Walgreens Reviews

Alle 19.890 reviews worden getoond
Fun place to work
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX16 december 2017
I've had the pleasure to work at two different stores with wonderful people and some customers as well. I truly wish I didn't have to leave either store but I've made friends for life.
Pluspunten
Good managers, flexibilty, and good benefits.
Short breaks
Fast Paced and Positive Customer Care
Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Summerfield, NC15 december 2017
I love dealing with the public in person or on the phone. I am a very positive person with excellent customer service ability.

I have achieved the honor of employee of the month for 14 months in a row. To achieve employee of the month requires an employee to ask customers to call and take an 8 minute survey for Walgreen's.

I am dependable and honest. I have a very pleasant voice.
Dealing with Public
Minpunten
Must work swing schedule.
Great place to work at.
cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Des Moines, IA15 december 2017
I miss this job the most, it starts you off with terrific pay, and on top of that they are flexible when it comes to hours. Everyone was kind and cared about each other like a family.
Discounts! Wonderful coworkers.
Minpunten
One lazy person but there's someone like that everywhere.
Terrible
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Clifton Park, NY 1206515 december 2017
Never again will i work for this company. It is absolutely terrible. Unless you find a great manager but other than that. Bad pay, bad managers, they take advantage of you.
okay place
Staff Pharmacist (voormalige medewerker) –  Watauga, TX15 december 2017
good place, but the pharmacists, like all employees, need a break to eat and relax. the pharmacist to technician ratio can be too high to protect the patients. there needs to be more overlap for the pharmacists - in the pharmacy - not in meetings.
computer system
no breaks
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive ,collaborative and good work environment .
Sales Associate/Stocker (voormalige medewerker) –  Hesperia, CA15 december 2017
Was a joy working for walgreens, they have wonderful staff .
The work environment is relaxed but productive .
The customers were wonderful as well.Was a wonderful opportunity!
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
An Adequate In-Between Job
Senior Photo Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  San Tan Valley, AZ15 december 2017
Every week your schedule changes so don't expect it to be the same week to week. EVEN IF THEY TELL YOU IT IN THE INTERVIEW. We've had multiple people quit because they couldn't plan vacations with their family.

Expect to work stressful shifts with customers that feel entitled. Expect to be belittled by customers and upper management.

This job in general is a go-between job as you find something else. This is a good first job for someone in their teens to early twenties. However it's not something to have for more than a year, a definitely not to make a career out of.
Lower Management, other Team Members
Minpunten
Upper Management not knowing what goes on their own store, Horrible pay for whats expected. Stressful
Good student job
Photography Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Greenville, SC15 december 2017
I was a cashier attendant and then I was promoted to photo technician. Glad I worked there to get the experience and have some money in my pocket while I was in school.
Rude customers
Fun and relaxed workplace
Cashier/Photo Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Lebanon, MO15 december 2017
Walgreen's is a good company to get into. You can always advance to management positions if you are interested. The workers are always nice. The management is laid back, but always makes sure you do your job. There different job opportunities with this company.
15-20% off at store
too much work
Shift Lead (voormalige medewerker) –  Tucson, AZ15 december 2017
No work/life balance. Had to beg to get days off. No more advancements. Have to work holidays and swing shifts sometimes working late til 11, then coming in next morning at 3.
Very competitive!
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Brooklyn, NY15 december 2017
Working at Walgreen's was a great learning experience. Training was easy to grasp, and my coworkers were extremely friendly. I learned how to better serve the store customers. The job duties included stocking shelves, cashier and organizing incoming store products.
Terrible
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Providence, RI15 december 2017
I worked in a very busy store, in the center of the city it's very busy at all hours of the day. I learned team working skills and how to provide better customer service. Store manager is terrible, but shift leaders are awesome. My coworkers were the best part.
flexible schedule
management
Bedrijfscultuur
summary
Store Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Miami-Dade County, FL15 december 2017
every walgreens is not the same. my working experince with them was something new to me. just so happen all of my managers were from jamaica. there nothing wrong with that. but when pressure was on it was hard to understand them.
Pluspunten
rate of pay, discounts, the people that i came across each day
unrulely coustomers
Very friendly staff
SIMS Coordinator/Photo Laboratory (voormalige medewerker) –  Paducah, KY 4200315 december 2017
This company is not for the weak. Customers come in sick and not feeling well and you have to be patient and kind. Show them they are very important.
Bedrijfscultuur
It was a great experience quick paced but friendly
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Long Beach, CA14 december 2017
It was a great first job. I made new friends and learned new things. Gained great experience in the customer service field to take into new job sceneries.
Hour lunches
No employee discounts
Bedrijfscultuur
It all depends on your manager... proceed with caution
Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Augusta, GA14 december 2017
I had a great experience working at Walgreens until my most recent manager had started working at my store. Employee discount is decent and is combinable with clearance items. Paid time off increases as your time with the company increases. All employees start off at $9.

Its great if you can find a good, flexible and caring manager!
Employee discount, annual raises
Lack of advancement, Poor management
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place for a part-time job
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Bend, OR14 december 2017
My managers at Walgreens were helpful and supportive, and willing to arrange a work schedule that didn't conflict with my college coursework. The most enjoyable part was working closely with my assistant managers and shift leads.
Great experience
Pharmacy Technician Internship (voormalige medewerker) –  Añasco Zona Urbana, PR14 december 2017
professional management , learned how to have a positive attitude while I working there very multicultural environment the hardest part of the job is to learn a lot of info in a vey short time period
Healthy Enviroment
Not working there
I loved working here
Overnight Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Topeka, KS14 december 2017
I enjoyed the company very much; unfortunately I had personal issues arise that affected my job so I had to leave quite suddenly. I would love to be allowed back at this company again.
discounts, health benifits
short breaks
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Good place to do clinicals
Pharmacy Technician Extern (voormalige medewerker) –  Wichita, KS14 december 2017
The satff was helpfull in teaching me what I needed to learn while there. I would recomend this as a place that wti could use again for student placement.

Algehele waardering