Walgreens Reviews

25.458 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 25.460 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Busy Evironment
Pharmacy Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Jacksonville, FL17 oktober 2018
With it being busy at Walgreens it makes the day go by so much faster . You don’t even realize that you’ve been working all day which is a good thing because you aren’t worried about what time you leave
Bedrijfscultuur
Great for a temporary job
Shift Lead (voormalige medewerker) –  Teaneck, NJ17 oktober 2018
Opportunity for advancement and flexibility in work hours. Work environment depends on the store. Medical benefits are not that great but the profit sharing program is ok.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Poor Management Lack of Empathy and Cooperation
Sales Associate/Cashier/Customer service/Stock (voormalige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA17 oktober 2018
I was given work that was for management to do while they sat in the office, talking with themselves and yelling at employees for no good reasons and refusing to listen to them when they were asked something important.
discounts
Minpunten
poor management, few benefits, if any. Poor choice in employee hiring and handling
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and simple to work. Might take long to work, but it’s great to organize products and help out consumers.
Grocery Stock Clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  Huntington Park, CA17 oktober 2018
The typical workday was easy and calm. As a stock clerk, I learn to know which aisle has a certain type of products. Management was good for most of the time, and the only hard part of the job is to carry heavy boxes and making sure all products aren’t expired. The most enjoyable part of the job is doing maintenance and being able to help customers out.
Pluspunten
Discounts on snacks, 15 minutes breaks, and easy roles.
Minpunten
Hours being time consuming.
Bedrijfscultuur
Difficult environment, struggle to balance
Pharmacy Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Michigan17 oktober 2018
There is difficulty balancing the customer service and the work that needs to be done. In all situations customers come first, but in some cases there needs to be enough time in order to fulfill an order
Bedrijfscultuur
Good pay and benefits but that's it
Pharmacist (voormalige medewerker) –  Everywhere17 oktober 2018
Some people don't mind working like a mindless minion for good pay and benefits. You can put up with that for a while but eventually it gets old. Just like any corporation if you have connections and behave you'll go far. The schedule is not the best as you're working anywhere from 8am to 10pm and every other weekend. If you're a floating pharmacist you get your schedule 2 weeks in advance. Pretty difficult to schedule your life.
The rewarding part of the job is connecting with patients. It's difficult to do most of the time because you're trying to get prescriptions out as fast as possible and give immunizations and try to monitor everything else going on in the pharmacy. Oh and make 50 phone calls a day. All while your stomach is growling because you haven't had lunch. But, if you can get past that and help someone, it makes it all worth it.
Bedrijfscultuur
work their people to death.
Asset Protection (voormalige medewerker) –  Windsor, WI17 oktober 2018
Terrible management. a lot of changes needed to be made, but if you say something you get written up for it. They cannot find enough people to work there because of their hours they work.
Nice company
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Hattiesburg, MS17 oktober 2018
I loved working at Walgreen. This is a career for someone who is into retail. Great co-workers and nice environment. I would recommend this job at any given time.
Bedrijfscultuur
Overall Review
DISTRICT LOSS PREVENTION MANAGER (voormalige medewerker) –  Southfield, MI17 oktober 2018
Very political organization. Does not value the person whose performance is exceptional. Values individuals who stroke upper management's ego.

There was little work life balance. basically on call 24/7.

The compensation was better than most competitors.
If You're Looking for a Career, Don't Work Here
Pharmacy Technician Trainee (voormalige medewerker) –  Idaho Falls, ID17 oktober 2018
It's stressful to say the least. I let management know up front what my availability was and they refused to work with me, but allowed other employees to have whatever schedules they wanted. I had two ASMs tell me that they couldn't "cater to everyone" but they planned their own schedules however they wanted. My latest ASM removed me from the pharmacy and had me working as a "check out girl" (as a customer called me) full time despite over a year of experience in the pharmacy. There were cliques within the stores I worked in, making it unenjoyable to go to work. I worked very hard on the days I went in, and only called in when absolutely necessary (IE my mental health was so low I couldn't move, or I was throwing up twice an hour- and even then I forced myself to work so I wouldn't be fired). The company cares that they have employees there to help screaming customers. They don't care about the employees one bit. The most enjoyable part of the job, though? Going home.
Pluspunten
Offers healthcare, close to home
Minpunten
Low pay, unable to advance, poor handling of employees, poor handling of physical and mental health
Maganement
Store Lead (Graveyard shift) (voormalige medewerker) –  Missouri City, TX17 oktober 2018
I am not going to say anything negative about Walgreen's. It was a great place to work. But however the management that was there was not an easy person for anyone to get along with and that particular location has had 5 managers since I was there.
I worked 8 nights on and 6 nights off
Minpunten
The management could have treated their people better
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and great work enivironment
Pharmacy Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Memphis, TN17 oktober 2018
I learned a lot from company meet different people love the staff and employees loved my work schedule and the drive for technician to advance the ability to advance with the company
Bonus and appreciation
Bedrijfscultuur
Miserable place with miserable people
General Warehouse Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Perrysburg, OH17 oktober 2018
Lack of well-trained management and HR is not very helpful. Family relations everywhere. All about family, but not always in a good way. Guys act like they've never seen a female in their life. Good luck !
Decent money
Minpunten
HR, management, drama(always), short breaks, long hard work, if anyone calls off you are expected to do double work for same pay.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Quick advancement.
Store Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Aurora, CO17 oktober 2018
They company is changing daily. They are always looking for employees. The work is not hard. The best part of working in the stores is helping the customers.
Pluspunten
What you learn about the job
Long term benefits
Walgreens
Clerk/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Edmond, OK17 oktober 2018
Great company for basic employees, management is okay depending on your store manager, but still can barely have free time, I have seen a lot of career advancement at this job.
a typical day at work
Staff Pharmacist (voormalige medewerker) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL17 oktober 2018
Walgreens is very hectic and fast paced. Its all about getting the sick patients home with thier medication as quickly as possible. Also all about providing excellent customer service.
Friendly and Fun
SFL (voormalige medewerker) –  Cedar Park, TX17 oktober 2018
We had fun setting up displays and helping customers. Cashiering, pharmacy, receiving truck and sending items back, photo was really great to learn and process pictures.
not organized
Shift Lead (huidige medewerker) –  Houston, TX16 oktober 2018
it depends on the stores and management and how they run the location. I've came from one of the busiest stores in Houston and they knew how to run the store overall; But they never trained employees and that makes it very hard and adds more wok for people in management. this has definitely been an issue at all the locations I've worked for. Training for new employees is very poor.
Great Benefits
Very little Training
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Great Pharmacy to build your career
Pharmacy Tech Extern/ Pharmacy Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Bellflower, CA 9070616 oktober 2018
I loved this place, they really invested into their employees and had a great software to streamline service for patients. Most locations also offer special trash-cans to safely dispose of old medications. During flu season they would award a 5$ bonus per flu vaccine to employees who signed up patients for flu shots. Once a year they also fund raise to help the poorest of children across america in an event called red nose day. They sell red nose merchandise and donate the proceeds to children's charities. They raises were on average 1$ per annual review. They offered great benefits and 401k for their employees. I could go on and on. Definitely the best retailer to work for. You can move up quite fast in the job and become a senior tech after 2 years.
Pluspunten
Red nose day, discounts, incentives
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast paced and rewarding job
Pharmacy Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Amarillo, TX16 oktober 2018
I enjoyed working at Walgreens because the staff was great and everyone was very hardworking. I learned a lot from everyone at the store and there is never a boring work day.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Walgreens. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag