Walgreens Reviews

24.966 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 24.968 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Low Pay
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Tulsa, OK18 september 2018
I started out at $9/hr. And I only get about 20-23 hours per week. Which is close to nothing when I receive my check - considering I have bill(s) to pay & a family to support.
After the first week I went from about 38 hours a week to 20. Huge decrease.
There is a high theft rate and a very slow paced environment. A lot of people quit because it’s too boring — but the bright side to that is it is non stressful.
Non-stressful
Minpunten
Few hours, low pay, no set schedules
Bedrijfscultuur
I did not feel well cared for
Executive Assistant Store Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Lancaster, TX18 september 2018
Although based on 44 hr. work week I was told by Manager that if it took 70+ hours per week on average than that is what must be done to advance. The work load with the resources that were made available was unrealistic.
Nationwide
Work load
Bedrijfscultuur
Quick paced and competitive environment, friendly co workers
Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Lake, MS18 september 2018
The job asks for you to take on several task with what seems like a very limited amount of time. Team members are flexible enough to compensate when need be.
a typical day at work
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Zion, IL17 september 2018
Typical manager duties. Open or close the store. Deal with customers. Close one night and open the next morning was never fun. Employees were nice and made the day more fun especially if everyone is working together and on the same page. Never had any issues with the Store Managers Ive worked with.
Minpunten
close then open the next day
Walgreens Intern
Perform duties and tasks of a pharmacy intern (voormalige medewerker) –  Tucson, AZ17 september 2018
Healthcare is a stressful field to work in, but Walgreens provides healthy compensation, benefits, and job security. It can be hurtful when patients diminish the knowledge of a pharmacist and pharmacy intern, however, Walgreens teaches you tips and tricks to become a good healthcare provider, plus, they have extensive PPL training videos and guides for their employees to utilize as a resource!
Fair and Straightforward
Minpunten
No sitting allowed, short lunch breaks, getting attacked by stressed and sick patients
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun place to work, fast paced and most enjoyable about working for Walgreens were the customers
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Hobbs, NM17 september 2018
My typical day at Walgreens was being upfront as the main cashier. Best part is meeting new customers on a daily basis and most of all the returning ones who knows you by name. Management team works with you and treat you like family.
Good place to work.
Pharmacy Technician Internship (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL17 september 2018
I enjoyed my time at Walgreens. I especially liked the staff and the hours were very flexible. I never felt uncomfortable about asking any of the staff questions if something came up at work.
internship
a lot to learn
great place to work
Picker/Packer (voormalige medewerker) –  Williamston, SC17 september 2018
great place to work great benefits and fast paced. great benefits, great people i really enjoyed the team effort that goes into most projects and how eveyone works together to get the job done.
Not for everyone
Shift Leader/Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Newnan, GA17 september 2018
They don't like to work with parents schedules. The company is so wishy washy. The day one thing and set policies. When employees do what we are told we get in trouble because it upsets the customer.
Walgreens
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN (voormalige medewerker) –  Shreveport, LA17 september 2018
This is a great environment to interact with and help people through great customer service. The staff was well educated and very eager to assists customers and each other.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast pace providing excellant customer service.
Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX17 september 2018
Great place to work and provide excellent customer service. Must have empathy to assist some customer and have great communication and listening skills.
Bedrijfscultuur
It was a very comfortable environment also learned a lot in the retail business.
Sales/Stock associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Brooklyn, NY17 september 2018
This experience not only help me grow In the retail business but also help build my customer service skills. Not only getting the experience in retail but learning to assist customers in the right manner.
Pluspunten
Very nice people, well organized staff, work was fare
Minpunten
Sometimes nasty people, not always organized
Bedrijfscultuur
A positive good work experience in retail
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Palo Alto, CA17 september 2018
Good training on how to interact with customers. Good Manager, helpful and informative, good to work with and not arrogant. Likeable, Helpful coworkers.
Training with Lunch
Crummy-job with close-knit staff
Retail and Pharmacy Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Salem, OR17 september 2018
-typical day at work (typical responsibilities) -rotate/receive inventory, stock shelves, help customers, cash register, photo lab (easy PC work), tidy/clean store, check expiration dates
-what i learned -learned how to be patient
-management- can be hit or miss, some micromanage and crave authority, others are respectable straight-shooters and some are too nice.
-workplace culture?
-hardest part of the job- cleaning restrooms and, in general, making it through the day
-most enjoyable part of the job- helping customers
Picker (voormalige medewerker) –  Sacramento, CA16 september 2018
Very fast work place has to keep along with everyone else and be prepared to stand for long period of hours . Management is very helpful for all workers and everything is done together .
Snacks available
Short lunches
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun and relaxable, entry level job
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Honolulu, HI16 september 2018
Would recommend if you are looking for an entry level job with okay pay.
Work hour is very flexible for part-time employees
Doesn't need much experience.
Bedrijfscultuur
Ok for extra money I guess
Customer Service Associate/Photo Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Canal Winchester, OH16 september 2018
Pay doesn’t match work. Open all year round and there is no excused sick days. Dk I if this goes for all stores but management is immature and loves to gossip.
Discount
Short breaks & open 365 days a year
Easy going work place
Store Clerk/Stocker (voormalige medewerker) –  Stockton, CA16 september 2018
While working at Walgreens there was always a manager on the clock. This was key since there were situations where a manager would be needed for assistance or to answer questions I did not know.
Bedrijfscultuur
Multitasking efficiency driven work culture.
Pharmacist (voormalige medewerker) –  Bedford, TX16 september 2018
This company is a good start for a pharmacist seeking to develop skills in a community/ retail setting. The pharmacist learns multitasking skills as long as service improvement in work environment.
Stressful and unproductive
Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Amarillo, TX16 september 2018
making sure customers are satisfied. :I have learned that how to make all regular customer laugh.: I get along with all my management.: It is high we are all busy.: The heavy lifting like the cases of water and the sodas.: The customers who put a smile on your face and make you laugh.
Pluspunten
I have made alot of friends over the years
Minpunten
I have been in retail to long, Need a change
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Walgreens. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag