Walgreens Reviews

Alle 23.520 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
It started out as a great place to work but that changed over time. The district manager isn’t involved much at all and does not help the store much
Shift Lead Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Wilmington, DE18 juni 2018
At first I lived my job at Walgreens, but everyone went downhill very rapidly over time but especially when the store manager quit. We are often short staffed which causes managers to be on register a lot instead of helping customers.
Discounts, great employees
Minpunten
Short staffed a lot of the time
Bedrijfscultuur
Bad
Walgreens call center associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Muscle Shoals, AL18 juni 2018
At first I was excited to work here the pay was exactly what I needed and the benefits were great too. The cafeteria is amazing so were the hours. The job was also full time which was great. I believe I needed more training the training that we had was almost nothing compared to what we would experience on the call floor. This job litterally gave me phone anxiety for a short time after I quit. My third day on the call floor I had a esculation call where the customer wanted a supervisor I tried to connect the customer to the supervisor and she refused to take the call. This made me think if this is how I will be treated as a employee then I can not work here. Working here is extremely stressful.
Great pay
Employee treatment
Bedrijfscultuur
Uneasy job with hard works were worth.
Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Orlando, FL18 juni 2018
Well, Walgreen was my first job that I had a long times ago. It was because of Walgreen that I started how to take care of customers well and how to deal with them in an easy manner or polite behavior. Working at Walgreen job as a customer service, It was very frustrated, not simple at all. It might also be very stressful, especially in a busy days. However, I did manage working at Walgreen for three years or less with no problems.
no comment
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN (voormalige medewerker) –  Rochelle, IL18 juni 2018
Schedule is crazy, you know your working schedule for 2 weeks at a time. Pay is low for expectations. Management was friendly. Overall moral was low..
High Paced with variety
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Lakeville, MA18 juni 2018
There was always something to do and all coworkers got along great. Everyday was a surprise at first but it eventually became very predicable. Great for a First job, not for a lifetime.
Well ran friendly environment
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Muncie, IN18 juni 2018
My manager at Walgreens Craig Gommel is by far the best boss I’ve ever had. He’s super nice and friendly plus he gets stuff done. He keeps the work environment friendly and competitive and always speaks to his employees and customers.
a typical day at work
Relief Pharmacist (voormalige medewerker) –  Tulsa, OK18 juni 2018
Worse than CVS. The workload is exhausting. There used to be a more structured Rx-processing work arrangement but it's pretty much gone by the wayside.
Flexible hours
no breaks.
Love this type of work
Beauty Advisor (voormalige medewerker) –  West Jordan, UT18 juni 2018
As a beauty advisor I loved this type of work I had to learn about new products that were going to be promoted and if I sold the promoting item I would get a bonus per item. My only complaint was when closing the store the beauty advisors had to clean the bathrooms.
fun job
Minpunten
have to clean public toilets
Bedrijfscultuur
Boring workplace with simple tasks
Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Naperville, IL17 juni 2018
A typical day at work was not hard. The tasks are very simple such as restocking items and being a cashier. The management at my specific location was terrible. They were rude and made the store environment bad.
Great Place to wrok
Pharmacy Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Memphis17 juni 2018
Its a great place to work, I enjoyed every minute working here since it gave me a good opportunity to meet several people during my daily work and gave me fulfillment.
Do not recommend.
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Wheaton, IL17 juni 2018
I hated every second of it. The management at the Wheaton store is absolute garbage. They change your schedule the week of with no warning, and the schedule can't be viewed online. They never give you the benefit of the doubt, and the number of hours/days you can work are merely suggestions to them. I told them I could only work about 15 hours per week and I couldn't work Tuesdays/Thursdays, and low and behold I was scheduled 30 hours and on a Tuesday and Thursday. Terrible management, terrible training, terrible all around.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive but it needs to care more about it's employees.
Cashier/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Miami, FL17 juni 2018
Productive but it needs to care more about it's employees.sometimes the customer is not always right and even though the manager knows it, they do not uphold their workers so sometimes we have to rely on HR.
Healthcare
low salary
It's a Job
Customer Service Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Richland, MS17 juni 2018
Work here if you need something to do. It isn't meant to be a Wall Street kind of job if you're in the customer service department but there are avenues to working your way up.
Stressful workplace
Assistant Store Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Potomac, MD17 juni 2018
Typical day at work was exhausting. Workplace culture was your are on your own to get it done no matter what. Hardest part of the job was the physical labor.
Management needs work
Pharmacy Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Wichita Falls, TX 7630117 juni 2018
Management picks and chooses who they like and who gets special treatment. Can never go to management and complain because your personal business gets out to everyone and they will give special treatment to their favorites. Honestly if you aren't their favorite nothing you say matters, but also can't tell management that because they'll obviously lie and have an excuse like "Productivity and reliability". Plus you might get fired for complaining, so you try to just keep to yourself.
I get paid
Not my first choice
Beauty Advisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Covington, LA17 juni 2018
The manager wasn't very understanding. I was dealing with a death in the family and my parent's crumbling marriage while juggling school and bills. I was also made a cashier instead of being in the position I enjoyed and was hired for. I expressed my complaints and ended up leaving because they could no longer work with my schedule.
Pluspunten
free short breaks, variety of merchandise
infrequent breaks, inflexible scheduling
Fun place to work
Reimbursement Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Bakersfield, CA17 juni 2018
typical day consist of work together as a team and making sure prescriptions was filled in a timely manner. Learn to work together. Management was fair, workplace culture was fair. Hardest part was trying not to make error while filling prescriptions. Most enjoyable part was working together.
Team Player
Short Breaks
Bedrijfscultuur
Can be fun depending on who you work with just like anywhere you work.
Head Photo Tech (voormalige medewerker) –  Tulsa, OK17 juni 2018
The job was easy sometimes hard to please and reason with customers. Management at my location could have been better. Workers could have also been better. Not entirely a horrible job but there qere things that could have been much bwtter then they were.
Bedrijfscultuur
very productive and fast pace
Pharmacy Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Alameda, CA17 juni 2018
Typical day at work as a technician depends on whether your are opening, or closing for the day. When scheduled to open in the morning, make sure everything from overnight is prioritized, set up the pharmacy for smooth operation. When closing, leave the pharmacy as neat as possible, every trash is being taken out.

There are abundance of things to learn. Ability to handle crisis if there were any, and dealing with the public along with over all task of the pharmacy technician. Management style is great. Manager pays very close attention to all that is going in the pharmacy, while at the same time allows you to handle situation by yourself. Will pull you aside and explain what was wrong, but allows you to solve the problem yourself.
Pluspunten
Very friendly environment; do pot luck sometimes
Minpunten
On your feet for the whole time you are working
Direct Leader is Make or Break
Store Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL17 juni 2018
Overall, my experience has been positive. A watch-out, which is true universally, it that direct supervisors can be inconsistent, impacting the experience. A talented, selfless leader can really launch your career if you put the work in.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Walgreens. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag