United States Postal Service Reviews

16.874 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 16.892 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
highway contract
Sub Highway Contractor (huidige medewerker) –  Green Cove Springs, FL 3204314 september 2018
detail oriented must be self motivated works in all types of weather, some heavy lifting required. very busy during the holidays with long hours. slower in the summer months
Bedrijfscultuur
its on u how to make it better on urself
Mailman, Customer Rep (voormalige medewerker) –  Lakewood, CA14 september 2018
Base on how u make it on urself. I like it coz its a job and its secured. Benefits are great and been working for federal government since Jul 12,1977.
Pluspunten
benefits
Minpunten
managements sucks
Bedrijfscultuur
Relaxed, easy to move up
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (huidige medewerker) –  West Bend, WI14 september 2018
Very easy job, you are by yourself for most of the day. I took a sunday only job. So pay was a little low condsidering its only one day a week. However i would make 100 dollars after taxes a day. Fair enough for the work being done.
Self paced
Envirement
Bedrijfscultuur
There was no fun while working at the post office.
Lead Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Washington, DC14 september 2018
A typical day at the post office is to provide customer service to customers. Management in the post office was the worst I have ever seen. The hardest part of the job was standing up for 8 hours.
Pluspunten
Benefits
Minpunten
No growth
keeps you busy
Letter Carrier (voormalige medewerker) –  East Northport, NY14 september 2018
Typical day at work is you cased your route. You loaded mail and your parcels in your truck. You delivered your mail including any express or certified letters.
Bedrijfscultuur
no set hours or schedule never know when or where your going to be
USPS Mail Carrier (huidige medewerker) –  Marshfield, WI14 september 2018
It was a sit by the phone and wait job. If the phone didn't ring you did not work. I liked my co-workers because most of them were related to me one way or another.
co-workers
Minpunten
management didn't fully know how to perform their jobs.
revie
PSE Clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  Winston-Salem, NC14 september 2018
Great place to work. Good memory required. Fast paced work day. I really loved working there it was a lot of fun. Great overtime during the holiday season.
Bedrijfscultuur
Postal service is full the lazy employees that
Custofian (huidige medewerker) –  Utah14 september 2018
Post office is full of back biting employees,,
Post office training is poor
Post office has no tools to do the job
Post office keeps people at the bottom
Post office has to reward clerks with brownies for doing there job
Post office management doesn’t care less about hard working employee only the brown noses
Pay, insurance
Management, and other employees
Recommend
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Anaheim13 september 2018
I highly recommend the post office for a young person starting off in their career.
It was tuff in the beginning. I was out of shape. I began to pick up the pace after a few months and became accustomed to the routine. Coworkers were very supportive, without them I would of not lasted. I had to leave to make time for my family. 50hr a week work schedule. If you like to hustle and sweat this job is for you. Quiet being alone. Rewarding delivering to people. Talking to the customers.
Pluspunten
You lose weight. Good pay. Meet people. If you make regular, job security.
Minpunten
You need to work your butt off.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Good job
Mail Handler (huidige medewerker) –  Louisville, KY13 september 2018
good place to work. you meet a lot of interesting people and learn how the mail process actually works. Can be stressful during holidays, but overall not a bad place to work
Pluspunten
learn to work in groups together
Minpunten
hours during holidays can be stressful
Is ok
Mail carrier (huidige medewerker) –  Largo, MD 2077413 september 2018
The job is secure so once your in your in but management is horrible. If management would look at how ups is paid and takes care of their employees more people would stay and be happy.
You always have a job
Minpunten
Money doesn’t match for the work you do
Outdated
RCA Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Plano, TX13 september 2018
Its still in the Stone Ages. No clue about respect in the work place. Management was always acting like they were better than everyone that worked there.
Health Benefits
Nice place to work
Sales and Service Associate (SSA) (huidige medewerker) –  Killeen, TX13 september 2018
Depending on your co-workers; it can be a nice place to work. If your co-workers are willing to pull their share of work and to have your back then it could be great.
What a disaster...
Mail Clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA13 september 2018
This was meant to be a new career but immediately I saw the contradictions that permeates the organization. Supervisors do not respect employees and vice versa. People join for the benefits, if they can withstand the bs until they get full unionship. I still have not gotten paid for days that I worked even though they kept telling my the check is in the mail. The worst experience of my life. If you are a hateful, spiteful person, who is also lazy, this is for you.
Good pay
everything else
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Very high-paced and productive facility
Postman (voormalige medewerker) –  Independence, MO13 september 2018
In my time with the United States Postal Service, I was accustomed to giving my best effort every day to ensure that customers were satisfied. This has been my favorite place I've worked thus far.
Post Office
Rural Carrier Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Wading River, NY13 september 2018
Organizing mail and packages for delivery on assigned routes. The employees were horrible and would argue amongst themselves if things were unfair for them. It was not a mature environment. The work was a lot for the amount of time and some routes would have to be covered with no training or map.
Pay
Everything else
good job for the young
Rural Carrier Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Middletown, KY13 september 2018
busy and no set schedule or days off for first few years, but if you survive and get your own route it can be very rewarding down the road. there is a lot of turnover because of this
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
nice
Sorter Operator (voormalige medewerker) –  Melvindale, MI13 september 2018
This was a temporary Job. Everyone one the job pretty much got along with one another. Everyone worked well with each other. It was a hot place to work in the summer
Bedrijfscultuur
A torturous work schedule, often mandatory overtime and managers with no sense of how to talk to people.
Flat Sorter Operator (voormalige medewerker) –  Carol Stream, IL13 september 2018
Managers were genuinely harsh and abrasive on a every day basis. It was nearly impossible to get a day off; approved and there was no set schedule as to what/where you were going to be working daily; It was often 'other duties as assigned'. The money was good and if that was your only criteria, then you were in the right place. But often people began to wonder if the money could offset some of the other negatives the postal service inflicted. I would not recommend it for a career move.
your paycheck
work hours, schedule, managers
USPS Work Summary
CITY LETTER CARRIER (voormalige medewerker) –  NA13 september 2018
Everyday was about the same. I would handle mail and case it to my route. After I took care of casing my mail and everything else in the office, I would load my truck up and go to the route. The job entails walking 10-18 miles a day, I just couldn't do that kind of work for longer than a year
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij United States Postal Service. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag