Reviews voor Rural Carrier Associate bij United States Postal Service

1.799 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 16.456 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Good Job Hard work
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (huidige medewerker) –  Eatontown, NJ15 augustus 2018
Very good job if you can focus and work hard. management can be a pain and corporate has no idea which way is up but overall a positive work environment where the only challenge is the mail
Good pay and benifits
Minpunten
Long hours exposed to weather
Great job
Rural Carrier Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Fishersville, VA15 augustus 2018
The job is easy and very enjoyable depending on your post office. Not very hard work usually off at a good time everyday! The pay is wonderful with the hours you still have your day to enjoy.
typical day at work
return to office,
clean up work station,
Leave for the day
Pluspunten
Leave work when finished with assignment
No benefits.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast pace, could make good money
Rural carrier (huidige medewerker) –  Searcy, AR14 augustus 2018
Good job for no college degree. You do get taken advantage of, you really should get paid more. You get paid by the route not the hour. So if it takes you 12 hours to run a 8 hour route you only get paid 8. Which happens a lot when mail is heavy or the route is not accurate.
Pluspunten
Benefits
Minpunten
Not paid right. Less time with family
Bedrijfscultuur
Not a very good job unless you are a full time carrier.
Rural Carrier Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Virginia14 augustus 2018
It is not an easy job, yet it does get "easier".
Be prepared before you apply to this job.
I have seen many people just came in and quit within a month. There is a reason why you get paid 17.78 hr. You must not be lazy and be able to handle a lot of pressure. If your job performance doesn't get better within 90days, I predict you might either quit before you even reach that 90das, or get fired due to your 90 day provationary period policy; although they might decide to keep you since they lack in manpower thorugh out the year. Further, during the christmas season, you will basically work from 5am till 8pm the entire month, yet it also depends on your region, but most likely you will be working average 6-80 hours a week. During the normal season, as a relief or pt carrier, you will be working average 60hours aweek. Sure, the money is good, but there is no benefits nor any insurance unless you are a full time carrier. I make about appx NET 1300-1500 biweekly. That is when I work 60hours 6days aweek, with no weekends off.
Great amount of work
No work life balance
Bedrijfscultuur
Hard to get advancements in career
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (huidige medewerker) –  Maine13 augustus 2018
Good job. Always loved it. Stressful when you know you're never guaranteed hours. Some weeks are great, others youre not living within your paycheck. It's never the same.
Pluspunten
Working with minimal supervision, easy job most days
Minpunten
Non-career positions are not guaranteed very many hours
No my favorite
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Springville, UT12 augustus 2018
I was an RCA and I felt that I was taken advantage of all the time. There are a lot of loop holes on the rural side and they get away with murder. Being a carrier is not an easy job at all and once you are good at your job they will work you to the bone. In my opinion the pay wasn't worth how hard I had to work and all the hours they kept me from my family
US Postal Service
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (huidige medewerker) –  Tennille, GA12 augustus 2018
The United States Postal Services provides jobs for individuals in the work force to work together as a team. Working as a team is very efficient in order to meet daily goals. I really like working for the Postal Services getting individuals their mail or packages. However, the hardest part of my job is delivering during hot and rainy weather.
Making costomers satified
Working in bad weather
Great Job
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Nashville, AR12 augustus 2018
Great Job with Great people. Very stressful at times, but it is so worth the work. Not a hard job, but a very detailed job. I enjoy it very much, just wish I could become full time
benefist
only part time
Non career RCA
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (huidige medewerker) –  Freeland, MI12 augustus 2018
They will work u till u learn what they are doing to you and then they once u realize they are using and abusing now u are "the enemy" and they turn to the new hires that will work whatever whenever.
Been there 13 years and have nothing to show for it except some Obama mandated health insurance that has high af deductibles.
For 13 bvb years I dedicated myself to USPS and have nothing to show for it. Nothing more than someone walking in the door today gets.
No company I have ever known is bbn like the USPS. Hard work and dedication get u nothing.
Hourly wage great
Minpunten
No advancement. Work holidays weekends etc
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 2Rapporteren
Was Great at first
Rural Carrier Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  West Newton, PA11 augustus 2018
Was a great job at first. However, when one of the regulars retired, I became the only sub in my office. I ended up working 50+ hours a week with no benefits, no vacation days, no overtime pay...because I was still considered "part-time" and the pay was evaluated rather than hourly. Once Amazon Sunday delivery came to my office, I was working 7 days a week, every week. Would have been a great job if I didn't get screwed with so many hours and nothing to show for it.
Pluspunten
Decent pay, great coworkers, postmaster was good
Minpunten
hours, lack of benefits, lack of vacation days
Bedrijfscultuur
Only thing good was the money
RURAL CARRIER ASSISTANT (voormalige medewerker) –  fishers, indiana10 augustus 2018
A typical work day is very stressful but once you get the hang of being a mail carrier things go a little bit smoother. Management was very unprofessional.
the money
managers are unprofessional
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast paced, yet very rewarding
Rural Carrier Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Milaca, MN10 augustus 2018
Great place to work, however slow advancement at my current location. I enjoy my co-workers, and the management. I enjoy the freedom of my position, and the ability to be out in the public promoting the Usps.
Pluspunten
Good wage, and compensation for use of vehicle.
Minpunten
Takes years to advance into full-time position
Good money. Stressful
Rural Carrier Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Brunswick, ME10 augustus 2018
Good money. Stressful place to work. Very physically demanding. The repetitive motion is bad. Also not fun delivering in snow or ice in LLVs, which are rear wheel drive aluminum bodied trucks. Terrible in inclement weather.
Always taken advantage of
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (voormalige medewerker) –  North Reading, MA10 augustus 2018
You are just a number. No one cares about you. Full time employees have it made while part time are slaves. What they don't tell you is it takes 10 years to get full time.
Unlimited hours
Bedrijfscultuur
RCA going on third year!
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (huidige medewerker) –  Moravia, NY10 augustus 2018
I went into this job knowing that I could substitute myself at any office and make as many hours as I wanted. While this is true I seem to get enough at my original office so I haven't needed to, which is great!

The job starts off pretty stressful for sure. However, once you have your route completely memorized it quickly becomes one of the best out there!
hard work unfair management
Rural Carrier Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  North Charleston, SC 294069 augustus 2018
Management love to gossip and they have their favorite employee you can get attacked by another employee and don't defend yourself and still get fired.
Pluspunten
independant work, good pay and wonderful customers
Minpunten
getting fired without a explaination
Terrible job as a Rural Carrier
Rural Carrier Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Hayden, AL9 augustus 2018
RCAs are hard to get and hard to keep due to the stress of the job. Not all postmasters want you to succeed either. It is hard to wait ten years to go full-time.
Minpunten
No lunch, no breaks, works you to death
Need better leadership
Rural Carrier (huidige medewerker) –  Indiana9 augustus 2018
It is a tough work environment when the leadership have a chip on their shoulders. It is difficult to go in and do your job daily when harassment permeates the institution. Plus, it takes so long to go regular and get benefits.
Benefits, paid time off
Management, long days
Good paying job
RURAL CARRIER ASSOCIATE (huidige medewerker) –  Saint Joseph, MN8 augustus 2018
The pay is good, but the company is unorganized and advancement takes years.I stay is because of my coworkers. For the most part, they are wonderful, and I really like my postmaster. She does her best to work with me on my schedule.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij United States Postal Service. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag