University of Illinois Reviews

Alle 312 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Nice University
Interviewer (huidige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL10 juli 2018
Worked on a research project part time. Staff were awesome and a great environment to work. The project was held at multiple sites in the United States.
Bedrijfscultuur
This is unpaid voluntary position
Adjunct Associate Professor (huidige medewerker) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL25 juni 2018
I am a Adjunct Associate Professor in the Department of Human Nutrition and Food Science at the University of Illinois. No review on this university is applied.
Project Coordinator
Research Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Memphis, TN25 juni 2018
The coordination of programs based around feeding the community while focusing on the needs individuals seeking help for the advancement of the well beings, I facilitate a comprehensive adult education program and domestic violence awareness for young men. I also help conduct a study pertaining to African American males in low-income communities,
Uic
Women's Health Nurse Practitioner student (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL24 juni 2018
I attended UIC as a grad student. Great advanced practice nursing school. I intend to return for my doctorate. It's nice that they have satellite campuses to attend.
Casual environment
Administrator (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL16 juni 2018
Boring. no perks for employees. More could have been offered to help employees remain engaged in their work as well as in the company as a whole. It was like factory work, i.e. in out, in out. no real consideration for employees. as if they didnt really exist when it came to decision making.
8-5 working hrs
no perks for employees
Student
Springfield, Student (voormalige medewerker) –  Granbury, TX15 juni 2018
Amazing professors who love their jobs. Challenging coursework required hours of attention to detail in order to complete the program. Enjoyed my time as a student very much.
not family oriented
Building Service Worker (voormalige medewerker) –  Champaign, IL11 mei 2018
What I enjoyed the most about working at the University were the fellow employees. I have been on 6:00 am to 2:30 shift for approximately 4 years. I would have to say the hardest part of this job was campuswide snow removal.
Productive and fun
Cook (voormalige medewerker) –  Springfield, IL3 mei 2018
It was a great work environment to work in. I would recommend this place for employment for anyone especially students. Everyone was helpful, nice and funny. So in my opinion this is an awesome place to work in far as food service.
Pluspunten
is a great place to work
slow in the summer
Lack of advancement
Office Administrator (huidige medewerker) –  Urbana, IL30 april 2018
Frustrating that I will have my Master's degree in less than a month but there is really no chance of advancing anywhere in my current position. I also cannot get work experience in the areas I need with my current position.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Architectural Aide (huidige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL25 april 2018
Its a fine work environment. The employees along with the people are all very friendly and nice, as well as everyone works hard to accomplish tasks. I thought it was nice.
uiuc
student worker (voormalige medewerker) –  Urbana, IL23 april 2018
could be a fast pace environment depending on what station you work. dish room is great listen to music and work for the most part at your own pace. pay isnt great at all
Teacher's Assistant Review
Teaching Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL13 april 2018
As a teacher's assistant at University of Illinois at Chicago, I found that this place was very pleasant to work at. The teacher I worked under demonstrated a fun work environment.
Uic
Lecturer/Coordinator, Biology Department (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL11 april 2018
It was a long time ago when I worked there. Non-tenured faculty should be unionized. It's all about the money when you get right down to it. Good experience.
A good Police Department
Police Officer (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL10 april 2018
When I worked at the University of Illinois they had a very good department and offered training and advancement opportunities. The only problem with the UIC campus is that you're located in the middle of Chicago with a lot of police agencies all around you.
Nomad support.
Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Telecommuted from home in Illinois.5 april 2018
Contract position. Worked for Illinois DCFS but was paid by University of Illinois. This position was temporary and part time. I supported the DCFS Nomad applications.
Telecommuting
Minpunten
Not enough hours allowed to work
Very Good Place to work
Assistant Clinical Professor (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL27 maart 2018
Worked as assistant clinical professor, conducting classes and helping in the laboratory department. Helped the professor in setting up the class work etc..
Good Work Experience for a Student
ASSISTANT EDITOR (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL14 maart 2018
I enjoyed working at the administrative offices as a temporary worker at UIC. I did not have any supervision but learned a great deal on my own about organization, editing, and technical aspects of writing and keeping records. In general, it was a good experience.
Pluspunten
Relaxed pace, good overall working environment
Minpunten
low pay, Temporary, lack of job security
Excellent Leadership
Young Professionals (YP)- Program Facilitator (voormalige medewerker) –  Quincy, IL6 maart 2018
This organization is doing a great job of providing leadership and investing in tomorrow's youth. Working with leaders of the community they are making an impact.
Challenging jobs
Pediatric Nurse (huidige medewerker) –  Peoria, IL1 maart 2018
Great for work life balance and benefits. Continual learning opportunities. Competitive pay. Paid licence renewal and education. Generous vacation and sick pay.
Great benefits
Bedrijfscultuur
I love everything about the University
Hazardous Shipping/Receiving Clerk (huidige medewerker) –  Urbana, IL 6180116 februari 2018
I absolutely love my job. The pay is great and my coworkers make the University feel like a family. Besides the pay, the benefits are perfect. I would highly recommend working for this great company.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Claim deze bedrijfspagina

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij University of Illinois. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag