Walgreens Reviews

Alle 24.029 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Active place to work
Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Hamden, CT21 juli 2018
I typically managed a few employees, assisted customers, set up merchandise on the shelves, and maintained stockroom inventory. The hardest part is the constant activity in the store.
Bedrijfscultuur
This review will explain day to day duties at Walgreens
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Delaware21 juli 2018
I usually come in the mornings and the mail man would deliver newspapers for the newspaper stands we have located in the front of the store.

I would clean the front of store, sweep the welcome rug, so store has "clean" appearance for customers.
Discounts
short breaks
Meh
Shift Lead (huidige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA21 juli 2018
When I started with Walgreens they did pay better than other companies (at least for leadership and management) but since minimum wage has been raised there haven't been any cost of living increases. With the implementation of Frontier they've added more to our workload without giving us any sort of compensation for that either, which would probably be fine if they weren't constantly cutting hours from our budget. They expect us to run the store with half as many people as we used to, and expect us to do more. I don't know anybody that actually feels valued by the company, but what can you expect when you work for such a huge company I suppose. One plus is that once they make you full time they can't take it away from you, and it's quite difficult to be fired from the company, so there is some job security in that. Health insurance through the company is expensive and not worth it if you ever need to actually see a doctor.
Bedrijfscultuur
Customer Sales Associate and Pharmacy Sopport (voormalige medewerker) –  Livonia, MI21 juli 2018
Walgreen's was a good employer and given the opportunity, would work for them again.Enjoyed working with my customers and watching them leave satisfied.
Encouraged team atmosphere
Minpunten
At time short of staff on shifts
Great Job Lots of Work experience gained
Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Sussex, WI21 juli 2018
Learned how to interact with customers on a day to day occasion, became a part of the Walgreens team, helped with customer questions. The best part of the job was working in the photo department, I would build canvases, print posters and teach customers how to use our photo development software. The hardest part of the job was shoveling snow in the winter and salting the parking lot
30 min break
Break was unpaid
Quick Paced
Beauty Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Fort Smith, AR21 juli 2018
A typical day was to clock in on time, make sure your uniform was appropriate and to take breaks on time. I learned a lot since it was my first job, how to handle returns, front items & overall basic cashier work. The hardest part of the job was when the lines would get backed up or coupons didn't work correctly. I felt like I was valued and did receive a bonus and a higher position for great customer service.
Fun Job
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Morehead City, NC21 juli 2018
Over all, It was a decently fun job. I learned a lot. if you are younger and get a job like this, all of the older people will take you under their wing & help you figure out the job.
Pluspunten
great people to work with
no overtime
Bedrijfscultuur
One thing stands out: low wages.
Shift Leader (huidige medewerker) –  Hometown, IL21 juli 2018
The only good thing about working at Walgreens wasn't directly related to the company, it was my co-workers and employees. The pay is far too low for what you're asked to do, the company does not give the store enough hours to keep it fully staffed and as a result you are forced to push yourself to do the job of 2 people, provided someone doesn't call off and you're doing 3 jobs. It can be rewarding to assist a customer who truly needs it, but most are as ungrateful as the company that you work for.
Pluspunten
a steady paycheck at a large company
Minpunten
the paycheck won't be as much as it should be
Bedrijfscultuur
fun job but poor management
desinated hitter (huidige medewerker) –  Oakland, TN21 juli 2018
there was a lot of favoritism between management and co workers
some people got what they wanted more often than not while others did not
customers were amazing
fast paced environment
Busy
Certified Pharmacy Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Carthage, MO21 juli 2018
Very very busy workplace. This is something a person must get used to. Not much time for you to think. Very good pay. Good career advancement. Just be prepared to runaroumd alot.
Fun place to work
shift lead (voormalige medewerker) –  Fountain, CO21 juli 2018
I enjoyed working with my team members. But the biggest joy was the Customers over 8 years you get to know there day to day shoping habits and there ups and downs . Always trying to save them that time by havi g the items ready for them .
Bedrijfscultuur
Not a terrible place to work, but out of touch
Pharmacy Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Edmond, OK21 juli 2018
As with many larger corporations, it seemed that those in high positions were so far removed from reality that the procedures were unrealistic and illogical.
Bedrijfscultuur
This company is phucked up
Cashier and Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Las Vegas, NV20 juli 2018
Too "white" not nearly enough diversity. It's majority white male. Managers flirt with cashiers which is very inappropriate.

There's lack of help on the front-end, high theft on health and beauty. Managers slow to respond
It's a job
Bedrijfscultuur
I LOVED my job at Walgreens!
Beauty Advisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Pasadena, TX20 juli 2018
I loved my job. I wanted to make it a career. I regret taking the job advancement because I have a passion with Walgreens. I didn't mean for it to turn into that. It just happened (:
Bedrijfscultuur
The team makes the job enjoyable
Head Photo Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Lynchburg, VA20 juli 2018
Prior to new CEO Walgreens was a great place to work for. After the new CEO it could use improvement. Having a great staff allows the work day to go by.
Bedrijfscultuur
I really enjoyed my intenship at walgreens
Pharmacy technician intern (voormalige medewerker) –  Owensboro, KY20 juli 2018
I didn't work there my internship was just there however they treated me like one of the team members. They taught me to do everything that they do in the pharmacy.
Treated great
short breaks
Learning oppurtunities
Pharmacy Clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  Dallas, TX20 juli 2018
A typical day at work is very busy, sometimes the shift would go into overtime because all the work wasn't done. Very good learning opportunities but only for a short time.
Bedrijfscultuur
Very nice place to work. The people there are caring and compassionate.
Pharmacy Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Wichita Falls, TX20 juli 2018
I had an emergency happen within my family so I had to take a leave of absence and ended up having to quit. The staff were all very understanding of my situation.
autonomous working
Nurse Practitioner (voormalige medewerker) –  Las Vegas, NV20 juli 2018
independent, healthcare clinic, provider sets tone for work day.
flexible work and shift schedule helped stay on
upper management support for providers during the time period referred above helped.
breaks adequate, however unable to take them on schedule
Need better management
Pharmacy technician (huidige medewerker) –  Trenton, NJ20 juli 2018
Due to the lack of proper and professional management team the rest of the staff is lacking in opportunities to grow within company as well as outside
Hours
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Walgreens. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag