United States Postal Service
Information from United States Postal Service:

United States Postal Service Employee Reviews in Frisco, TX

Frisco, TX14 reviews
3,0
Very busy and hectic environment. Can be very noisy. Physically demanding and mentally tasking.Must be very organized and detailed in managing routine tasks. Team members are cooperative and cordial.
5,0
Monitor operation for any error concerning budget dispatches maintenance and transportation
Employee schedule time keeping inventory of the mail solving problem for issue regarding network & transportation
1,0
Trust me you do not want to work for the USPS. They treat people like dirt! I advise anyone to look elsewhere. Hr and management are clueless! The work environment is stressful. Especially when you have the pist master and supervisors on your back telling you to hurry up and get out of the office. But then call you on your phone and tell you to hurry up and get back before 5. And dont get hurt. They dont care about your well being.
1,0
I would not recommend this job to anyone. Many people are only for themselves working at the Post office. There is no encouragement to do better. People leave you to struggle, and expect you to learn the job within a couple days. Management is horrible. Management is the Number one reason the Post office has a High turnover rate. They do not care about you as an Individual.
Pros
Making decent money
Cons
Management, Attitude Culture, non caring, treat new people horribly
2,0
Not a great place to work. Out dated practices and procedures makes a stressful work environment. Supervision or lack is horrible. No leadership or accountability.
Pros
Insurance
Cons
Long days and stressful work environment
clearks and carriers

once you become career you can expect great benefits

holiday pay

health care at a low cost

PTO

holidays off

Substitutes, for either craft is very stressfull.
benefits
Cons
no benefits until you are regular
1,0
I worked 13 hrs a day. The manager did not have people skills to be in that position. It was the worst job I ever had. The general manager would bring us into the office to cuss us out. They had a carrier that they put into a manager position that had even less skills than they had at managing. Most stressful place I've ever been in.
Cons
Horrible managers
2,0
RCA's have no benefits, once you go career you have medical, dental, life, 401k, sick time and vaca time. Its a physical labor intensive job and seems to continue to get harder.
Pros
good money and insurance
Cons
you tear your body down over the years
4,0
Most of management are not doing a sufficient job to a profit for the U.S.Postal Service. So every year the public hear that the United States Postal Service is the red.
Pros
Competitive salary and good benfits
Cons
Customers complaints are common
1,0
Very tedious but least pay job. The do not pay what they says. the pay system is very old fashion, using pay card/sheet. Sometime you won't find them.
Pros
Very Good pay rate as shown on paper
Cons
Never paid what they said on paper
5,0
I would love this job because I can stay on my feet for awhile and I love being outside. I feel like this job would be perfect for me because I work hard and is able to have very flexible hours .
3,0
This is not your typical 9 to 5 job, if you like to work and stay busy this could be the job for you . a typical day would start at 8:30 and your shift ends once your route is done and no one else needs help..
Pros
alot of work
Cons
holiday work
2,0
you are constantly stressed out always thinking about how work will be the next day. You are constantly in a bad mood because of all the stress that's on you.
5,0
it was an amazing job i enjoyed working with people and helping them, in fact i would love to go back to having this job, it was amazing to have.