Walgreens Reviews

Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
2,0
Stressful and understaff
Store Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Florida8 december 2018
Corporate level does not care or sees the direct need for providing stores with more budget hours while the demand for execution is unrealistic and stressful.
There is no work life balance due to the constant stress level you are not able to disconnect from work even when you are at home. It is sad as this was not the case before. You truly felt valued and care for not anymore.
Salary
Stress, hours, demand. Low budgets
Nice place overall.
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Staten Island, NY8 december 2018
Store was nice to work at. The support staff and managers were helpful. The managers always have way to show me how to do something. I was always taught the correct way. I learned a lot in my year there.
Relaxed workplace
Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Apple Valley, MN8 december 2018
Management was good, scheduling was easy and flexible. It was easy to get along with everybody i worked with and we were able to have fun while working.
Discounts, benefits, flexible schedule
Bedrijfscultuur
productive and fun work place with friendly hardworking co workers
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Queens, NY8 december 2018
in my opinion the hardest part of the job was figuring out the store by heart when i first was hired at Walgreens. Due to my role of facing & restocking the shelves,figuring out the store was an additional priority i had to master so that i can work at a quick pace.But other than that i enjoyed my summer youth experience.
discounts
short breaks
Pharmacy Technican
Senior Pharmacy Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Muncie, IN7 december 2018
I love working for Walgreens. It's a great company. I make decent money. I've received quite a few pay raises in the last couple of years. It's easy going and our pharmacy is very fast paced. Management always steps up when needed and helps out .
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
1,0
Flexible at times
Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Neptune City, NJ7 december 2018
A typical day at work provides lack of management skills and team-oriented skills that needs close attention daily. The company needs to follow and understand the lack of leadership skills and the lack of hiring new employees that are needed in this company in order to stay successful.
Holiday Pay
No sick time
Extraordinary customer care
Shift Lead (huidige medewerker) –  Ormond Beach, FL7 december 2018
Walgreens really believes in helping each and every customer. They're vast array of products makes it a simple one stop shop for most people. They’re pharmacists use all the knowledge they’ve learned in school to better help customers with they’re medical needs. Treating each customer uniquely based on their medical history.
a good company
Pharmacy Manager (huidige medewerker) –  CT7 december 2018
walgreens is a good company with supportive management that fosters a productive work environment. Competitive salaries and benefits make this a great company to work for.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 2Rapporteren
Great Training Program
Assistant Manager Trainee (voormalige medewerker) –  Milwaukee, WI7 december 2018
Walgreens Co. really prides themselves on getting their employees ready for the next step. Walgreens is a great place to retire from, they have great benefits,
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Very good for a first job
Pharmacy Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Lake Charles, LA7 december 2018
Although most days working in the pharmacy were stressful, the people I worked with made my work better. the management team were very fun and friendly, yet professional when they needed to be.
Great Benefits
Photo Lab Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Mesa, AZ7 december 2018
They had great benefits you only needed a 12 week average of 30 hours to get them. They have a lot of favoritism here. I've seen a store associate move up to store manager in a few years. I tried getting back into pharmacy for almost a year and they kept making excuses. The manager i worked for seemed to favorite his day crew over his night crew.
great benefits
favoritism
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
1,0
Management Can Improve
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (voormalige medewerker) –  Oxnard, CA7 december 2018
Great place to move up the ladder, however, there is a lot of politics and favoritism that comes into play as far as management goes. If the shift leads like you, the store manager likes you and vice versa.
Walgreens was alright
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Green Brook, NJ7 december 2018
But its in the past not im looking forward to the future! I dont want to make $9 / hour working a cashier or stocking and managing shelves. I want to be working for myself and my own aspirations not anyone else's!
Family
Pharmacy Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Elmwood Park, IL7 december 2018
Working for Walgreens has taught me a lot. When I started I had no idea what to do but over the years they have taught me everything I know now. This is a great company that I was proud to be apart of.
Good experience
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Allentown, PA7 december 2018
I worked daytime , then switched to graveyard shifts, but enjoyed working with my coworkers. You pretty much do the same thing every week, so time goes by quickly, and depending on your coworkers it becomes a good day, although I always had a good day with whomever I worked with.
The coworkers
Bedrijfscultuur
Walgreens was an amazing learning experience
Pharmacy Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Colorado Springs, CO6 december 2018
Working for Walgreen's really gives an insight as to how we are the secondary care for our customers/patients. Even though it is a stressful job it also very rewarding.
Flexible schedules
the high stress potential
Bedrijfscultuur
Most coworkers were easy to get along with.
Shift Leader/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Keene, NH6 december 2018
I worked on the overnights , so if I had an issue, it was hard to get to talk to the Manager or Assistant Manager. Sometimes it we would be a while before problems were addressed.
Employee discount
Talking to management
pharmacy was the best
Pharmacy Technician Trainee/ CSA (voormalige medewerker) –  Bay City, TX6 december 2018
working at the pharmacy department was great even though it was a stressful and fast pace environment it was a great work place. answering phones dealing with insurance problems.

front end store nobody works , everyone blames other associates and doesn't take actions for their own responsibilities, sometimes give you a million things to do and expect you to complete them before you leave and other days you don't have anything to do. if you deal with an angry customer it all goes back to you.
Minpunten
short breaks, always gettting called to come into work on days off
Productive and stresstul
Contractor (voormalige medewerker) –  Deerfield, IL6 december 2018
I start this off that my reviews were generous for the department I worked for. I was hired through a really great hiring agency and was told that my job was contract to hire. Which most of the time is normal. After about 2 weeks working at Walgreens I find out that my job was only a temp position and they had been hiring to fill the position I was in and did not tell me about it. I found out from another department and someone encouraged me to apply for it. So I did.. because I was already working there, and why not right? Well they chose not to accept me for my current position because they already had someone in mind. Possibly the weirdest job situation I've been in.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
fun place to work
Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Pelham, AL6 december 2018
I enjoyed my time at this job, the coworkers were a close nit group of people. There were many events we did as a team and or a crew. The chance to advance in the company was always available.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Walgreens. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag