Walgreens Reviews

Alle 23.443 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
Can be fun depending on who you work with just like anywhere you work.
Head Photo Tech (voormalige medewerker) –  Tulsa, OK17 juni 2018
The job was easy sometimes hard to please and reason with customers. Management at my location could have been better. Workers could have also been better. Not entirely a horrible job but there qere things that could have been much bwtter then they were.
Bedrijfscultuur
very productive and fast pace
Pharmacy Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Alameda, CA17 juni 2018
Typical day at work as a technician depends on whether your are opening, or closing for the day. When scheduled to open in the morning, make sure everything from overnight is prioritized, set up the pharmacy for smooth operation. When closing, leave the pharmacy as neat as possible, every trash is being taken out.

There are abundance of things to learn. Ability to handle crisis if there were any, and dealing with the public along with over all task of the pharmacy technician. Management style is great. Manager pays very close attention to all that is going in the pharmacy, while at the same time allows you to handle situation by yourself. Will pull you aside and explain what was wrong, but allows you to solve the problem yourself.
Pluspunten
Very friendly environment; do pot luck sometimes
Minpunten
On your feet for the whole time you are working
Pharmacy Manager
Pharmacy Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Wichita Falls, TX17 juni 2018
The Pharmacy Manager is responsible for all activities within the pharmacy including the filling of prescriptions, counseling and providing excellent customer service. In addition, the manager is in charge of employees, pharmacy inventory and securing all documents for the appropriate time period. The manager also makes sure the pharmacy upholds all HIPPA and State Board of Pharmacy rules and regulations.
Direct Leader is Make or Break
Store Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL17 juni 2018
Overall, my experience has been positive. A watch-out, which is true universally, it that direct supervisors can be inconsistent, impacting the experience. A talented, selfless leader can really launch your career if you put the work in.
Always understaffed
Sr. Certified Pharmacy Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Seattle, WA17 juni 2018
Turnover rate is high. It's rare to see a new tech stay with the company because we are always busy, understaffed and the compansation is really low. This makes working at Walgreens unrewarding.
Employee Discount
Understaffed
easy going job
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  North Hollywood, CA16 juni 2018
working at walgreens was a nice job for the summer i stacked up on products helped customers find what they needed took care of printing photos and etc
Horrible
Customer Service Associate and Photo Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Dover, PA16 juni 2018
Poor management, low income, stressful, not enjoyable. It's truly a place that doesn't care for employees and even customers. It's dreadful having to come in for a shift.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fluctuates from slow to fast pace throughout the day.
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Chatsworth, Ga16 juni 2018
A typical day at work the front shift runs the register and deals with customers as well as stocks the seasonal/battery and candy isles. Quite a few rude customers.
A 30 minute lunch.
Minpunten
Short breaks, often did not give me my 15 minute break.
Bedrijfscultuur
A good place to work. Fast pace. Stock shelves, unloadding truck, ringing up customers. Helping customers to find products they need.
Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Alexandria, LA16 juni 2018
If you like fast pace work and enjoy helping customers needs this is a place to be. You can be trained for other areas in the store like the photo department pharmacy and manegment. I've learned how to run the register, stock products in there proper place, order products in certain departments, do price changes, print tags, build and take down displays.
Bedrijfscultuur
meet new friends learn how to great team member
Service Clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  Sacramento, CA16 juni 2018
great experince while help customer assist them with there needs and help them feel comforable to be able ask any question or concern about products at the store build great friendship with co worker very helpful and always help each if one had hard time or just needed helping hand
Bedrijfscultuur
Great job for a first job
Customer Service Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Stockton, CA16 juni 2018
I very much enjoyed working with the public. Having owned businesses in the past, I quickly realized that the management was under qualified when it came to having many employees under them.
Bedrijfscultuur
Good place for first time job seekers.
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Takoma Park, MD16 juni 2018
I worked full time overnight shifts. This meant that I had a set schedule every week which was 8 nights on 5 days off from 10pm to 7am. Since we are paid every 2 weeks Overnight workers did their 2 weeks (4 days per week) in one setting.

For some the shift was very tiring and detrimental to their at home or family life style, but there were several students who preferred the overnight shift as it meshed well with their morning courses.

The most enjoyable part of the job were the staff that worked there, they were all very interesting and kind. We worked in smaller teams so our roles and importance to each other was that much more meaningful.

The hardest part of the job was definitely the hours. 5 or 6 days into the shift can take its toll on you, but its not very difficult to adjust to after awhile.

Management was pretty good, we had a shorter chain of command (Store Manager, Assistant Manager, Shift Leader.) So there wasn't a lot of conflicting direction and goals and objectives were already clearly outlined every night.
Pluspunten
Full time positions seemed easy to come by
Minpunten
Overnight shift can be tiring.
lotta years here
Shift Lead Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  chicago loop16 juni 2018
if you want to work extremely hard and make some money walgreens is a good place to start but the more you move up the less chairs there are to sit in and the pharmacists will get promoted before anybody else.
Pluspunten
able to make a little more than minimum wage
Minpunten
its a company for pharmacists only in the heirarchy
Bedrijfscultuur
Retail work as a cashier wasn't my calling
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Pueblo, CO16 juni 2018
I did not like doing everything it seemed like while other people watched on and didn't offer any help. Face to face interactions all day was not my ideal choice of work then but I would be up for the challenge today.
Discounted items
Minpunten
No benefits and minimum wage
Fun workplace
Designated Hitter (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX16 juni 2018
Working for walgreens can be fun and also a challenge a typical day at work can be oranized or destroy what I learned from walgreens is the customers are fun to communicate with so many stories among indivivals
Close minded
Beauty Advisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Rensselaer, IN15 juni 2018
While I was employed with Walgreens, I would often offer suggestions as to how to make things work more smoothly. My suggestions were often "swept under the rug" if you will. When I was told to make my own skmatic for an end cap my manager told me that it was horrible and completely wrong.
Bedrijfscultuur
Busy workplace, low hour flexibility.
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Chester, MD15 juni 2018
As it stands presently, I wouldn't recommend working at this specific Walgreens (Chester, md). They're understaffed which forces hectic work hours and sometimes makes it difficult to do all the requirements of the day. Schedule also changes without warning; don't expect to take a picture of your hours at the start of the week for your schedule.
Pluspunten
Friendly Coworkers, Store is normally busy so theres always something to do
Short Breaks, Large Workload, Low Base Pay
Competitive coworkers
Clerk/tech (voormalige medewerker) –  Muskegon, MI15 juni 2018
Fun and relaxed most of the time. Some people skills are needed. The customers can be hard to deal with. The coworkers willing to teach new skills and explore new areas. The management is very helpful. I learned a lot about medicine and insurances working there. Long hours and different shifts every week.
Awesome Place To Work
Pharmacy Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Laguna Niguel, CA15 juni 2018
I really loved this company they really cared about their employees and patients, Great place to work and so much room for advancement and growth. I would recommend this company to my friends and family.
Geat Company And Room For Advancement
Rude Patients
Great company
Store Shift Lead (huidige medewerker) –  Jersey City, NJ15 juni 2018
I just wish that our security was better and that we had the proper buget to help get more personnel. More often then not we are just swamped with customers and it makes it really hard to properly attend to them if we dont have enough people because of buget cuts.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Walgreens. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag