University of Illinois Reviews

Alle 325 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Productive and fun
Cook (voormalige medewerker) –  Springfield, IL3 mei 2018
It was a great work environment to work in. I would recommend this place for employment for anyone especially students. Everyone was helpful, nice and funny. So in my opinion this is an awesome place to work in far as food service.
Pluspunten
is a great place to work
slow in the summer
Lack of advancement
Office Administrator (huidige medewerker) –  Urbana, IL30 april 2018
Frustrating that I will have my Master's degree in less than a month but there is really no chance of advancing anywhere in my current position. I also cannot get work experience in the areas I need with my current position.
Architectural Aide (huidige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL25 april 2018
Its a fine work environment. The employees along with the people are all very friendly and nice, as well as everyone works hard to accomplish tasks. I thought it was nice.
uiuc
student worker (voormalige medewerker) –  Urbana, IL23 april 2018
could be a fast pace environment depending on what station you work. dish room is great listen to music and work for the most part at your own pace. pay isnt great at all
Teacher's Assistant Review
Teaching Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL13 april 2018
As a teacher's assistant at University of Illinois at Chicago, I found that this place was very pleasant to work at. The teacher I worked under demonstrated a fun work environment.
Uic
Lecturer/Coordinator, Biology Department (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL11 april 2018
It was a long time ago when I worked there. Non-tenured faculty should be unionized. It's all about the money when you get right down to it. Good experience.
A good Police Department
Police Officer (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL10 april 2018
When I worked at the University of Illinois they had a very good department and offered training and advancement opportunities. The only problem with the UIC campus is that you're located in the middle of Chicago with a lot of police agencies all around you.
Nomad support.
Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Telecommuted from home in Illinois.5 april 2018
Contract position. Worked for Illinois DCFS but was paid by University of Illinois. This position was temporary and part time. I supported the DCFS Nomad applications.
Telecommuting
Minpunten
Not enough hours allowed to work
Very Good Place to work
Assistant Clinical Professor (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL27 maart 2018
Worked as assistant clinical professor, conducting classes and helping in the laboratory department. Helped the professor in setting up the class work etc..
Good Work Experience for a Student
ASSISTANT EDITOR (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL14 maart 2018
I enjoyed working at the administrative offices as a temporary worker at UIC. I did not have any supervision but learned a great deal on my own about organization, editing, and technical aspects of writing and keeping records. In general, it was a good experience.
Pluspunten
Relaxed pace, good overall working environment
Minpunten
low pay, Temporary, lack of job security
Excellent Leadership
Young Professionals (YP)- Program Facilitator (voormalige medewerker) –  Quincy, IL6 maart 2018
This organization is doing a great job of providing leadership and investing in tomorrow's youth. Working with leaders of the community they are making an impact.
Challenging jobs
Pediatric Nurse (huidige medewerker) –  Peoria, IL1 maart 2018
Great for work life balance and benefits. Continual learning opportunities. Competitive pay. Paid licence renewal and education. Generous vacation and sick pay.
Great benefits
Bedrijfscultuur
I love everything about the University
Hazardous Shipping/Receiving Clerk (huidige medewerker) –  Urbana, IL 6180116 februari 2018
I absolutely love my job. The pay is great and my coworkers make the University feel like a family. Besides the pay, the benefits are perfect. I would highly recommend working for this great company.
graduate school
Teaching Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL16 februari 2018
i graduated from the department of computer science. the graduate school was pretty stressful. we had to take classes, teaching introductory classes and do research
challlenging
too stressful
Good Experience in a Short Amount of Time
Camp Counselor (voormalige medewerker) –  Champaign, IL13 februari 2018
Title says it all. I worked at the U of I for a summer internship through my high school. It was only 3 months but the campus atmosphere made a truly unique experience.

I was a Camp Counselor at the ARC. It was awesome hanging out with the kids, playing sports with them, and teaching them the importance of a healthy, active lifestyle.
University of Illinois
Program Coordinator (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL12 februari 2018
A traveled to various schools to give students math assessments. I learned that various schools had more support in terms of assisting their students. T
Pluspunten
Meeting the different students and the administration.
Minpunten
Traveling to various schools daily.
Great Place
Athletic Facilities (huidige medewerker) –  Champaign, IL8 februari 2018
Longevity, Job security, great town. Great place to raise a family. They give a chance to grow and you can move around in different departments. I would suggest this place to anyone.
Bedrijfscultuur
A helpful and rewarding job.
Research Assistant for the Hull Group (voormalige medewerker) –  Champaign, IL7 februari 2018
After my time as a Resident Advisor I am thankful for the opportunity to make a positive impact on residents' lives and to learn some powerful interpersonal skills. I have had two exceptional supervisors that manages myself and our staff well.
Illinois Athletics Video Production
Assistant Director of Video Services (huidige medewerker) –  Champaign, IL6 februari 2018
Most days are quite demanding. Average 50 or more hours a week. Work with students a lot. Very difficult to maintain a work/life balance. Numerous short deadlines.
Fine
Graduate Teaching Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Urbana, IL5 februari 2018
You really want to know? I did some research, I was underpaid, overworked, but in the process did some partying and was able to come into work when I wanted. Grad school is great, but then as soon as you leave its brutal.
Claim deze bedrijfspagina

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij University of Illinois. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag