United States Postal Service Employee Review

View all United States Postal Service reviews

PMR Part Time Post Master
Part time Postmaster (Former Employee) –  Granger, WY20 October 2019
This position is part time, no guarantee of hours, if you are hired to work only Saturdays that is only 4 hours.
There should be cameras in this Post Office for employees safety and customers, there's and a lot of he said - she said. Gossip does happen in small towns, cameras would definitely cut it down and would be a happier place to work and come to. This Post Office is in a remote location.

Other United States Postal Service Employee Reviews

Great co-workers...
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Elk River, MN18 November 2019
I learned a lot during my month there. Very hard work and lots of lifting packages. Only worked part time, started between 0245 - 0400. Everyday had a different increment in time. Came home to take naps and always worked weekends. Not conducive to family life. Pay is about 17.00 hr starting and not what they show on recruiting. That's after your vested 1 yr and to move up the ranks you wait till someone moves, retires, or dies. Co-workers were great, but all this was not my vision. That's when I put two weeks in and then left.
Fast paced and exciting place to work.
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Current Employee) –  Marietta, PA18 November 2019
I would come in and set up my route for the day. Prepare any holds and release holds. I would confer with the other carriers and management to see where my assistance would be needed after I completed my route. I would interact with customers and apply feedback to resolve any arising issues. The long hours could be grueling but seeing the smile on a customers face as you made your way to their house made the day so much better knowing they appreciated your effort no matter how late it could be.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at United States Postal Service. Our community is ready to answer.

3,5