Walgreens Reviews

Alle 19.790 reviews worden getoond
nice working there
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Jamaica, NY8 december 2017
Good environment nice workspace
good stuff they people were nice I did not have problem with coming to them and say what I feel are they were respectful
nice
dont communine
old systems
Senior Dedicated Insurance Specialist Pulmonary (voormalige medewerker) –  Frisco, TX8 december 2017
This job atmosphere was very unfriendly after you get out of training. I was monitored when I had to use the restroom, favoritism was at its all time finest in order to move up in the company for what I got paid it did not even come close to the work that was completed
Bedrijfscultuur
Excellent pharmacy to work for
Pharmacist (huidige medewerker) –  Columbia, SC8 december 2017
Typical day at work includes dispensing prescriptions, customer care, MTM, immunizations, consultations.
I learned how to be a skilled pharmacist as well as a reliable coworker/employee.
High stress/high volume environment.
Minpunten
little to no breaks, schedule
Bedrijfscultuur
Are you ready to be a glorified re-stock clerk?
SHIFT TEAM LEADER (voormalige medewerker) –  Fuquay-Varina, NC8 december 2017
Walgreens does not officially pay anyone to stock their shelves. The "Shift Leaders" get that honor. Doubly so if you have the unfortunate task of being a shift leader for an overnight shift. Also, Walgreens has a terrible tract record for maintaining overnight help, so the overnight supervisor or "shift lead" is not only directly responsible for ensuring the entire truck winds up on the shelf, but running the register, and making sure people don't walk out of the store with hundreds of dollars of cosmetics in their pockets.
Pluspunten
I can't think of any really
too many to list
Cool
Customer Service Rep (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL8 december 2017
It was cool. I loved working on Homan and Roosevelt but when I transferred downtown that is when things went downhill. I hated working overnight. Management was very unprofessional wouldn't let me switch shifts or transfer out. Stupids! Hated them badly.
employee discount
was unhappy and depressed
Walgreens
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Miami Beach, FL8 december 2017
It is a good place to work. They provide good benefits. Your are given your task for the work day. If anything else needs immediate attention, they will kindly ask for your assistance.
Fast Paced and Convenient Shopping
Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  New Orleans, LA8 december 2017
Walgreens is a very great place to work, the managers ive seen come through there should have managing trainer prior to managing such a great store as such.
Bedrijfscultuur
Stressful environment with poor management
ASSISTANT MANAGER (voormalige medewerker) –  Thomaston, GA7 december 2017
Management spent most of their time fussing about work situations and on the phone in the office. Training was not done properly and when an employee made a mistake due to lack of training they were reprimanded.
Good pay, healthcare
Minpunten
No breaks, under-staffed, no training, no advancements
Horrible
Shift Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL7 december 2017
To stressful. Not flexible. Lack of staffing. Poor management. Horrible scheduling. Definitely wouldn’t recommend anyone to work at Walgreens.........
fun place to work at
Service clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  Omaha, NE 681087 december 2017
I met a lot of people and helped a lot of customers find what they needed. Learned a lot about the cashier and sales department. Also did front door sales.
Productive Workplace
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN (huidige medewerker) –  Arlington, TX7 december 2017
Really great start up job. Walgreens is always looking for ways to improve customer experiences and the teams are always taken into consideration for new initiatives. Always room for growth in those who are dependable and work hard.
Nice place
Health Care Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Orlando, FL7 december 2017
Nice place to work just needs room for advancement. Managers are friendly and the culture on the job is also nice. Group activities are fun too and nice to partake in
Good company
Cashier/Freight (voormalige medewerker) –  Portland, OR7 december 2017
Relaxed and fun environment. The mangement is fair and they make you feel comfortable. I think they should train peope on the register for a little longer than they do because even for someone like me with a lot of experience with a register it is a lot different then the normal.
Reveiw summary
Store Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Scotland Neck, NC7 december 2017
Walgreen store closed an was relocated also bad district mangers dealing with all store issues with bad solutions. Needed more experiecned district mangers with more people to people skills
BUY LUNCH
BAD MANAGER
Ok place to work
Beauty Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Manteca, CA7 december 2017
I just feel that I was working beneath my abilities and education in the work field. I worked the cosmetic counter. I was told that part of my position was to clean the bathrooms. Not acceptable. I worked hard to advance in the work field. to just end up cleaning toilets.
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 1Rapporteren
It's okay
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  St. Louis, MO7 december 2017
If you are a college student it's an okay job to pay for books, but I wouldn't recommend this as a career job. Little to no advancement unless you're a butt kisser.
Employee Discounts
Minpunten
You don't get the schedule you requested
Love the company.
Shift Lead (huidige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA7 december 2017
Days are fast-paced at my location, making the time fly by.
I learned how to become an effective team leader.
Management is amazing.
Customers are mixed.
Customer theft was the hardest part.
Customer and employee interactions brightened my day. Getting to suit up with my crew and conquer the day (regardless of shift) was fun.
Pluspunten
competative benefits, pay increase based on skill and performance
my location is in the heart of Skid Row in downtown Los Angeles
Bedrijfscultuur
Pharmacy work was terrible at Walgreens
Pharmacy Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  The Villages, FL7 december 2017
I would spend most of my time at work fixing other co-workers mistake, repairing customer relationships because of those mistakes, then be blamed for the mistakes that were made by an employee that has been employed with the company longer than myself.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Great company
Order processing technician/ CSR (voormalige medewerker) –  Canton, MI7 december 2017
I loved working for this company. The company is very understanding and has great training. The hr team is very respectful and make you feel comfortable. The hours are good and they sometimes had mandatory overtime. The leads and managers help you gain experience and help you move up within the company if you desire.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great for students and part time work
Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  San Francisco, CA7 december 2017
The best thing about working at a Walgreens in San Francisco, CA is that it's unionize and you're surrounded with awesome coworkers!! Management good!
Pluspunten
Flexible hours, Lenient Management, Awesome Co-Workers!
Rude Customers, No Advancement