University of Illinois Reviews

Alle 313 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
I love everything about the University
Hazardous Shipping/Receiving Clerk (huidige medewerker) –  Urbana, IL 6180116 februari 2018
I absolutely love my job. The pay is great and my coworkers make the University feel like a family. Besides the pay, the benefits are perfect. I would highly recommend working for this great company.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
graduate school
Teaching Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL16 februari 2018
i graduated from the department of computer science. the graduate school was pretty stressful. we had to take classes, teaching introductory classes and do research
challlenging
too stressful
Good Experience in a Short Amount of Time
Camp Counselor (voormalige medewerker) –  Champaign, IL13 februari 2018
Title says it all. I worked at the U of I for a summer internship through my high school. It was only 3 months but the campus atmosphere made a truly unique experience.

I was a Camp Counselor at the ARC. It was awesome hanging out with the kids, playing sports with them, and teaching them the importance of a healthy, active lifestyle.
University of Illinois
Program Coordinator (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL12 februari 2018
A traveled to various schools to give students math assessments. I learned that various schools had more support in terms of assisting their students. T
Pluspunten
Meeting the different students and the administration.
Minpunten
Traveling to various schools daily.
Great Place
Athletic Facilities (huidige medewerker) –  Champaign, IL8 februari 2018
Longevity, Job security, great town. Great place to raise a family. They give a chance to grow and you can move around in different departments. I would suggest this place to anyone.
Bedrijfscultuur
A helpful and rewarding job.
Research Assistant for the Hull Group (voormalige medewerker) –  Champaign, IL7 februari 2018
After my time as a Resident Advisor I am thankful for the opportunity to make a positive impact on residents' lives and to learn some powerful interpersonal skills. I have had two exceptional supervisors that manages myself and our staff well.
Illinois Athletics Video Production
Assistant Director of Video Services (huidige medewerker) –  Champaign, IL6 februari 2018
Most days are quite demanding. Average 50 or more hours a week. Work with students a lot. Very difficult to maintain a work/life balance. Numerous short deadlines.
Fine
Graduate Teaching Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Urbana, IL5 februari 2018
You really want to know? I did some research, I was underpaid, overworked, but in the process did some partying and was able to come into work when I wanted. Grad school is great, but then as soon as you leave its brutal.
Good School
Research Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL4 februari 2018
It is a good school. peaceful city. It's cold over the winter but nice during summer. There are lots of opportunities for students. Overall I recommend it.
Teaching Assistant
Teaching Assistant/Student Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL2 februari 2018
Created assignments, graded all assignment, quizzes, and exams. Organized mandatory bi-weekly field trips exposing students to real-world professionals in the biological fiend
Bedrijfscultuur
Poor management, lack of direction
Extension Educator (voormalige medewerker) –  Effingham, IL25 januari 2018
U of I Extension has a poor attitude toward innovation. Employees are expected to do the same thing that had been done for that past 20 years. It's too much trouble to do anything different that might make them a useful entity in the age of online educaiton.
Assistantship
Research & Teaching Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL23 januari 2018
It was a typical university environment. The research could be interesting or boring depending on the topic.The benefit was excellent and it covered tuition with expenses.
Bedrijfscultuur
Awesome place for Engineering!
Graduate Research Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL20 januari 2018
Lots of research happening here.Especially in CS department. Also, cost of living here is low.
the only problem here is cold winters. If you are used to harsh winters you can come here.
Bedrijfscultuur
Assistant Director of Dining Services for Catering (voormalige medewerker) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL17 januari 2018
Exciting and fast paced work environment. My supervisor was very supportive. Great management staff! Always looking top improve and offer the best quality product to students and staff.
good pay and benefits
Bedrijfscultuur
Not sure why they are having me do this.
Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU (voormalige medewerker) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL15 januari 2018
I was only there for an REU a few years ago. The graduate program from what I have seen is very intense. I would recommend going somewhere else for graduate school.
Bedrijfscultuur
Extra Help Accounting (voormalige medewerker) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL13 januari 2018
My last job was only a temporary position. It did not include benefits, but since I had retired from the same company, I already had those. I took the position knowing the end date when I started. I had done all of the work at my previous position so it was really easy to move in and do the work that was required.
Bedrijfscultuur
being on a job that you could say home
MEDICAL INFORMATION SYSTEM SPECIALIST (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL9 januari 2018
this is very comfortable place to be at people friendly and team player with co workers and staying with a company and maintain you r position and career and staying focused and stability and financial
n/a
n/a
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place to do research, and can meet people from different background.
Research Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL4 januari 2018
The students are working hard. Great opportunity and support from academia perspective. Nice campus environment. Great professors and researchers. Diversity in cultures.
Great research resources.
Stressful and fast pace.
Bedrijfscultuur
Good place to work for experience
Research Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL3 januari 2018
I learned a lot about chemical reactions such as TLC plating. The most enjoyable part of this job were the people I worked with. The only thing I didn't like is that it is not paid, it is for experience and university credit.
Cool people
Not paid
Good grad school
Teaching Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  Champaign County, IL2 januari 2018
Many motivated students at this university make teaching more fun. Nice campus, though in a somewhat uninteresting location. Overall recommended for grad students.
Uninteresting location
Claim deze bedrijfspagina

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij University of Illinois. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag