United States Postal Service Employee Review

View all United States Postal Service reviews

Most degrading place I've ever worked...
Rural Carrier Associate (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TX11 September 2018
I worked 13 hrs a day. The manager did not have people skills to be in that position. It was the worst job I ever had. The general manager would bring us into the office to cuss us out. They had a carrier that they put into a manager position that had even less skills than they had at managing. Most stressful place I've ever been in.
Cons
Horrible managers

Other United States Postal Service Employee Reviews

Fast paced environment
Mail Carrier (Current Employee) –  Queens, NY13 December 2019
Working for the post office , has its ups and downs the days can be long depending on the season it’s a fast paced environment and has room for growth
Very fast-paced working environment demanding physical and strenuous work effort and abilities.
HOLIDAY CLERK ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Barrigada, GU13 December 2019
As a Holiday Clerk Assistant, perform basically a majority of work as Postal Service Employee. Work is physically demanding of the body where you are dealing with heavy lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying, etc. of mail or containers. Co-workers and pay is good. Ideal job for younger aged generation. May not be ideal for older ones. Constantly on your feet and moving with alot of walking required. If you desire good pay and have the strength and stamina, this is ideal.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at United States Postal Service. Our community is ready to answer.

3,5