University of Illinois Reviews

Alle 270 reviews worden getoond
Great
Laboratory Preparatory Staff Member (huidige medewerker) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL27 maart 2017
I go to class everyday and learn a lot about molecular and cellular biology. I also learn about chemistry. Class are challenging but I appreciate the great education I am receiving.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place for personal growth
Physics Postdoctoral Fellow (voormalige medewerker) –  Urbana, IL26 maart 2017
My experience as a graduate student was extremely positive.

I learned a lot about working independently. I also managed to take classes outside the physics department.
Student Teacher Supervisor
Supervisor of Student Teachers (voormalige medewerker) –  University of Illinois Champaign, Il10 maart 2017
Excellent opportunity to encourage and to enhance the student teaching experiences in different locations throughout the state. Conducted seminars and met with student teachers on an individual basis. Also was the liason between the school and university environments.
Local agradável de trabalhar
Estagiária (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago7 maart 2017
Ambiente de trabalho agradável, colegas fáceis de trabalhar.
Great for Students
Computer Specialist I (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL5 maart 2017
Working for the ACC at UIC is a great work environment for students while they are studying. Flexible work hours, and if you are an engineering student, you have the opportunity to be a developer there, on top of Help Desk responsibilities.
Started from the Bottom
Graduate Assistant, Educational Leadership Program (voormalige medewerker) –  Springfield, IL21 februari 2017
Began my career as a teller, worked my to supervisor and on to manager. Built a solid team by training and providing opportunities for growth and advancement. This experience was fantastic and it shaped my management style. I loved seeing most of those I hired flourish.
Working at UIC
Nurse Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL20 februari 2017
During my typical day at work, I am responsible to adequately take care of my patients by addressing their individual problems when making my rounds and during the course of my shift. We are constantly faced with challenging patient's issues that needed immediate attention. With adequate communication with patients, by listening to what their needs are; and resolving the situation to the patient's satisfaction. As long as the patient is satisfied with the outcome, my day is made, and that is the most enjoyable part of my day.
Good benefits.
Minpunten
Inability to perform your job is unacceptable.
average place to work
Building Operations Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL15 februari 2017
No longer employed with this company....worked for several years and decided recently to go full time into the Law Enforcement field after watching the States Pension problems seem to only get worse.
Good for starting out
Chicago - Web Master (huidige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL14 februari 2017
I worked in tech here.
its good just to get your feet wet.
I wouldn't say its a place to say if you would like to pursue new tech or new ideas
a lot of red tape
Bedrijfscultuur
Good
Graduate Teaching Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL2 februari 2017
It is a very good place to work with a healthy work life balance. You also get to learn a lot working under the professor of your interest. I am working as a teaching assistant
Bedrijfscultuur
excellent environment for students and tutors alike
Chicago Writing Center Tutor (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL24 januari 2017
This was my favorite job to date. I loved the environment, I loved the people, and I loved being the catalyst to someone else's success. While working with other students, my own interests and skills developed, and I'm certain they will be helpful to me later on.
Academic
Graduate Research Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL19 januari 2017
It is a graduate degree, self-driven job. It is well worth the time spent to acquire the degree and the composition is above reasonable for a graduate stipend.
self driven
Bedrijfscultuur
I had some good friends there with management and staff.the uofi was a good place to work
Building service worker (voormalige medewerker) –  Champaign, IL16 januari 2017
It was a good place to work.the overtime was good with opportunities for more.I liked my job.I was on emergency response for the last 11/2 I was there
Good benefits and pay
Little opportunities for advancement
Bedrijfscultuur
Freedom to make the job mine
Steam Distribution Operator (huidige medewerker) –  Champaign, Illinois14 januari 2017
My job is challenging much of the time but I desire something that is a new challenge and remains that way for the next ten years.
Pluspunten
Use of professional and personal interactive skills
Living in Illinois
Commitment
Teaching Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL13 januari 2017
An institute which believes on experiential learning . Humility and modesty among co-workers is a quality that I would appreciate.
------------------
A sore spot in my life.
Building Service Worker (huidige medewerker) –  Champaign,il9 januari 2017
This is a good job for the pay alone. Management is not very helpful with life issues and especially and surprisingly unhelpful for those attending school while working. I was treated with little value and often reminded that we could be replaced. This employer has set a prime example for a list of things that I will be avoiding when searching for future employment.
Pay is good
Minpunten
Too many bosses, lots of confusion, lack of communication, lack of respect for employees, not able to recognize work ethic and valuable employees
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Fast-paced work environment
Student Worker (huidige medewerker) –  Springfield, IL18 december 2016
helps Improved my customer service skills, Great management, flexible hours, great work environment, Fast-paced work, full-time and part-time available.
free lunch
rushes happen often
Work
State Farm Strategic Resources Intern (voormalige medewerker) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL14 december 2016
The work was nice and i liked being around my co-workers. The people that i worked with were very inviting and smart, so it made every day in the office a gift.
Research Assistant to a Professor
Primary Investigator (huidige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL3 december 2016
I acted as a research assistant to a professor and honestly, each professor is so different from one another that my review would be far too personal to evaluate the quality of ALL professors at the university
great people great place
MISSING CREDENTIALS COORDINATOR (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL25 november 2016
from top down overall the management is very flexible and very embracing of you as a persona and will imporve you in any way they can so that you can not only do what need to do for them but be a better person in general

Algehele waardering