United States Postal Service Employee Reviews in Auburn, WA

Found 4 reviews matching the search See all 24.128 reviews
2,0
Don’t Sell Your Soul!
City Carrier (Current Employee) –  Auburn, WA7 December 2019
Once your in, it’s hard to quit! The management is incompetent everywhere! They treat you like slaves! The benefits are good but that’s if you make it to them considering you have to move up a seniority list that takes at least 21/2 years of torture before you reach the top.
3,0
Ok place to work. No time off
LETTER CARRIER (Current Employee) –  Auburn, WA7 October 2015
It would be a great job if for the first 2-3 years you got more than 2-3 days off a month and were able to know what the days off were before 7:30am the day off when they call you to tell you that you are off.
Pros
On the road and work alone
Cons
No time off
3,0
Great for a person raising a family.
Mail Carrier (Former Employee) –  Auburn, WA1 May 2015
Believe it or not, but being a mail carrier is tough work. The biggest challenge is dealing with the 60 plus hour work weeks on a consistent calender year. What the USPS has taught me was to be mentally fit and prepared for a long day of work. I appreciated how well I thrived in delivering mail that I kept coming into work with this drive to better myself.

The people around you are very helpful because they understand the struggle of being new and inexperienced. It is very difficult not knowing where you go next if you are not familiar with the city you are delivering mail in. The grid system is wacky but you will adapt after you mess up a thousand times.
Pros
Lots of hours! I mean tons!
Cons
Too many hours. No time for a social life. Dating is very hard.