Walgreens Reviews

Alle 25.346 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
It’s ok but not great
Assistant Store Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Fayetteville, AR15 oktober 2018
If you get a good manager it makes things better. Walgreens has headed down a path that not many people have agreed with. They try to say we’re all about listening to our team members voice but we really don’t. There’s a lot of micro management and not being able to take blame for themselves.
Good Experience
Quality Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Deerfield, IL15 oktober 2018
• Followed Agile (Scrum) project management procedures.
• Involved in preparing Traceability Matrix for the functional requirements of the system.
• Prioritized and reported defects using Quality Center and generated documents and reports for further analysis.
Greatful
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Kirkland, WA15 oktober 2018
I really needed a job at that momment and they gave me a chance

If you remain a positive attitude the job is very easy and a good way to pass the day
Company is ok
Assistant Store Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX15 oktober 2018
This company isn't the worst out there but they definitely do not care about their employees. It is a high stress, low reward environment with limited job growth potential.
It was ok place to work
Patient Care Coordinator (voormalige medewerker) –  Beaverton, OR15 oktober 2018
There was no room for real advancement and there was a lot of favortism going on, the bosses son worked there and he got away with murder, he'd be sleeping on the job, on his cell playing games etc with no reprecussions but single moms were hassled for having their cell phones on their desks
salary was good
Favortism
1,0
Bedrijfscultuur
Do not recommend. Not a good experience.
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Escanaba15 oktober 2018
A great place to work for at first and after time you see major favortism and adult workers thrived on gossiping. Schedules are always changed and your whole shift and schedules can change last minute with no explanation. Over all poor managment skills and lack of communication. Store manager has no real respect in general! Judges without personally know all the employees that are working there also even customers that come in are falsely judged and has no apperciation as seeing employees as primary asset. That's why they come and go because they put in the hard work and realize how bad it is with all of the above and plus some. I would recommend to not put forth the time on this specific location. Also not all Walgreens locations are like this but this store is!
Pluspunten
The Customers, fast paced during weekdays, discounts
Minpunten
Poor communication, constant schedule changes, understaffed from unrealible workers
Wouldn't go back
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Reno, NV15 oktober 2018
The discount was really good, and I met some coworkers who I still talk to you, but the job is not right for somebody with a full college schedule. They trick you into thinking that you will get promoted sooner if you work on the graveyard crew, but then they promote the people on days.
discount
receiving freight
Bedrijfscultuur
Corporate mismanagement increasingly making life harder on store level employees
Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Illinois15 oktober 2018
Not recommended unless desperate for a meager paycheck. Co-workers and store management are great, corporate dictates are making life worse and worse every year.
Excellent Prescription Drug Benefits
Minpunten
Poor pay, company constantly decreasing available hours and benefits, making life miserable.
Bedrijfscultuur
No career advancement or promotions
Certified Pharmacy Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Pensacola, FL14 oktober 2018
Been trying to get the Senior Technician status for some time now and it had not yet happened. Walgreens does not compensate me for training, although I am training other employees.
Have a job
No career advancement
Bedrijfscultuur
I have a strong work ethic and I felt the employees didn't take their jobs as serious.
Sales/Cosmetics (voormalige medewerker) –  Golden, CO14 oktober 2018
I enjoyed my position in cosmetics my main goal was sales and customer service; it was a small store and on average I still at least 85% met my sales goal every day of $2000.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place to get basic experience at the pharmacy setting
Pharmacy Tech (huidige medewerker) –  San Jose, CA14 oktober 2018
It might be my store that doesn’t provide you with the enough training and the assistant manager won’t ever look out for her employees. In fact, she only goes to work to get her paycheck, meaning that I would never see her doing anything productive when the boss is not around. But, besides that, I think what I like the most was how flexible they were with the hours.
Pluspunten
Good to get some experience.
Minpunten
Pay rates are low and not many opportunities to growth.
No appreciation for loyalty
Sims Coordinator (huidige medewerker) –  Knoxville, TN14 oktober 2018
Walgreens has consistently chosen to deny my request for a different more suited position in the company for no other reason then it would be difficult to hire and train someone to replace me. They did this even though on all my evaluation I i have received exceeds expectations marks. They fail to staff their stores to meet the needs of the store.
Bedrijfscultuur
very good workplace with great people
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Newnan, GA14 oktober 2018
there is always a task to do which is extremely helpful because i like to be busy. more organized environment and very reliable co-workers. customers are typically satisfied with their experience and regularly visit the store
Good job
Bedrijfscultuur
Everyone at my store had a heart.
Photography Lab Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Eagan, MN14 oktober 2018
I've heard negative things varying from store to store, but my store was a family. Everyone involved was willing and able to help with your workload. The workspace culture was awesome, hardly ever was I feeling like I wanted to work somewhere else. The job required in most intro positions is very easy. This wasn't a high paying job by any means, but it wasn't a difficult job either. It was an absolute pleasure to work in the Walgreens family.
Bedrijfscultuur
No compensation for long time workers
Staff Pharmacist (voormalige medewerker) –  Indianapolis, IN14 oktober 2018
Taking away PTO hours from employees who have worked for more than 15 years is a true slap in the face.
No raises have been given for the last 3 years.
Continually cutting technician hours in order to save money puts a real strain on those Pharmacists who are left alone to work on weekends.
Minpunten
Corporate is more concerned about making money than it is their employees
Good Company to Start at
Pharmacy Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Lake Saint Louis, MO14 oktober 2018
The thing I liked most about working at Walgreens is you could get your foot into the door of medicine without any preliminary training because they train on the job and pay for pharmacy technician certification. However, the pay is not fantastic and most often the pharmacy is short staffed, so it is pretty fast-paced work. If someone is planning on being a pharmacy technician for the rest of their life I would suggest hospital pharmacies because of the pay increase and you don't have to deal with the customer service aspect.
No preliminary training needed
Minpunten
short breaks, hard work, salary
Relaxed
Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Loves Park, IL14 oktober 2018
Walgreens is a very relaxed workplace that allows you to have some fun while working but still get work done. Managers and higher ups are very nice and talk to you.
Work Hard, Play Hard
Assistant Store Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Milwaukee, WI14 oktober 2018
The friends I've made over the years here have really made my time here worthwhile. I have been lucky to be able to work my way up from cashier to assistant store manager while remaining at the same location.
Discount, insurance, 401K
Safety
enjoyed retail overall
Staff Pharmacist (voormalige medewerker) –  Sioux Falls, SD14 oktober 2018
I liked the work at the retail pharmacy. I loved the computer system. The technicians were sometimes unreliable. The manager did not want to be a manager. I also needed more flexibility since I had small children at the time. I rarely got lunches or breaks.
computer system
Minpunten
no lunches or breaks, staffing issues
Terrible work environment
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Cape Girardeau, MO14 oktober 2018
The managers took advantage of the student workers scheduling them during times they were unavailable because of class and made it their responsibility to find coverage. Adult workers were childish and thrived off gossip. Was told during a review that I did my job perfectly but got an average score because I didn’t socialize with coworkers throughout my shifts.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Walgreens. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag