United States Postal Service Employee Review

View all United States Postal Service reviews

summary
Mail Carrier (Current Employee) –  Ashburn, VA24 February 2019
As a carrier in postal service we should to be ready to work 7 days a week more than 10 hours a day, some week we do not have a day off, some week we receive a phone call in our day off to go to work.
Postal service is the most stress full place. The job is mostly psychical job. It's hard but at the same time is fun too. Few hours we are working in the office and few hours we are in street.

Other United States Postal Service Employee Reviews

I am a federal employee.
City Letter Carrier (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WI13 October 2019
The culture of the USPS is unfair. Terrible mamangement and some people are not trained and they get opportunity based off of the people they know. It’s not safe at all and hopefully someone doesn’t get hurt.
Bad managers, liars and corrupt.
Rural Carrier Associate (Former Employee) –  San Benito, TX13 October 2019
For two years I saw and experienced corruption. I saw managers hiding packages, choosing hours for their favorite employees, falsifying timesheets. I had a Supervisor driving behind me for an hour bumper to bumper daring me to hitting him. When I filed a grievance my steward never filed it and laugh at me two weeks later. I worked 5 months only one day a week. If you want a day off just buy them a taco, lol.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at United States Postal Service. Our community is ready to answer.

3,5