United States Postal Service Reviews

17.658 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 17.660 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
On Call
City Carrier Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  San Marcos, TX 7866617 november 2018
As being a CCA, even if you are off scheduled. You have to wait by the phone. You are all on call and everyday can't make plans because you can only work their
Poor Management
City Letter Carrier (huidige medewerker) –  Greenville, MS17 november 2018
Poor Management. Employees not valued at all. Poor Management. No Balance in work and family life. Poor Management. Employees devalued and constantly disrespected daily.
Benefits and Security
Minpunten
No family life and no time off. Managers are horrible.
Customer Service
City Mail Carrier (huidige medewerker) –  Talladega, AL17 november 2018
Being a hard worker, dependable and responsible. Meeting and communicating with different individuals daily. Developing relationships with customers daily.
Pay
stressful
weather is a issue
Mail Carrier (voormalige medewerker) –  Munster, IN17 november 2018
you are respected from your customers.some days are very long hours and some days are easy.weather is a major factor.you must be dressed for the weather summer as well as winter.
Pluspunten
on the street by yourself
weather
PMR (voormalige medewerker) –  Walton, KS16 november 2018
I enjoyed serving the people of the community. I learned a lot from the postmaster. Small community was very supportive and helpful. Making the connection with the community was awesome, earning trust was a great reward. Many friendship evolved during my employment.
Work environment
Minpunten
Not enough open opportunity for work hours
Bedrijfscultuur
Work by yourself most of the time
USPS Mail Carrier (huidige medewerker) –  McKenzie, TN16 november 2018
Very good start off job with good pay for the hours you work, but it if your vehicle starts going down you won't make any money working one day a week or one day every other week. Unless you find other routes you can sub for.
Great Pay and Benefits
Rough on your vehicles
Decent workplace
Mail Carrier (voormalige medewerker) –  DeLand, FL16 november 2018
It was very hot in the trucks, but easy work when outside. Mail is complex. The hardest part was getting to learn the routes from in the office and outside.
Healthcare
Mandatory overtime
Lead Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX16 november 2018
I was great at customer inquries solving problems.Great sales clerk and lead. Co-workers helping each other .Several holidays. Great vacation paid time.Room to grow if you want to.busy during holiday period.
Pluspunten
Benefits
Minpunten
Many unreasonable tasks
Hot and very stressful
Mail Carrier (voormalige medewerker) –  Phoenix, AZ16 november 2018
My manager was not very engouraging, she never gave words of praise, only told me I was not fast enough and I was failing. she made me feel very poorly about myself.
working outside
Minpunten
hot in the summer, short or no breaks and manager was mean
It is work.
Rural Carrier Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Chandler, AZ16 november 2018
While sometimes treated unfair, i did very much enjoy the work it self. Management needs to be improved as well as routes re evaluated. If you are okay with unpredictable work hours and passive aggressive co workers i think you will be fine. Prepare to work hard!
Bedrijfscultuur
Poor Management, Not trained for the position.
PSE Mail Clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  Bangor, ME16 november 2018
Poor management. Managers are not hired because of their skills, they are hired because of their seniority. They need to be trained better. What we were told in the job interview is not what has happened working this job. Hours are much later than we were told, and hours are much less than we were told.
Great co-workers
Poor management
Fast paced environment
Rural Carrier Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Lillington, NC16 november 2018
A person is able to determine how much they could advance. Learning the routes and being a substitute for the career drivers allowed me to get more hours.
Bedrijfscultuur
The post office is very stressfull
USPS Mail Carrier (voormalige medewerker) –  Lake Havasu City, AZ16 november 2018
Takes years to get full time they don't tell you that in training . you can't leave once your full time without a mutual transfer . post masters are horrible an customers are petty .
$ driving alone
People
Bedrijfscultuur
I really loved my job as a RCA
Mail Carrier (voormalige medewerker) –  Newnan, GA15 november 2018
It was a great place to work, a great group to work with, and a great organization to work for. If I didn't have registered nursing as my passion, I would have stayed for a career.
good pay, fun environment
stressful, demanding
good pay for no degree
City Carrier (huidige medewerker) –  Cincinnati, OH15 november 2018
everything is time management. everything is supposed to be done in a certain time frame. casing mail, loading your truck, driving to your stops, delivering the mail, driving back, unloading, lunch. everything is supposed to take a certain time. and it can be a struggle sometimes to get into those times especially when new. would be easier if there was more employees actually working. the turn over rate of new employees is high. more employees makes it easier on everyone else. but the job is fast paced and hard on the legs and back. starting pay is 17/hr
17/hr
short breaks, fast paced
No workalike balance
OPERATION SUPERVISOR IN TRAINING (voormalige medewerker) –  Greenville, SC15 november 2018
you work six days a week and 10-12 per day. you also have to work every holiday. good paying job, but you won't have a life outside of work. Management also sucks.
Work Culture
Administrative Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Birmingham, AL15 november 2018
There were opportunities to cross train and advance. However, there was a lot of personal bias. If a manager like a particular individual, they would help that person. If a manager did not like a particular individual, they would black ball them.
Great pay and benefits
Minpunten
Stressful, cutthroat, lack of work/life balance.
Fast paced environment
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  1300 evans san francisco, ca 9412415 november 2018
Easy competitive work. Makes day go by faster. Able to work various positions if help was needed. Management was great she was really concerned with well being of employees.
Pay
No career advancement
Fun and Productive Atmosphere
Bulk Package Handler (voormalige medewerker) –  San Lorenzo, CA15 november 2018
I was a bulk package handler. Had to be at work very early to get everyones mail ready to be sent off to each scheme. I also handled PO boxes at the window with each customer who walked into the Post Office.
Ups
UPS Package Handler (voormalige medewerker) –  Jacksonville, FL15 november 2018
UPS was a good starting job but I would prefer a job that can help me financially. I would like a job that I can work 8-12 hours a day an pay above 10 a hour.
Good start
No hours an 10 minute break
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij United States Postal Service. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag