.

Most enjoyable time I had was actually delivering and getting to see different ethnic people and communicate deliver their personal mail or package. Them being grateful for the time i took to greet them and personally give them a greeting everyday.
Pluspunten
federal discounts, greeting/meeting new customers
Minpunten
harassing and cut throat managerial staff
Good Job Hard work
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (huidige medewerker) –  Eatontown, NJ15 augustus 2018
Very good job if you can focus and work hard. management can be a pain and corporate has no idea which way is up but overall a positive work environment where the only challenge is the mail
Good pay and benifits
Minpunten
Long hours exposed to weather
Team atmosphere, fast-paced
Postal Support Employee (huidige medewerker) –  Sonora, CA15 augustus 2018
Fast-paced with a lot of physical activity. Programs and procedure training is hit-or-miss, and not well documented. Ask the same question to 3 different people and get 3 different answers. Too much micro-management from supervisors and Postmaster.
Pluspunten
Clean, safe work environment, Enough mental challenge to keep things interesting.
Minpunten
Low pay, not enough hours.
I love it
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Wrens, GA15 augustus 2018
I have been with the Postal Services for three and half years. It has been a wonderful experience. I plan on retiring from here. The postal services is a good experience on learn on how the mail stream works. Even how to track packages. I distributed mail for carriers. Then open office so that i can help customers with mailing letter and packages.It is not hard at all to me. I enjoy seeing new and old faces. Helping customers when needed.
Pluspunten
Meeting new faces and being able to help cusomers
Great job
Rural Carrier Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Fishersville, VA15 augustus 2018
The job is easy and very enjoyable depending on your post office. Not very hard work usually off at a good time everyday! The pay is wonderful with the hours you still have your day to enjoy.
Usps
Mail Handler (voormalige medewerker) –  Phoenix, AZ15 augustus 2018
typical day learn to work within team
Learned what was priority and not
management always there
workplace culture easy
hardest part of work long hours
Pluspunten
great pay~! for holiday work
long hours on feet
Great job, money wise
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  N/A15 augustus 2018
This is a perfect paying job with GREAT benefits. I believe this job is for someone without kids. It’s hard to balance your outside life plus this job. It’s very demanding especially as a CCA.
Money
Stressful place to work.
Postal Clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  Virginia Beach, VA15 augustus 2018
I was a package handler at the postal service, there were so much mail in one day that it was pass on to the next day. The vendor's included Amazon, FedEx, UPS, etc..
Hard work.
Bedrijfscultuur
Youre just another number .
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (huidige medewerker) –  Santa Monica, CA15 augustus 2018
The company has so many things wring with it. The Union is amazing and protects the workers. The management are underpaid power hungry employees who continue the hamster cycle.
Mail Clerk
Postal Clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL15 augustus 2018
I love my job, we had a time frame to meet our productivity quote, we work as a team with other station mates, we had to receive incoming & outgoing mail
Great
very fun work place
Postal Support Employee (huidige medewerker) –  Gig Harbor, WA15 augustus 2018
I feel like the Postal service is a great place to work. Everyone works as a team. Everyone is works towards the same goal. the supervisors totally support progression and climbing the ladder.
Bedrijfscultuur
good benefits and comp package but stressful
Data Conversion Operator/Clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  Baton Rouge, LA15 augustus 2018
Had to do everything on a timely basis which was fine with me but had some folks there who were lazy and did not want to work as a team. excellent pay and benefit package. a lot of lifting. need to be in good physical condition to do this job.
a lot of noisy machinery but I did learn a lot about the mail flow and how it affects the public
good pay and benefits
Minpunten
very physical if you aren't used to it
Good Pay for hourly workers
Postal Support Employee PSE/CFS Clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  West Sacramento, CA15 augustus 2018
I liked working for the United States Postal Service (USPS). The only difficulties were the days a week and hours we were required to work. It was difficult to schedule doctor appointments, and/or other daily activities because they can change your schedule your time of work at any time. Other than that I would have stayed.
productive
Mail Carrier (voormalige medewerker) –  Imperial Beach, CA15 augustus 2018
A typical day in the post office would be for me to sort out the mail that i was going to deliver. Once i sorted out the mail, i would get into the postal vehicle and drive to the neighborhood i was assigned to and then i would get out and start walking house to house and delivered mail. On an average i would walk 12 miles a day.
great pay, long hours
City Carrier Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  New York, NY15 augustus 2018
guaranteed overtime
long hours each day
over 60 hours week
work 6 days a week
can become stressful
culture is very old school
great check every two weeks
no micro management
poor management
Bedrijfscultuur
Stressful at times. Opportunities for advancement after some years.
Delivery Bar Code Sorter Mach. Operator (voormalige medewerker) –  Dallas, TX15 augustus 2018
Too much gossip and jealousy. Stick with positive employees and you'll be better off. Shady management and supervisors if they don't like you. Otherwise it's ok.
Enjoyed my years at USPS
Accounting Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  St. Louis, MO15 augustus 2018
Enjoyed my years working for USPS. Was afforded the opportunity to pursue my education and raise a family. Work was sometimes demanding due to work loads on certain days. Other than that the work was enjoyable.
Good pay
Management can be depressing
Not for everybody
CITY CARRIER ASSISTANT (voormalige medewerker) –  Miami, FL14 augustus 2018
If you like money and don't have a social life, this job is perfect for you. You're going to make good money, but you're going to work your butt off for it. Then after a while, you'll wonder if the money you're making is worth all of the work and unnecessary drama you have to put up with. The company will always come first, so don't plan on having any unplanned family emergencies that aren't death related. If you're able to get through the first three years where you're working six days a week and 8-10 hours a day, congratulations! You'll be promoted and only have to work FIVE days a week and 8-10 hours a day. Like I said, not for everyone..
Bedrijfscultuur
Very fast paced and stressful place to work
CITY LETTER CARRIER (huidige medewerker) –  TX14 augustus 2018
The company is a great place to work although management has a lot of conflicting instructions. Often seems unorganized. Pay and benefits are exceptional but that comes at the expense of your work and personal life balance. Delivering mail and packages is not complicated but it is hard work and is to be completed within designated time frame. The people in general are very supportive if you have questions about anything. Hardest part of the job is the time limit given to complete your route and auxiliary help along with extreme weather and animal elements. Best part of the job are the benefits and the relationships you create with your coworkers.
pay, benefits, supportive coworkers
Minpunten
difficult to find work/life balance
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij United States Postal Service. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag