Walgreens Reviews

Alle 21.130 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Fair
customer service and company policies (voormalige medewerker) –  Denver, NC20 februari 2018
While at work, management was very unprofessional. Co-workers were great. Engaging with customers was the best part of the job. Hardest part of the job was satuday night putting up coupon tags.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 2Rapporteren
intern position
Intern (voormalige medewerker) –  Bronx, NY20 februari 2018
As an intern i felt like there was a lot more i could have been trained to do. for an 8 hour shift there was only half hr break. you have to love pharmacy to get into the field. co workers were very relaxed which made the environment comfortable to work.
co workers
long standing
Busy fun environment
Store Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Goldsboro, NC20 februari 2018
Great place to work, Always busy,Great customer service is a must, Very understanding upper management, love to team build and encourage employee engagement. encourage open two way communication. Store managers are held to a very high standard of excellence that radiates down to employees.
Pluspunten
Salary is above average for retail
Minpunten
never enough staff in the pharmacy department
This
Sr Payroll Clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  Deerfield, IL20 februari 2018
Walgreens has great benefits horrible job security. They do not like to keep employee's around they are more likely to hire from external than internal even if they are eliminating another position.
good benefits
Horrible job security
I work there again
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Richmond, VA20 februari 2018
Great company to work for just need more hours! Management was great and benefits are excellent. I learned to be on the main cash register. only thing wishes there were more hours.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Mixed Feelings
Designated Hitter (huidige medewerker) –  Kansas City, MO20 februari 2018
The management for the most part are helpful and understanding, there is 1 or 2 supervisors that could be more helpful. All the employees are nice to work with. The store I work at is a bit stressful because it is open 24 hours and the Pharmacy seems to always be busy. I'm in the process of adjusting to part time because of an injury and it's been difficult to get my Pharmacy schedule changed due to lack of staff availability.
Pluspunten
Nice management and staff, flexible schedule, employee discount
Minpunten
Stressful, long hours for full-time Pharmacy staff
good place
Pharmacist/Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Pompano Beach, FL20 februari 2018
Good company to work for, lot of opportunity to grow in the company; lot of benefits and you get employee discount. Full time and part time jobs avaialbel
Approach
Assistant Store Manager (huidige medewerker) –  North Carolina20 februari 2018
Come in and work you hardest. A lot of opportunities within stores which means there is a lot of opportunities within the company to move up. It is what you make it.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Overall easygoing
Pharmacy Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Golden, CO20 februari 2018
Nice place to work at. Great staff and management. Staff was very helpful and great at training and teaching when you first apply. Very easy going place can be very fast paced during rush hour
Management & Staff
A little tough
Beauty Advisor/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Posen, IL20 februari 2018
It’s a great job. Fun place to work. Great benefits, stock options, and discounts. The only problem was over worked and underpaid. Not enough staff and no shift rotations
Bedrijfscultuur
Be careful what you ask for.
Shift Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Richmond, TX20 februari 2018
The worst part and the best part of the job has to be the people. There will be some customers that will make you smile and feel good about working at Walgreens. Then there are the others. The ones that scream and holler for you to fix something that you literally have no control over.
Steady, predictable work day
Minpunten
Irate customers that will push every button that you have.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Low Pay
Certified Pharmacy Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Tamarac, FL 3332120 februari 2018
Best part about Walgreens was there staff but the pay was horrible and they made you overwork. The company waned everyone to do more work but they were not willing to give any of their employees a raise.
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and fun workspace.
Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Ossining, NY20 februari 2018
A typical day at work can be slow but when it's busy with many task to do I enjoy it the most. The environment is very good that I feel like a valuable member of a team.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Management Favoritism
Sales Associate/Photo Lab Tech (voormalige medewerker) –  Harrison, AR 7260120 februari 2018
I worked hard for this establishment for quite some time. I believe that cleaning house of mostly management would be best and most helpful. If you work here, just know you will be more disappointed than any other job.
Great place to work.
Bookkeeper/Price Administrator (voormalige medewerker) –  Clarksville, TN20 februari 2018
Great place to work. Excellent benefits. Professional environment. Very friendly atmosphere. Great company that has been around for a long time. Clean stores.
Pluspunten
Benefits, pay, working environment.
Can't think of any.
Bedrijfscultuur
I cannot exactly review on this moment
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN TRAINEE (huidige medewerker) –  Glendale, CA 9120720 februari 2018
I am just an intern position from school. In order to get the experience from here, I had to work as same as the staff in Walgreen. I liked working there because pharmacy is the jobs that I love and I grew up my whole life. This is the place that I feel familiar with..
good place for opportunity
not hire yet
Lack of Advancement
Costumer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Albuquerque, NM19 februari 2018
This company overall seems to be alright, the specific branch I worked at was poorly run. The store manager continuously promised advancement opportunities, then failed to follow through. The store manager constantly cut corners so much so that it led to lower ranking employees cleaning up his messes.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
typical work day
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Mansfield, TX19 februari 2018
- My typical day at work: punctual arrival, clocking-in, check in with manager on duty for assigned location for the day
- I learned organizing skills, stocking, and cleaning.
- Management was average
- workplace culture was diversified in gender, race, and age
- hardest part of the job was working in the garden due to allergic reactions from dirt and plant pollen
- the most enjoyable part of the job was assisting customers and interacting with fellow co-workers
It was an easy job
Photo Clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  Bolingbrook, IL19 februari 2018
Walgreens was my second job in Chicago. I actually enjoyed working there. The company provided me with great benefits and allowed me to continue my senior year in high school.
Good pay
Short breaks
Bedrijfscultuur
It was a good experience
Pharmacy Technician Intern (voormalige medewerker) –  Burke, VA19 februari 2018
It was nice working here because I realized that pharmacy wasn't for me. You gain experience and it helps you know whether or not you want to go into that profession.

Algehele waardering