Walgreens Reviews

Alle 21.115 reviews worden getoond
It's a slow, long job.
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX22 februari 2018
It's a super boring job. You stand there for 8hours doing nothing. The management is always breathing down your neck expecting you to check all the customers out and have the store clean at the same time. Most of the time you are working on your own with another person who is normally in the photo lab and with the manager. Which they never come and help you with the customers when you have a line. You will never be able to get things done.
nothiung
management
Average
Photo Lab Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Granite City, IL22 februari 2018
This started as a part-time job. It was an average retail job. Most of the co-workers were easy to get along with. The job was easy but it was sometime difficult to get everything done due to short staffing.
Regular breaks
Minpunten
Low pay and few full time hours
mean manager
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Fort Dodge, IA22 februari 2018
If I was told to do something, I was either too slow, or so fast that I was efficient enough. So I would have to go back over my task again. I was also criticized for my condition that I could not help.
Pluspunten
loved what I did, loved being in cosmetics, loved most of my co-workers
30-minute lunch, constantly stressed out by a manager or two
great
Certified Pharmacy Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Allentown, PA22 februari 2018
pays well. and everyone is nice. there is alot of room to learn and they train you really well. starting salary for a tech is pretty good compared to other retail pharmacies
Walgreens
Pharmacy Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Wichita, KS22 februari 2018
The job is easy. Management expects a lot for little pay. The customers expect a lot. Flexible schedule and willing to work with school schedule. They change management a lot.
A fun working environment
Photo Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Fort Myers, FL22 februari 2018
A typical day at Walgreens is that you will not any problem jump right in and get your done. I learned that you need to have understanding and patient to helping people Management were good and the workplace culture is excellent also. The hard part is dealing with customers that like yell at you. The most enjoyable part of this job is that at the end of the day helping customers.
hours and pay
rude customers
Very informative
INTERNSHIP (voormalige medewerker) –  Long Beach, CA 9080222 februari 2018
i feel walgreens was a very fun place to start learning and gaining experience fresh out of school. they were a little busy at times and was unfortunate because it reduced my chances of learning all of the smaller things into detail but was also an advantage because i had experienced a busy days work right off the bat. that sets you up for any days of work like a piece of cake.
Bedrijfscultuur
Not a recommendable work place.
Pharmacy Technician/Photo Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Norwalk, CT22 februari 2018
No career advancements. Poor management. Lack of benefits/Insufficient benefits. Low work compensation or pay. No useful training. Stressful work conditions.
nice yet stressfull
SALES ASSOCIATE (huidige medewerker) –  Mankato, MN22 februari 2018
Walgreen's is a nice place to work, my co-workers are all very friendly and I like my managers. However is can also be a very stressful environment with a poor amount of communication, between the staff members, as well as between staff and management
discount, freindly work enviroment
poor comunication
Awesome and Able to learn
Pharmacy Technician Trainee (voormalige medewerker) –  Edinburg, TX22 februari 2018
I learne how to be pharmacy Technician here as a trainee and the work environment was fast-paced on busy days but even when it was low the learning experience was awesome. The staff was really supportive of me learning and did not mind all the questions.
Great staff
Minpunten
The microphone in the drive thru needs to be fixed.
Bedrijfscultuur
Good place to work for temporary time
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Lutz, FL22 februari 2018
Walgreens is a good place to work if you are in school to make something of yourself. There aren't many perks working for the company. The pay is low and requirements are too high. Management needs to get themselves in order as well. If Walgreens would focus on compensating the staff, listening to them, and weeding out problem employees, then it helps to become a delightful place to be.
Bedrijfscultuur
Walgreens is a good company to work for
Central Utility Unit/ Data Entry (voormalige medewerker) –  Chandler, AZ22 februari 2018
Walgreens is a good company to work for. It is a very fast paced and demanding position but it does keep you busy and the day go by quickly. They also have paid training which is very helpful.
Walgreens
Shift Lead (voormalige medewerker) –  Marietta, GA22 februari 2018
I love my walgreens family. We have kept a great environment going for the majority of the time. I have enjoyed working with the people that management successfully hired and working as a team to be a great retailer and leader in customer happiness.
Complicated
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL22 februari 2018
With hours being reduced it made home life difficult to balance. I was hired full time but was receiving part time hours because of the budget cuts. Unfortunately I had to resign because my hours weren't helping sustain a balanced home life.
Over all good
Certified Pharmacy Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Rockford, IL22 februari 2018
My overall experience was good. My hours would always fluctuate, depending on busy seasons, or how well we did the month prior. I was part-time, so when it would get slow, my hours would be cut first before the full-time employees. I gained a lot of experience working there. But overall, I needed more stability and a reliable income each pay week, which is the only reason I left.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great Company but low pay and short breaks
Beauty Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Ashburn, VA22 februari 2018
The company offers good benefits. Work can be sometimes boring sometimes stressful. Half hour breaks only! Even if you work more than 8 hours a day. Customers get upset often when price tags don’t match prices at the register.
Pluspunten
Benefits
Minpunten
Short breaks, low pay
It's customer service.
Customer Service Associate/Photo Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  New York State22 februari 2018
C'mon, set your expectations at a reasonable level, people. People are awful, be ready for that. You don't want to work there. Your coworkers don't want to work there. Your managers don't want to work there. Nobody wants to work there.
It pays you money.
Minpunten
I had chicken wing bones thrown at me on multiple occasions from different individuals.
Bedrijfscultuur
Relaxing environment, Flexible system, overall great experience.
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Milwaukee, WI22 februari 2018
It was a very relaxed environment and learning new things was easy. Management was great and scheduling was never an issue. Pay started out great but advancement was difficult.
Pluspunten
Great scheduling system, decent benefits
Minpunten
Hard to advance, Time went by slowly
Not the job I expected
Pharmacy Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Lyons, IL22 februari 2018
I worked at Walgreens for about 2 years and it's only getting worse. (Lyons, IL) Pharmacy techs are well underpaid. I was making more in retail than this which is sad. Even fast food pays about the same! Not to mention crummy hours if you don't have seniority or if you're not buddy buddy with the people who make the schedules. Aside from that corporate keeps cutting pharmacy hours because makeup is more important than your medications! Yeah people need to open their eyes and look into the monster Walgreens has become! Walgreen's has lost it's way!
discounts, paid time off
Salary, fairness
Bedrijfscultuur
nice job but looking for more opportunities for advancement
camera dept (huidige medewerker) –  Daly City, CA21 februari 2018
i have a good job but its been many years and now im looking for a new direction.i have been a great worker at walgreens always on time and willing to work any shift and any schedule i like working with the public but i feel its time to look elsewhere.
Pluspunten
close to home day shift good discount
Minpunten
no raises and no chance to make more money

Algehele waardering