Walgreens Reviews

26.083 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 26.088 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Good first Job
Multiple (voormalige medewerker) –  Leesburg, VA12 december 2018
Walgreens is a good place to be for a 'first job' employee. You get into a routine and cultivate some useful skills while working in a team oriented environment.
2,0
Production
Equipment Operator (huidige medewerker) –  Waxahachie, TX11 december 2018
Good company to work for but the pay is low. You will have to work long hours and not know what time you will get that off. You must make production rate every date.
Stability
Long work hours
Decent retail job
Senior Beauty Advisor, Photo Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Kenmore, NY11 december 2018
Started on cash and then was cross training in Photo and Beauty.

If you smart and a good worker there is definitely the possibility to move up at the company.

Was put on a team to set up new stores which broke up the day.
Pluspunten
ability to purchase discounted stock
Minpunten
corporate can be too firm on "customer is always right" policy
Very stressful
Pharmacy Intern (voormalige medewerker) –  O'Fallon, MO11 december 2018
Very stressful place to work. Company does not give lunch breaks or breaks for their pharmacist. Very numbers driven, can get burned out really quick.
pay is good
no lunch breaks
Warm welcoming environment
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Rosedale, NY 1142211 december 2018
Typically the day would go by fast and it would be relaxed. Although i was an intern the workers there welcomed me like I worked there for years. I can say the same about management. Even though I stocked shelves all day I went home happy that I met such nice co-workers.
Paid lunches
Productive enviroment
Beauty Advisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Johns Island, SC11 december 2018
Working at Walgreens was a different experience. The hours were flexible. Management and the other employees were helpful towards any concerns I had. I enjoyed my time there.
Nice work place
Certified Pharmacy Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Philadelphia, PA11 december 2018
It’s a very nice and welcome place to work. The staff is very friendly and willing to work with anyone to solve a costumers problems and needs. Great staff
Fast-Paced company
Pharmacy Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX11 december 2018
Walgreens is a very fast-paced company and constantly trying to remain relevant in a vastly changing arena of pharmacy. This is not the career company to work for if you are not interested in change or growth.
excellent benefits
scheduling
Fast paced fun workplace
Pharmacy Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Belle Glade, FL11 december 2018
I liked my co workers, but management cared nothing about the employees. Walgreens is diverse, however, the district and higher up authorities care nothing for the lower scaled employees.
2,0
Bedrijfscultuur
people I worked with were very nice
Head Photo Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Camas, WA11 december 2018
I worked at walgreens for a long time and the pay was not that good and advancement in company was not that good. The people I worked with were very nice and it was like a family.
Management is Nice
Certified Pharmacy Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX11 december 2018
*Worked Full Time 40 h/week
*Learned How to Improve your Skills
*Management is very Nice
*Wonderful Workplace culture
*Nothing is hard
*Helping Customers is the most enjoyable part of the job
greeted customers
Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Visalia, CA11 december 2018
Greeted customers when they come in, restock go back and returned merchandise onto shelves and check out customers when they are done shopping at the register.
interacting with customers
hours
Best of luck
Drug Store Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Florida11 december 2018
This company is fine for people just starting out with it. But if you're a long-term employee , you're not valued at all. It's almost as if they're trying to get rid of you.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great company to work for.
Pharmacy Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Mesa, AZ11 december 2018
Walgreens was a great company to work for. management was great and they were very flexible with requesting time off and picking up additional shifts.
Bedrijfscultuur
Only worked as an intern and it was eye-opening
Pharmacy Intern (voormalige medewerker) –  Memphis, TN11 december 2018
Walgreens definitely took the time to teach their interns on how they will function as future pharmacists through their intern program.
It was interesting as a pharmacy student to be introduced and know the workflow of retail pharmacy.
Retail experience
Minpunten
Hard to have work-life balance
Bedrijfscultuur
The people at my store are filled with drama. It really feels like being in highschool.
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Springfield, IL11 december 2018
Overall I have learned a lot, but the work place is quite toxic. Anyone can get away with anything as long as you are close with management. The management is often rude and unwilling to help.
Could be better management
Beauty Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Avondale, AZ11 december 2018
I learned a great deal of skills. When I was pregnant I got discriminated against. Also my managers do not like my position and think that I do nothing for my entire shift. Some managers also like to twist things around that happened to try to get you in trouble to cover themselves, aka throwing you under the bus. Other employees treated me terribly because of my position, beauty consultant.
30 minute lunch, flexible schedule, discount
management, not enough hours
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun place to work, very friendly atmosphere
Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL10 december 2018
I loved working at walgreens. Different challenges every day. I started out as a stock clerk/Cashier and was soon promoted to Assistant Manager. I worked a flexible schedule, i most liked working nights. Walgreens is good to their associates, offered very good medical insurance. Managers were always there to help you with any questions
Employee discounts
Minpunten
Sometimes worked thru my lunch
Great
Designated Hitter (voormalige medewerker) –  Glenview, IL10 december 2018
Walgreens is a great place to work at, of course it depends on who you are working with just because every individual is different. Depending on the individual and yourself, you will probably have a few feuds here and there; but that is normal in a type of relationship. That is why they have different people for different roles in the work environment. I learned that if you don't really take a part of today's culture you will be labeled grandma at 21 even though your whole mindset is about video games , my future, school, and cleanliness. Last time I checked grandma doesn't play video games! I mean can you imagine your grandmother playing VR? If she exist I need to meet her so we can PVP on a few games. As long as people see a future somewhere there is always going to be a Walgreens at the corner of your neighborhood, for grandparents and the youth to gather and get chips, Walgreens might have to install a VR tournament league in their books. Even management was great they understood that school is an important part of having an established mental system to be able to function in this society properly, otherwise you won't have proper communication with anybody and my dream of living in a world where everyone invest their time in a point system of VR is going to go down the drain. Walgreens was made for the future.
Great management
ALL THE GARBAGE THAT PILES UP
Decent overall fullfilling experience
Walgreens Pharmacy Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK10 december 2018
Working at Walgreens really helped me learn how to communicate and help patients with there need. Being able to find a discount card for a patient prescription was a very fullfilling.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Walgreens. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag