Walgreens Reviews

Alle 19.816 reviews worden getoond
Pharmacy technician
Pharmacy Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Barbourville, KY8 december 2017
Observed and documented patient status and reported patient complaints to the pharmacist. Completed and submitted clinical documentation in accordance with agency guidelines.
Maintained a clean, orderly and well-stocked environment.
Filling prescriptions for patients was both the best part and worst part of my days.
Flexible schedule
Upset customers
High stress & cut throat
Store Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Anchorage, AK8 december 2017
Working for the dark side... super high stress and lack of care for employees and their well being. Top notch benefits and decent pay. Room for advancement at most levels,
Decent pay good benefits
Super stressful
Bedrijfscultuur
Walgreens was an amazing place for growth
Sales Associate (CASHIER) (voormalige medewerker) –  Austin, TX8 december 2017
My typical day at work was check out interesting customers the first 2 hours of my shift, then work the floor. (stocking, setting, customer service, etc.) Every night was a different task, but with same beginning to shift and ending to shift. It was a great place to grow. I really didn't want to leave, but outside circumstances left me no choice. I learned how to delegate my time and communicate more effectively. I learned alot of things from management as the dynamics of convenient pharmacy grocery store. I also learned what over the counter medications are best suggested for everyday allergies or your average cold. I'd say the hardest part about the job, was just the shift itself. I enjoyed working overnights, but it started taking a toll on me when I had a few errands to run. The most enjoyable part of the job, was the family environment Walgreens provided. The collaboration within the team was great.
Discounts, Flexible scheduling
Minpunten
Picky customer's with weekly deals
Fast paced store
Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Michigan8 december 2017
Fast paced store, 24 hour pharmacy.
Work eight hour shifts with a half hour lunch and 15 minute break. Few required jobs, stocking the coolers, stocking shelves, trash, tagging and untagging sales, moving merchandise around store to accommodate seasons, helping customers, enrolls patrons in reward programs, tasks as deemed by managers.
Good shift
Night Shift Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Vincennes, IN8 december 2017
I had an awesome shift being on thirds having eight days on and then six days off. It was a vacation every two weeks giving enough time to go do something.
Certified Pharmacy Tech
Pharmacy Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Arlington, TX8 december 2017
A typical day at work is filling and typing prescriptions and dealing with people insurance calling insurance to get the correct information to run a prescription through. Every day you learn something new like codes to make a prescription to go through and new insurance you never seen before and how to enter them in the system. Every location has different managements like the pharmacy, store managers, I was lucky to have the best pharmacy manager and pharmacist and co-workers but store manager was a pain didn't help at all with the pharmacy. The hardest part of the job was that we didn't have enough hours so we were always short on people and we were always busy so we had angry customers in drive thru and inside the store because medications weren't ready and they waited to long but other than it great job. The most enjoyable part of my job was my co-workers and the pharmacy manager everyday you learn something new.
co-workers, flexible schedule
lunch break, pay
nice working there
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Jamaica, NY8 december 2017
Good environment nice workspace
good stuff they people were nice I did not have problem with coming to them and say what I feel are they were respectful
nice
dont communine
old systems
Senior Dedicated Insurance Specialist Pulmonary (voormalige medewerker) –  Frisco, TX8 december 2017
This job atmosphere was very unfriendly after you get out of training. I was monitored when I had to use the restroom, favoritism was at its all time finest in order to move up in the company for what I got paid it did not even come close to the work that was completed
Bedrijfscultuur
Excellent pharmacy to work for
Pharmacist (huidige medewerker) –  Columbia, SC8 december 2017
Typical day at work includes dispensing prescriptions, customer care, MTM, immunizations, consultations.
I learned how to be a skilled pharmacist as well as a reliable coworker/employee.
High stress/high volume environment.
Minpunten
little to no breaks, schedule
Bedrijfscultuur
Are you ready to be a glorified re-stock clerk?
SHIFT TEAM LEADER (voormalige medewerker) –  Fuquay-Varina, NC8 december 2017
Walgreens does not officially pay anyone to stock their shelves. The "Shift Leaders" get that honor. Doubly so if you have the unfortunate task of being a shift leader for an overnight shift. Also, Walgreens has a terrible tract record for maintaining overnight help, so the overnight supervisor or "shift lead" is not only directly responsible for ensuring the entire truck winds up on the shelf, but running the register, and making sure people don't walk out of the store with hundreds of dollars of cosmetics in their pockets.
Pluspunten
I can't think of any really
too many to list
Cool
Customer Service Rep (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL8 december 2017
It was cool. I loved working on Homan and Roosevelt but when I transferred downtown that is when things went downhill. I hated working overnight. Management was very unprofessional wouldn't let me switch shifts or transfer out. Stupids! Hated them badly.
employee discount
was unhappy and depressed
Walgreens
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Miami Beach, FL8 december 2017
It is a good place to work. They provide good benefits. Your are given your task for the work day. If anything else needs immediate attention, they will kindly ask for your assistance.
Fast Paced and Convenient Shopping
Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  New Orleans, LA8 december 2017
Walgreens is a very great place to work, the managers ive seen come through there should have managing trainer prior to managing such a great store as such.
Bedrijfscultuur
Stressful environment with poor management
ASSISTANT MANAGER (voormalige medewerker) –  Thomaston, GA7 december 2017
Management spent most of their time fussing about work situations and on the phone in the office. Training was not done properly and when an employee made a mistake due to lack of training they were reprimanded.
Good pay, healthcare
Minpunten
No breaks, under-staffed, no training, no advancements
Horrible
Shift Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL7 december 2017
To stressful. Not flexible. Lack of staffing. Poor management. Horrible scheduling. Definitely wouldn’t recommend anyone to work at Walgreens.........
fun place to work at
Service clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  Omaha, NE 681087 december 2017
I met a lot of people and helped a lot of customers find what they needed. Learned a lot about the cashier and sales department. Also did front door sales.
Productive Workplace
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN (huidige medewerker) –  Arlington, TX7 december 2017
Really great start up job. Walgreens is always looking for ways to improve customer experiences and the teams are always taken into consideration for new initiatives. Always room for growth in those who are dependable and work hard.
Nice place
Health Care Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Orlando, FL7 december 2017
Nice place to work just needs room for advancement. Managers are friendly and the culture on the job is also nice. Group activities are fun too and nice to partake in
Good company
Cashier/Freight (voormalige medewerker) –  Portland, OR7 december 2017
Relaxed and fun environment. The mangement is fair and they make you feel comfortable. I think they should train peope on the register for a little longer than they do because even for someone like me with a lot of experience with a register it is a lot different then the normal.
Reveiw summary
Store Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Scotland Neck, NC7 december 2017
Walgreen store closed an was relocated also bad district mangers dealing with all store issues with bad solutions. Needed more experiecned district mangers with more people to people skills
BUY LUNCH