University of Illinois Reviews

Alle 365 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
Exciting place to work with good benefit package
Data Analytics Analyst (huidige medewerker) –  Champaign, IL16 juli 2019
They offer more than 24 days of paid vacation in addition to 12 days of paid sick leave. The other benefits like health insurance and retirement are good
snakc at work
1,0
Unprofessional Culture
Business Administrative Associate/Business Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL14 juli 2019
Nepotism is rampant & misappropriation of funds. Upper management lacks motivation, do not understand work processes, highly political, receive high payment, but does no work. Upper management commingled funds & there is misuse of funds. Blames subordinates and then terminate them.
You get to go home
Bullying by Upper Management & Senior Executives
Bedrijfscultuur
Nice people nice Environment great place to work,
Building Service Worker (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL8 juli 2019
Always be will to work hard and be able to adapt to changing quickly. Fast pace environment high priority clients. All around great to work great co workers. The kinda place that anyone would love to work.
Exciting and Productive
Director of Operations (voormalige medewerker) –  Champaign, IL8 juli 2019
Working with the men's gymnastics team at the University of Illinois was a phenomenal experience, I had the opportunity to work autonomously and learn the profession while assisting with a championship winning team and program.
Daily work
CLIENT IT SUPPORT CONSLT, TS IT (voormalige medewerker) –  Urbana, IL2 juli 2019
Typically managed walk us and on-call along with tickets. The job was fairly laid back people were great and if you get in don't leave even though the pay is low the job security is great and it is a wonderful environment.
3,0
productive and fun
Student Worker (voormalige medewerker) –  Champaign, IL24 juni 2019
Typical day depends on the department. Great work place culture.
Hardest part was keeping up with customers. Most enjoyable part was experience gained.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fine option for grad school.
Teacher Trainer, NCSA Summer Computer Camp (voormalige medewerker) –  College of Education20 juni 2019
Perhaps too big for undergrads, but grad school provided the oportunity to get to know professors. Course work allowed the development of projects rather than study of concepts and theory.
Great Environment. Great University
Head, Department African (voormalige medewerker) –  Springfield, IL11 juni 2019
Wonderful university. Wished that I had stayed. Faculty, Students, environment were outstanding. Central Illinois is a wonderful area to live. It is small; but academically strong. Big Ten environment all the way.
Great university
Minpunten
Far away from a major airport
Great work/life balance
Manager of System Services (huidige medewerker) –  Champaign, IL2 juni 2019
Easy-going place to work especially for those with families. Particular emphasis on work/life balance and maintaining positive mental health. Great benefits and plenty of opportunities for movement and advancement within the university.
supportive management team
Retail Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Champaign18 mei 2019
My supervisor was very supportive in terms of accommodating my schedule when I had exams and was not able to work regular hours. They provided clear and constructive advice since day one and throughout my time working there.
Bedrijfscultuur
An easy going place to work
Adjunct Instructor (voormalige medewerker) –  Remote21 april 2019
Working at UIUC was an absolute joy- really nice working relationships with colleaugues and a relaxed, but professional work environment. Line managers and supervisors excellent
Very nice colleaugues!
great school
Student-Athlete (huidige medewerker) –  Champaign, IL18 april 2019
loved going to school here.although location is in the middle of a corn field it is still a fun school where youll get a great education and have a great college experience
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive, very neat clean and organized workplace
Office Support Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Champaign, IL12 april 2019
A typical day was very productive, fun, and limited stress. I enjoyed working with my coworkers. There wasn't really anything hard about the job. Campus life.
Pluspunten
Everything that you need from restaurants to convenience stores was walking distance.
Amazing school
Chemistry Tutor (voormalige medewerker) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL1 april 2019
Didn't offer a lot of opportunities to tutor. Tutoring is by request, so it only happens if a student reaches out to you, which isn't that often because students like to try and figure things out by themselves before they seek help, especially at U of I
Pluspunten
The school is great at what it does
Minpunten
Not a ton of tutoring opportunities depending on department
Good Part Time
Event Coordinator (voormalige medewerker) –  Champaign, IL27 maart 2019
I only worked on a contract project but worked with a great group of individuals from the Business Schools Marketing Department and had a great time doing so
N/a
N/A (voormalige medewerker) –  N/A9 maart 2019
I worked for the undergraduate library and several research labs. I did not work directly for U of I, therefore this survey does not apply to me. Thanks!
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun and Informative place to work
Student Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL6 maart 2019
Was guided well to complete my tasks by my professor.
briefs were given weekly and there were weekly submissions.
worked in a team. responsibilties were shared among us
good job
BSW (voormalige medewerker) –  Urbana, IL18 februari 2019
good place to work but its not as open-minded as you'd think very racist.the hardest part was dealing with racist people and upper management doing nothing about it. I loved working with the students and thought we were there to help them, but then management didn't want us speaking to them.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
2,0
Great benefits/poor salary
RESEARCH GREENHOUSE SPECIALIST (voormalige medewerker) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL15 februari 2019
Great people and place to work. Also great benefits as far as vacation and sick leave are concerned. Payscale is less desirable. I have a Masters Degree and custodians can make more than I did, and a Masters Degree was even recommended for my position. This is totally unfair due to the level of responsibility I had as an Academic Professional, but I imagine it is like this at any university.
Pluspunten
Great people, facilities, and vacation time.
Minpunten
Salary did not fit responsibilities and high rate to pay for parking.
Bedrijfscultuur
Coordinated a wide variety of Dining Services facilities and satellite units.
Manager, U of I Hospital, Food Service & Dietetics (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL14 februari 2019
Coordinated and supervised 11 separate units that served over 4000 students per meal. Responsibilities included: inventories, cash reports, union relation, grievance and labor hearings, tracking revenue and providing input on Annual Dining Services budget.
Claim deze Bedrijfspagina

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij University of Illinois. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag