Walgreens Reviews

25.418 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 25.419 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
sweat shop
Pharmacy Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Leesville, LA20 oktober 2018
I had over 10 years of experience as a pharmacy tech but was still talked to as if I was not only un-knowlegeable, but adolescent.Often, I was stuck with doing the work of three people because of the high rate of turnover. The managing pharmacist was very racist, and it was evident in her interactions with myself and other persons of color.
standard work hours
Racist boss
Bedrijfscultuur
walgreen is a fun place to work, but low salary
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Philadelphia, PA19 oktober 2018
it's a great place to learn so much, many different jobs to choose from. costumer service comes in handy, no matter which department you work at ,phone answering everywhere. you learn to work fast with different kinds of tasks.
Good company
Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Los Gatos, CA19 oktober 2018
good company with good benefits. Strong management and good structure with decent work home life with the exception of sometimes having to work double shifts back to back.
Bedrijfscultuur
Walgreens is not a good place to work.
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Finger lakes district19 oktober 2018
I have worked in the Fingerlakes district since 2010. Walgreens is a perfect example of a money hungry company that will make you feel like you are never good enough for the job. Management is inconsistent with policy and does the bare minimum for their employees. Corporate constantly delegates more tasks to their stores throughout the year while keeping wages the lowest they can. You are more likely to get a better raise from state minimum wage updates than what Walgreens gives employees yearly. This company keeps their buildings understaffed with constant hiring freezes with hours on a budget and then target stores for not doing well. Your job here is only based off scores from management and ungrateful customers. The worst part is seeing so many wonderful coworkers who have been let go because someone in management didn't like them. Believe me they will find a reason to fire you if they want to. In Walgreens you are just a body replaceable whenever. Dont bother.

FYI. Some of the company's rental stores have been built with poor sewage systems. This causes them to get backed up and to leak out or even explode into the bathrooms, break rooms, ext. Try working in those conditions until its 'properly' cleaned up.
Minpunten
Corporate greed. Poor management.
Bedrijfscultuur
Needs better job work/life balance
Pharmacy Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Shreveport, LA19 oktober 2018
Good company as far as benefits and compensation. Needs better balance of work and life. Needs more emphasis on support staff to help ease work loads and for better customer service.
A fair place to work at
Cashier and Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  San Francisco, CA19 oktober 2018
The time I was working there, I gain a lot of experience in customer service. It helped me to resolve any issues customers brought to the store, and there was no drama at work. Everyone focuses on their role and communication was key. The job was not as stressful as my previous job, therefore I felt the time I was at Walgreens was great.
Bedrijfscultuur
Relationship with coworkers is what made it fun otherwise time would drag.
Designated Hitter (huidige medewerker) –  Parma, OH19 oktober 2018
Walgreens is a fine place to work. However depending on how busy the store is, it can get really boring especially when you are caught up on all your assigned tasks. The company has good benefits for full time employees.
Bedrijfscultuur
This company is very Productive in all aspects, if it was not for my internship with this company i would not have been as Successful.
Pharmacy Technician Internship (voormalige medewerker) –  Calumet City, IL19 oktober 2018
It was a pleasure and honor to work at Walgreens and encounter all the knowledge that was bestowed upon me, during the time of my Internship i was going through a rough time with my family, My Brother was in Hospice and there was days i wanted to give up but i knew My Brother was My Inspiration. Through it all i continued to complete my Internship and completed the hours that were required of me to complete, Walgreens workers were very committed to the position that they were working and everyone helped each other. This was a 24 hour Company with a drive thru that stayed busy at all times which helped the time go by.
Pluspunten
Relaxing taking your lunch and Brakes, getting a chance to sit down.
Minpunten
Helping each other when the time was permitted.
Bedrijfscultuur
great have comments to really say
Customers Service Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Houston, TX19 oktober 2018
I have nothing really to say it pay the bills it use to bee family company now every body works like robots and the stress of moving fast is really not helping if u run out alot of time in 8 hours we work
have a job
no raises
Good Company
Certified Pharmacy Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Lake Mary, FL19 oktober 2018
If you are into working retail, it is a great company. Flexible schedule, good management. Friendly coworkers who have worked for the company for many years. Pay can be better.
It was nice
Store Associate/Certified Photo Tech (voormalige medewerker) –  Jacksonville, FL19 oktober 2018
I enjoyed this job. I learned a lot about working in a fast paced environment there. This job helped improve many of the skills that I have today. I recommend it.
Poor management
Assistant Store Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Morgan Hill Ca19 oktober 2018
Assistant managers do all the work while the store manager do office work.
Truck days are no fun, expected to put thousands of pecies of merchandise away in a short period of time.
Walgreens recently did a paycut on most manager roles and renamed the assistant manager role to a supervisor role, same work, less pay.
401k, health benifits
Too many
Bedrijfscultuur
Easy and hard job. Friendly workplace, lots to do.
Shift Lead (huidige medewerker) –  Eugene, OR18 oktober 2018
Easy job as a cashier, as you progress, naturally, the job gets harder. Any and all training is provided. Very friendly and understanding workplace with lots to do at all times. Very busy environment, you have to learn quick.
Pluspunten
Lunches and 15 minute breaks, training, decent pay, plenty of opportunity to move up.
Minpunten
Open Holidays, inconsitent schedule and hours.
Rewarding Job
Certified Pharmacy Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Newport News, VA18 oktober 2018
A typical day at work is constantly busy and fast paced. Before applying, consider the appropriate footwear for 8-10 hour long shifts. Aside from that, the job is rewarding and the patients make you feel like you really solved their problems
Very grouchy environment
Pharmacy Tech Training (voormalige medewerker) –  Daphne, AL18 oktober 2018
every one there had an attitude no matter what. even the managers had attitudes. very disrespectful. I did not find a nice employee within that store.
Long time employee
Senior Certified Pharmacy Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Grandville, MI18 oktober 2018
Unhappy, no benefit for loyal long-term employees. I enjoy my location and most of my fellow employees, but the company has lost touch with their employees.
Pluspunten
I have a good staff and location
Poor upper management
Fun place to work
BEAUTY ADVISOR (voormalige medewerker) –  California18 oktober 2018
Walgreen's has its own employee magazine. There are opportunists to move into management and job security. Good starting place for a student currently in school.
good job
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (voormalige medewerker) –  Monterey Park, CA18 oktober 2018
stress full at times you do meet great people and bad ones workplace culture is great nothing is hard about the job and the best part is getting to know the customers.
friendly staff, great customers
Store Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  The Villages, FL18 oktober 2018
responsible for all daily store and pharmacy operations, cash drawers, staffing, strategic planning, maintain appealing sale displays, maintain store and stockroom, receiving of merchandise
local, enjoyed staff
very busy pharmacy
Decent Place To Work
Cashier/Photo Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Murrysville, PA18 oktober 2018
Overall a decent place to work-not very busy-you can get alot done-most of the employees are nice and you become friends-prices are good-dicsount is acceptable-breaks are not paid
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Walgreens. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag