Reviews voor Food Service Worker bij University of Illinois

9 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht
Productive workplace
Building Service Worker (voormalige medewerker) –  Champaign, IL23 oktober 2017
This is a cut throat environment. It is not a fair and just place to work. The slackers stay there to retire and those that work hard may lose their position because of a slight slip. I was a slow work environment and it may take about 3 hours to do a taask. It must be strerched over a 8 hour shift.
A sore spot in my life.
Building Service Worker (huidige medewerker) –  Champaign,il9 januari 2017
This is a good job for the pay alone. Management is not very helpful with life issues and especially and surprisingly unhelpful for those attending school while working. I was treated with little value and often reminded that we could be replaced. This employer has set a prime example for a list of things that I will be avoiding when searching for future employment.
Pay is good
Minpunten
Too many bosses, lots of confusion, lack of communication, lack of respect for employees, not able to recognize work ethic and valuable employees
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Very cool place to work
Building Service Worker (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL3 november 2016
great environment to work in with a great atmosphere.Liked working there because the work environment was not stressful and overall duties not that hard to get done.Work at your own pace without people hanging over your shoulder.
working with the public
Food Service Worker (huidige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL24 mei 2016
doing different things as the hospital to help everyone get threw the day and showing that we care i love working with the people in my department my manger do a great job to keep things work related the patients look forward to seeing us because a lot of them be going threw a lot
free meals
no break room
Bedrijfscultuur
great atmosphere with wonderful new faces
Building Service worker (huidige medewerker) –  Champaign Urbana, Illinois2 december 2015
I loved working with the students and new faces but I had four floors of students to take care of which left no time to do a really great job that I would want done for my child.
Pluspunten
Meeting new students of different ethic backgrounds
Minpunten
work load was alot for the amount of time given
hard-working and pretty physical
Building Service Worker ( B.S.W) (huidige medewerker) –  Champaign, IL13 juli 2014
I've been at the U of I for almost 12 years. Every school year is a little different. Due to different students and living environment. A typical day for me would start off with a meeting with bosses, then proceed to pull trash and start my daily job duties. When it comes to working with co workers we would work together depending on the job/time of the year. Typically I work Monday through Friday 8:00-4:30p.m. I have my own job/run that I'm responsible for everyday. When it comes to management I get along with them very well and seem to always be the one they ask for help with, any extra tasks they may have to be assigned. The hardest part about my job is it can be very physical such as times in the summer, there's a lot of physical expectations required. Such as, (going through all the dorms debunking or de-lofting beds, moving all room furniture, some buildings with no elevators, scrubbing and stripping floors with buildings with no air conditionings). These all things that can be hard about the job, but when you work with a good team of co workers it makes things work well together. The most enjoyable part of my is being around the students and getting to know them, because they come from all over.
benefits for my children after 8 years of service tuition is half off
Minpunten
health care is not free after you retire anymore
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Building Service Worker (voormalige medewerker) –  Champaign, IL16 februari 2014
It an on call job so when they need workers they call from list and if Im available I get the job
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 3Rapporteren
fun Workplace
Building Service Worker (temporary) (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL21 maart 2013
start at 6:00pm work untill 2:30am cleaning tables, garbage, moping, sweeping, customer service, waxing floors, cleaning pool areas, and cleaning workout equipment
Pluspunten
long breaks, good pay, weekends off
no overtime

Zie meer reviews over University of Illinois

Je kan het volgende proberen:

Algehele waardering