University of Illinois Reviews

Alle 270 reviews worden getoond
Excellent guidance and support
Volunteer Project Engineer (voormalige medewerker) –  Urbana, IL22 november 2016
The temporary position was designed to provide the University of Illinois with sustainable solar cell arrays while allowing students to experience project formation and design processes.
Excellent learning environment
Laboratory & Department Operations Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL18 november 2016
very good learning experience, on hands experience working with researchers working in various fields innovating new technology which makes our lives easier everyday.
Lab Assistant
Undergraduate Research Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  Champaign, IL8 november 2016
You are put into a situation where you learn so much. There is so much information available at the university and so many amazing people that are willing to help you learn.
Very cool place to work
Building Service Worker (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL3 november 2016
great environment to work in with a great atmosphere.Liked working there because the work environment was not stressful and overall duties not that hard to get done.Work at your own pace without people hanging over your shoulder.
Enhancing Public Health Research
Research Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL25 oktober 2016
UIC's Institute of Health Research and Policy strives to understand and advance public health. Through this position, I enhanced my team building skills, practiced time management skills, and prioritized the regulations of the research codebook. I was able to work with an interdisciplinary team of peers, and manage the success of the data collection.
Bedrijfscultuur
productive and fun place to work.
Linen Attendant (voormalige medewerker) –  Champaign, IL24 oktober 2016
When I was working I took care of my job with care and was friendly and positive. Cared about the care an perfection of my job. Did my best to do the work that was pleased by the customer and the well being of my employer. If i say so myself I did a very good job at my work.I really enjoyed working at the University of Illinois.
free lunch
Minpunten
breaks
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place for an education
Graduate Research Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL17 oktober 2016
Strong program and great faculty for research in one of the highest regarded analytical chemistry programs in the United States. Good access to resources
university
Administrative Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  psychology17 oktober 2016
Great place and opportunity. I have learned so much since 2010. There is always room for growth and advancement.
The pay is really good and raises are great
Ótimo ambiente
Estagiária em Pesquisa no Grupo Trenary (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL17 oktober 2016
Participei por 3 meses, durante o verão (nos EUA) de 2016, como estagiária em pesquisa da University of Illinois at Chicago, EUA. A pesquisa era na área de Química, tendo tema "Estudos de Estruturas Químicas em Superfícies de Metais de Transição", em que se utilizava instrumentações sofisticadas como IR, XPS, Espectrômetro de Massa e LEED. Essa experiência me proporcionou aprendizagem sobre rotina de trabalho, respeito de horários, cumprimento de prazos, conhecimentos específicos na área de química e de instrumentações pouco disponíveis no Brasil, fluência no inglês e relações interpessoais para com supervisores e colegas de trabalho.
Excellent secure employment
Senior Admissions Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL5 oktober 2016
My job consists of being thorough. Hardest part of my job is organization. Making sure that the most important gets done. Management is flexible as long as everything gets done. My co-workers are the best part of my job. They are friendly and supportive.
Bedrijfscultuur
Innovative, learning and team work
RESEARCH ASSISTANT (huidige medewerker) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL30 september 2016
Innovative job environment with flexible work timings, team work and helping each other when required makes work fun. Team work and time management are very important skills here. Working along with graduate studies helps you to be a better time manager.
Good learning experience
Typical day at work
Head Executive Assistant (Full-Time) (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL21 september 2016
Very productive and interesting. My co-workers were helpful and very pleasant. The head of the department was encouraging and very intelligent. I learned that education is key.
Relaxed work environment.
Visiting Research Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL2 september 2016
The University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign provides excellent benefits and a relaxed work environment. However, the opportunity for both merit-based promotions and salary increases is limited, to the point of non-existence. Promotions are few and far between, and are based almost entirely on seniority.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Post-doctoral Research Affiliate. Very friendly staff and faculty.
Visiting Scholar (huidige medewerker) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL12 augustus 2016
Post-doctoral Research Affiliate. Very friendly staff and faculty.I am currently working on Arab American literary reactions to the Arab Spring, and everyone at University of Illinois is making me feel very welcomed by cooperating and helping.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Very nice, clean and orderly.
Receptionist (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL6 augustus 2016
Very nice, clean and orderly. Employees treat you like family. Very helpful environment. I was grateful to work around such lovely people.
Very friendly place
SQL Server Developer (voormalige medewerker) –  Illinois City, IL21 juli 2016
Committed to diversity and team environment. Difficult to grow business under current plan. Managers ask for feedback, but little action taken.
wonderful
PARKING ENFORCEMENT OFFICER (huidige medewerker) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL11 juli 2016
I go out and enforce parking at the u of i. we are either the most hated or most loved department on the campus. With out us parking on campus would be a nightmare and most people don't see that. Management is good to work with. the hardest part is dealing with some people and the weather we enforce no matter what the elements are. Seeing the looks on people faces when we help them with a jump start or keys locked in there cars. When they find out it is free they are so excited.
the hours mon through friday 930 to 6 with weekends off
Minpunten
mean people and bad weather
A friendly workplace
Graduate Student Instructor (voormalige medewerker) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL2 juli 2016
It has a typical small college town aura: because of such a huge influx of foreign nationals in student body, in many cases, the UIUC is open to and friendly with non-American population. But its overall treatment of graduate students, in terms of teaching load and salary, reveals that the grad school is not an ideal place to commit yourself to research.
Productive and good workplace
Student Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Springfield, IL24 juni 2016
I learned how to manage time to time.I learned new technologies with innovative thinking.As this is a university ,good scope for learning and doing job.
Bedrijfscultuur
Among the few top choices for graduate school
Graduate Research Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Urbana, IL23 juni 2016
The research environment at the University of Illinois helps you grow as a qualified research, either for academia or industrial path after the graduate school.

Algehele waardering