United States Postal Service Employee Review

View all United States Postal Service reviews

Worst work environment ever. Employees treated like dirt.
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Billings, MT18 October 2019
Worst place I've ever worked at in my life. No training at all. False promises by supervisors who target employees. Just an awful experience. The processing plant in Billings is run by people with no leadership skills. No wonder they have such a low retention rate. What a weird place.
Pros
Cons
Supervisors have no leadership skills and are rude. No training. NONE

Other United States Postal Service Employee Reviews

No consideration for a family or home life at all from management.
City Letter Carrier (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MN14 November 2019
There is absolutely no consideration for the employee to have a home or family life at all. You are expected to work until they are done sending you out on deliveries. Some days would be 7 hours, others would be 12, and you never know when you are going to be working late. Expectations to work 11.5 hours per day, 7 days per week is what you sign up for. I didn't realized we would have to work on Sundays, but you deliver packages for Amazon on Sundays and they will send you to whatever station needs you, not caring if you know where you are as they state you have GPS.
Rca
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Current Employee) –  Turlock, CA14 November 2019
They have a good environment and people working there. The supervisor is available to talk if u need help. Which ever regular you sub for is willing to help or give u

Ask a question about working or interviewing at United States Postal Service. Our community is ready to answer.

3,5