Reviews voor Clerk bij United States Postal Service

773 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 16.057 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Usps
CLERK (voormalige medewerker) –  New York, NY18 juli 2018
Great for individuals who love working over time. The managers are tough. Relocation is available for seasoned employees. Retirement preparation is available with a 401K, health and dental coverage.
Growing pay, relocation
Hard management, Strict schedule
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast paced environment, need good customer service skills, patience
PTF Clerk (huidige medewerker) –  Montross, VA16 juli 2018
A typical day is always fast paced. You must be ready to break down APCs and scan packages for the carriers when the mail truck arrives. You want to get your carriers out on the road at a reasonable time frame so they all can get back on time for the mail truck. You must have a good memory to know routes. While doing that, you also have to multitask by working the window and assisting customers. You must be able to deal/cope with mixed feelings and emotions in this type of environment. You have some good Management and some bad but you still need to continue to do your job and hold your head up high.
Long lunch breaks
Minpunten
Not enough hours and split shifts
Bedrijfscultuur
Very fast paced, great benefits, very poor management
Clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  Urbandale, IA13 juli 2018
The post office is a great job with incredible benefits, lots of opportunities for career advancement however management is very poor. Very fast paced
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Do not work for USPS
Clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  Indianapolis, IN13 juli 2018
I wouldn't recommend. The management is terrible. The culture is terrible. The pay when I left was 17.98 but it still isn't work it. Just my opinion but I was there for almost 3 years
pay
everything else
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
more quakified employees
Part-time Flex Clerk (huidige medewerker) –  Bonne Terre, MO12 juli 2018
I was thankful for the pay and benefits. There wasn't as much hope in career advancement as I worked behind 2 clerks who were not physically capable of fulfilling job needs.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Friendly atmosphere
Clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  Falmouth, MI10 juli 2018
I enjoyed working at the post office as I sorted the mail as it came in and ran the front counter. I would have stayed working there if was getting more than 10 hours a week to work. I was more on a contract side and if I had advanced there would have been great benefits and time off.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Na
Clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  York, PA10 juli 2018
NA not available at this time. The management is terrible and doesn't work with their employees. Chooses whom they like and are not fair. They disregard their own rules to their benefit.
Don’t bother.
Clerk (huidige medewerker) –  Little Rock, AR6 juli 2018
I’ve never been more displeased with an employer than I currently am. The Postal management will use you to make sure they look good and throw you under the bus when they’re through with you.

Also, the benefits for non career employees are absolute garbage.
Minpunten
Everything you can think of.
very busy work
Clerk (huidige medewerker) –  Doral, FL2 juli 2018
The pay is really good. The company is always open even if it isnt open to the public. Most employees work all holidays but you recieve holiday pay. The work is always busy and steady.
Stressful and miserable employees
Clerk (huidige medewerker) –  Clarks Summit, PA1 juli 2018
Miserable workers who been there for 15 plus years who hate their lives so they try to make you miserable just like them. Management wont even give you a day off for a 2 year old funeral. You have to get doctors note to get a day off. Management discriminate towards certain employees but will watch others do the same thing you did and wont get written up. U are a slave 7 days a week! This is the worst job in the universe! Dont waste your time run as fast as you can!
Pay
Minpunten
Split shift, management, employees, no days off.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 6Nee 1Rapporteren
Ok
Clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  Sacramento, CA30 juni 2018
Ok place to work it could be stressful at times and the majority of the workers and managers are just average and don’t really know their jobs, too much favoring and giving most of the work to to hard workers letting the slower ones with less amount!!!
Bedrijfscultuur
Not a.good place to work
Clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  Santa Rosa, CA28 juni 2018
I would not reccommend working for the post.office
Treated unfairly amd poor working conditions
Management expects you to work under hazurdous conditions
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 5NeeRapporteren
Nor...Snow or Rain??
HOLIDAY CLERK- (voormalige medewerker) –  Killeen, TX28 juni 2018
Overall a good department to work for. Positions can become stagnant with not much opportunity to advance. The people i worked with were great. Management can vary from great to poor depending on what team you are on. The workplace culture with a little work and team training could be pretty good too. The work is very interesting. The only problem is workplace stability and morale.
Minpunten
Can be a little clickie at times!! Some of the people higher, sometimes forget to just deliver the mail and leave your personal stuff at home!!!
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Holiday Help
HOLIDAY CLERK (voormalige medewerker) –  Anaheim Hills, CA28 juni 2018
As a holiday helper you are at the mercy of the management. I was not aware that the non-guaranteed hours meant that you would be working 10-13 hours a night verse a part-time position. The Postal Service is an excellent career choice. I did not realize the position I received was a temporary position that had no option past the holidays.
I would be interested in a position that could lead to a permanent job.
Can have excellent benefits
Minpunten
extremely long hours without know when the shift will end.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4Nee 1Rapporteren
Making Time fly
Holiday Clerk Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  East Fayetteville, NC 2830126 juni 2018
A typical day with USPS is fast paced and enjoyable, employees are friendly and professional and there to help you learn the way things work. The hardest part of working there is learning the addresses
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Safe working environment
Clerk (huidige medewerker) –  Seaford, NY25 juni 2018
Same routine everyday. Very long breaks. Short staff. Have to work Work every sundays. Can pick up hours in different offices. Easy going workplace. Good
Great pay
Not enough hours
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 2Rapporteren
production
Window Clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  Schaumburg, IL24 juni 2018
the work in the post office is very fast pace because you have deadline to meet. the people are friendly and they are proud on what they do. which is helping people to get their mail on time
Bedrijfscultuur
The Postal office is a good Job within a poor environment.
CLERK (huidige medewerker) –  Sacramento, CA23 juni 2018
The workplace culture within the postal service is disheartening and destructive. The Job is easy to master and/or learn; furthermore, the salary and benefits are amazing. A typical day of work starts with obtaining your assigned zone and machine. From that point I usually work independently and manifest a plan to achieve my goal for the day. I work in a high pressure environment that is ever changing and has concrete deadline daily.
independent work, healthcare
work culture
Busy workplace
Window Clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  Baltimore, MD22 juni 2018
Time consuming work there to find out
I reallywish to not spea k on the company
The benefits are great.
I actually miss working there
A lot of military people work there
Bedrijfscultuur
Draining (depends on facility)
Clerk (huidige medewerker) –  Bell, CA22 juni 2018
There is opportunity to make good money, but you are forced to be away from family and friends a lot of the times. It is a good job to have in the mean time but once you figure out if it’s for you or not don’t hesitate to leave. People spend their whole lives here at times and usually regret it. Then again some people live it. It’s really a gamble, with only time to lose.
Pluspunten
Pay more than other jobs, benefits, multiple retirement saving
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij United States Postal Service. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag