Walgreens Reviews

24.485 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 24.493 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
Great job for great for students
Service Clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA15 augustus 2018
The employees are very unprofessional. Make sure you lock up your items because some things will be broken or stolen. The management will not replace your items. The customers make the job easier with their hospitality. The management expects you to work multiple jobs that is under your pay range.
Improvement
Pharmacy Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Longview, TX15 augustus 2018
I went from being a Tech in Training to a Certified Pharmacy Technician in 6mths. They offered a month long course to prepare you for the exam. They also paid for the exam. I passed in the first time and I truly believe it was because them.
Bedrijfscultuur
it was a nice experience
Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA15 augustus 2018
i would just go to work and make sure the floor is clean and make sure ever is organize and helping the costumers with finding products and assisting the elderly
Great company benefits
Coordinator of Inbound Receiving Department (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX15 augustus 2018
Walgreen's is a great place to work. The distribution center offers competitive pay and opportunities to advance. Employees are given a discount. They give away prizes to employees for attendance, and production.
Great benefits!
30 minute lunch break
Fun staff
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Avon Park, FL15 augustus 2018
I really loved my job, its just that you hardly got any hours, no benefits for part time workers I believe but the staff was excellent.I would recommend a friend
FUN
Minpunten
BENEFITS
Was deze review waardevol?JaNeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Walgeens was a fun place to work for. Friendly employees and manager's
Cosmetic Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  United States15 augustus 2018
Enjoyed working for this company. I was always busy helping customers and working the department floor. This always made my time go fast. Worked with great customers one on one so you where able to get to know them and management always listened to your input.
Pluspunten
Good company to work for
Minpunten
Never had any problems with my employment in this company
Great work culture
Designated Hitter (huidige medewerker) –  Clarksville, TN15 augustus 2018
Walgreens is a great place to work in the retail field. With the right leadership staff and cooperative crew, the team will be successful! They're very good about working with your schedule.
Bedrijfscultuur
Walgreens was fast paced but a little to much while I was going to college.
Pharmacy Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Conway, SC15 augustus 2018
Walgreens on Church St. was very busy. It was harder to learn because there was not really enough time for teaching it was more like learning as you go.
Pluspunten
It gave me insight into the medical field
Minpunten
It was to busy and not enough training
A fine company
Community Management Intern (voormalige medewerker) –  Maryville, TN15 augustus 2018
The store I worked with in rural Tennessee was an overall good store. As an intern I never felt accepted, but the actual employees had good positions
Great brand
Hard, menial work
didnt like at all
customer service representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Kirkwood, MO15 augustus 2018
I didnt like this job because i felt so alone at the cash register all by myself. I also didn't like the fact that the schedule was done three weeks in advance.the store manage also rubbed me the wrong way.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun work place dealing with customers
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  St. Louis, MO15 augustus 2018
Walgreens was a fun and detailed oriented job to work for especially dealing with makeup you learned a lot about people’s different looks and the type of looks that they were going for
Working with people
Short breaks
really fun and relaxed
Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Detroit, MI15 augustus 2018
I really liked working for this company, when the bug got out of changing pay I got nervous and decided to get other jobs, this was by far a great company to work for when it was just Walgreens and not the buy out company
Customer Service
Beauty Advisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Decatur, GA15 augustus 2018
The most enjoyable part about my job was able to help the customers with thier questions and their needs. There is no healthcare provided for the employer at the job.
Pluspunten
discounts on products in the store
no healthcare
walgreens
IT Security Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Deerfield, IL15 augustus 2018
Use to be a great place to work until the new management came is after the CEO's had passed away. then it went down hill. The managers in my last position there were not helpful at all. they cared about themselves.
Not the place to be
STORE MANAGER (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL15 augustus 2018
no loyalty, new owners make it a very difficult place to work . you never know what to expect every day and every boss( District manager and higher) hates his or her job. So that demoralizes the work staff.
its a job
new ownwers
Bedrijfscultuur
Walgreens was one of my favorite places to work!
Shift Lead (voormalige medewerker) –  Indianapolis, IN15 augustus 2018
I don't have anything negative to say about my time spent as a shift lead at Walgreens except, the over night shift was brutal. That is actually the only reason why I left. It started to make me physically sick. As far as the employess, the culture and the company goes, Walgreens is the best. Everyone was nice and professional and the company provided great benefits! I learned how manage my staff better because my store manager was always mentoring me. I'm so glad he made time to help me learn and grow in my position.
Great benefits
steady
Shift Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Louisville, KY15 augustus 2018
can be very busy you can work alot. with really know time for your family. I worked nights most of the time which made it hard for my family. But I did like what I was doing because i am a people person and love to help in any way I can
Bedrijfscultuur
Fine for a full time job.
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Fall River, MA14 augustus 2018
Personally I wasn’t looking for a serious job at the time being that I was still in high school. Hours were a little harsh and management would constantly forget I was still attending school which became stressful for me.
Bedrijfscultuur
Had great customers, worked there for many years, knew customers by name, enjoyed my co-workers
Pharmacy Technician/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  New Smyrna Beach, FL14 augustus 2018
Walgreens is a great company, goes out of there way to work with you, I enjoyed all my co-workers, would recommend this company as a great place to work, very high pace, and can be very stressful, I have worked for Walgreens off and on since 1990, Due to having a family, and other personal life issues.
Great co-workers
High Stress
A good starter job
Designed hitter (huidige medewerker) –  Woodbury, MN14 augustus 2018
Walgreens is a place to get experience, but as a long term job it can be too stressful. At a corporate level i do not believe they realize how the store runs, they need to give more payroll hours
Flexible hours
Minpunten
They keep cutting huh ours
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Walgreens. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag