Walgreens Reviews

Alle 19.856 reviews worden getoond
Bedrijfscultuur
It was a great experience quick paced but friendly
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Long Beach, CA14 december 2017
It was a great first job. I made new friends and learned new things. Gained great experience in the customer service field to take into new job sceneries.
Hour lunches
No employee discounts
Bedrijfscultuur
It all depends on your manager... proceed with caution
Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Augusta, GA14 december 2017
I had a great experience working at Walgreens until my most recent manager had started working at my store. Employee discount is decent and is combinable with clearance items. Paid time off increases as your time with the company increases. All employees start off at $9.

Its great if you can find a good, flexible and caring manager!
Employee discount, annual raises
Lack of advancement, Poor management
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place for a part-time job
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Bend, OR14 december 2017
My managers at Walgreens were helpful and supportive, and willing to arrange a work schedule that didn't conflict with my college coursework. The most enjoyable part was working closely with my assistant managers and shift leads.
Great experience
Pharmacy Technician Internship (voormalige medewerker) –  Añasco Zona Urbana, PR14 december 2017
professional management , learned how to have a positive attitude while I working there very multicultural environment the hardest part of the job is to learn a lot of info in a vey short time period
Healthy Enviroment
Not working there
I loved working here
Overnight Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Topeka, KS14 december 2017
I enjoyed the company very much; unfortunately I had personal issues arise that affected my job so I had to leave quite suddenly. I would love to be allowed back at this company again.
discounts, health benifits
short breaks
Bedrijfscultuur
Good place to do clinicals
Pharmacy Technician Extern (voormalige medewerker) –  Wichita, KS14 december 2017
The satff was helpfull in teaching me what I needed to learn while there. I would recomend this as a place that wti could use again for student placement.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great benifits, Great enviromet. pay could be better
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Paradise Valley, AZ14 december 2017
Walgreens makes alot of money. i think they should start the initial pay higher than what they offer. Other than that its a great company to work for, plenty of opportunity to grow.
Bedrijfscultuur
Not a terrible convenience store gig!
Cashier/Photo (voormalige medewerker) –  Lakeway, TX14 december 2017
Walgreen's is your typical convenience store/pharmacy. As a cashier your biggest challenge will be staying busy during slow hours along with cashing out difficult customers. Regular customers brighten up your day. Management was great, and attitude was laid back. There's room for advancement to photo and pharmacy positions. Benefits are great as well. It's very hard to get fired as long as you're putting in effort.
benefits, job security
Minpunten
difficult to get schedule changes sometimes
Easy paced work environment
Beauty Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Fayetteville, NC14 december 2017
Daily tasks changed depending on which department you were scheduled in for the day. They are not very different from one another although sales pitches were addressed differently. Working throughout each different department (other than pharmacy) I learned about time management, and multitasking between customer service and setting displays.
Pluspunten
half hour lunch breaks, long shift hours go by quickly when busy, friendly coworkers and customers, always learning new things
Minpunten
Typical retail stresses throughout holidays, tedious and unorganized stocking, rude customers
Great Job To Work For, Great Under Your Belt
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Baton Rouge, LA14 december 2017
As long as youre at least a full time employee and your location has room for advancement, youre experience working for Walgreens will be enjoyable and beneficial.
It was fun
Shift lead (voormalige medewerker) –  Burbank, CA14 december 2017
Walgreens was a good company for me I met a ton of great people while I worked there that I still keep in touch with and the work load wasn't that bad you never have too many customers. The people and work environment is great if all jobs were like that they'd all be great however store managers can be very demanding while being lazy in the office not all of them are like that but they're are quite a few. Basically you are stocking shelves helping a customer in the beauty department as in recommending or you're helping in photo or pharmacy or you are ringing up customers that's basically it basic stuff
Great co workers
Minpunten
Short breaks rude store managers opening and closing shifts
Terrible Store Management
Pharmacy Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Fredericksburg, VA14 december 2017
Terrible, dishonest store management and poor corporate involvement on behalf of employees. Was hired as full time then told there were not enough hours to give me to qualify me as such. I felt I was hired under false circumstances. Very stressful work environment. The store I worked at was not staffed appropriately for the volume of proscriptions it was filling, thus leading to poor customer services and patients who were very angry, with every right to be such.
Bedrijfscultuur
A good place to work for and great benefits
Assistant Store Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  San Francisco, CA14 december 2017
Working for Walgreens is so rewarding. I have the perfect Management team and all employees are superb. When I was employed, I have great benefits and good location thats convenient for me. San Francisco area is the best location for me at that time.
good benefits
Stressful and restless environment
Customer Service Clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  Albuquerque, NM14 december 2017
Constant flow of customers, restless shifts in which employees are on their feet at all times and not allowed to sit unless on a break. Robotic phrases must be said to every customer and same movements with every transaction. Truly the most repetitive job I have had.
Pluspunten
Provided me with money to pay for school
Minpunten
High stress environment, seemingly endless flow of customers, extremely repetitive in words and movement.
Fast paced
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Cambridge, MA14 december 2017
working at walgreens helped me to gain more customer service experience. interacting with the customers one on one helping them with their needs and learning how to deal with stressful situations.
discounts
no free lunch
Bedrijfscultuur
I had fun working at walgreens. I did have flexible hours and the discounts worked out perfectly
Sales Clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  St. Louis, MO14 december 2017
Walgreen's has come a long way and since I have grown the pharmacy has really helped out on all the different medications my family and I get have gone threw.
Discounts
Short breaks
Great work enviornment.
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL14 december 2017
My time that I spent at Walgreens I would say was enjoyable nevertheless. I enjoyed working with a team and also helping customers out on a day to day basis. I would often restock shelves, coolers, and work the cash register as well. I would recommend this job to anyone, great experience within the little time that I was there.
Employee discounts.
Great
Shift Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Pompano Beach, FL14 december 2017
Great company to work for as the General Store Manager was very hands-on and goal-oriented. The store was well kept and maintained a very clean and aesthetic environment.
Enjoyable place to work
Customer Service Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Hazlehurst, MS14 december 2017
I don't have anything bad to say about working for Walgreens. My experience working there is one that I wish I still had. The "team" including management was great. We had our bad times but everyone was nice.
Typical retail
supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Dorchester, MA14 december 2017
Managers that are good at their interpersonal skills get looked over, management is so competitive they will use people to get ahead. No appreciation for jobs well done, no proper training yet the expectation is there.

Algehele waardering