Walgreens Reviews

Alle 24.033 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Learning oppurtunities
Pharmacy Clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  Dallas, TX20 juli 2018
A typical day at work is very busy, sometimes the shift would go into overtime because all the work wasn't done. Very good learning opportunities but only for a short time.
Bedrijfscultuur
Very nice place to work. The people there are caring and compassionate.
Pharmacy Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Wichita Falls, TX20 juli 2018
I had an emergency happen within my family so I had to take a leave of absence and ended up having to quit. The staff were all very understanding of my situation.
autonomous working
Nurse Practitioner (voormalige medewerker) –  Las Vegas, NV20 juli 2018
independent, healthcare clinic, provider sets tone for work day.
flexible work and shift schedule helped stay on
upper management support for providers during the time period referred above helped.
breaks adequate, however unable to take them on schedule
Need better management
Pharmacy technician (huidige medewerker) –  Trenton, NJ20 juli 2018
Due to the lack of proper and professional management team the rest of the staff is lacking in opportunities to grow within company as well as outside
Hours
Bedrijfscultuur
Walgreens is not a good company to work for...
Customer Care Operator (voormalige medewerker) –  Muscle Shoals, AL20 juli 2018
So, granted if you have no other options and are desperate, take the job...because it's a job. It was mostly laid back and simple. You just sit in a chair all day. But always look for something better. Not only is the pay terrible for Walgreens to be such a large company ($10) but the turnover rate is just as bad. Mainly because they give you snacks instead of raises like we're children. Money talks. For students, they're so cheap that they do not reimburse you like any other major corporation would. They will only if you are seeking a degree in pharmacy. Not nursing (like I was) or technical. It's ridiculous that a healthcare business would not invest in its employees seeking a health science degree. I worked w/ women who have been there for years and still only made 12-14 hourly. Definitely underpaid. I couldn't afford to invest in a 401k. $800 every two weeks, no overtime for my dept. Some depts have mandatory overtime though. Do not get comfortable. Just use this job as a stepping stone until you either graduate or find a better one. Goodness knows they're using you.
Steady but low check
Underpaid
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 5NeeRapporteren
Upper management is stressful
Assistant Store Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Hoffman Estates, IL19 juli 2018
I guess it really depends on your manager of making your life stressful at work. there is no life and work balance. Also my opinion doesn’t matter when coming up with new ideas.
Great Job
Shift Lead Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Lake Mary, FL19 juli 2018
Great company to work for, have learned a lot of great skills and am able to do my best everyday. This job is a good balance between soft skills like managing people and tasks and labor.
corporate pharmacy
Staff Pharmacist (voormalige medewerker) –  Chillicothe, MO19 juli 2018
understaffed and bullied by management. I received almost no training on their complicated pharmacy computer system. They tried to short change me on unused vacation time when I left.
can't think of any
uncaring corporation
Cashier
Cashier Clerk/Photo Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Bermuda Dunes, CA19 juli 2018
Retail definitely has its ups and downs, however, I did find that Walgreens tried to provide a positive environment. My employers at the time were understanding and interested in your life.
Comprehensive
Beauty Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL19 juli 2018
I learned plenty beneficial and social skills working at Walgreens that help me to better problem solve with people. Working here was an experience and I have accomplished and benefited as much as I can from this company and would recommend anyone to work here.
workplace
Warehouse Employee (huidige medewerker) –  Vernon, IL19 juli 2018
The positive of Walgreen are the benefits. The negatives of Walgreen is that it's long hours and can be very stressful. They continue to take the benefits from us, especially when an employee has been with the company for 27 years.
insurance
Bedrijfscultuur
Greay place to work i would recommend to anyone
CSA - Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Shelby, NC19 juli 2018
I loved working for Walgreens it was one of the best jobs I had. Hate it ended the way it did. The managers and employees are amazing they treat you with respect and do everything they can to help you
good overall
Beauty Advisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Queens, NY19 juli 2018
it was nice working there and it was a diverse environment. not bad at all, i felt respected but at times felt like i was treated differently. but it wasn't bad.
Pluspunten
good
Minpunten
bad
Was deze review waardevol?JaNeeRapporteren
fun and great workplace
Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Hicksville, NY19 juli 2018
Walgreens is a very open company, willing to train and produce able and smart employees that tend to the customers' needs. Management works very hard to build a bridge between employees and upper-management. Looking for ways to improve and new ways to make the company more efficient and to overall bring a satisfactory experience, not just for the customers but for the employees as well.
Comfortable
Shift Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Meadville, PA19 juli 2018
Walgreens is a great place to work. Very relaxed and .managment is willing to work with schedules and any scheduling issues. Everyone is friendly and it is very comfortable to work there
Bedrijfscultuur
nice coworkers made the day go by nicely
Pharmacy Intern (voormalige medewerker) –  Mint Hill, NC19 juli 2018
nice place to work with great coworkers. the work itself was pretty busy making the days go by faster. the customers could be difficult at times but overall manageable.
No comment
Senior Certified Pharmacy Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Alabama19 juli 2018
Generally, if the company as a whole operated on the same principles and the culture was the same across the board it would be a great place to work. Thanks
Bedrijfscultuur
Work is work, easy if it is done efficiently.
CERTIFIED PHARMACY TECHNICIAN (huidige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL19 juli 2018
I enjoy what I do, just not with all of the pressure of meeting numbers. The hardest part of the job is dealing with management who do not understand what your job entails everyday.
Ambiente de paz donde se puede trabajar individual o en equipo
Práctica en todas las áreas del recetario (voormalige medewerker) –  Mayagüez Municipio, PR19 juli 2018
Ambiente de paz donde se puede trabajar individual o en equipo
Walgreens Pharmacy
Lead Senior Pharmacy Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Indpendence, Kentucky19 juli 2018
Great company to work for. Has it's ups and downs like eveywhere else. Over all , the best ! Cannot complain. Has taught me a lot about being a pharmacy technician.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Walgreens. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag