Walgreens Reviews

Alle 23.933 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
Is it me or does this place attract lots of mental folks
Photo Clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  Chelsea, MA11 juli 2018
My time there there were constant psycho & rude people there. Made work feel much stressful & longer. Also depending on location you also gets lots of theft.
Management, discount
Minpunten
Half of the customers (attitude) which made you feel unsafe. Theft. Drug addicts.
Rewarding Job
Senior Pharmacy Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Texarkana, TX11 juli 2018
This is a fast paced job. It is very stressful. If you are considering this job you will probably want to have prior experience as there is little time to train new employees correctly.
Helping sick people
face paced, tough schedule
Great customer service.
Shift Lead (voormalige medewerker) –  Apache Junction, AZ11 juli 2018
Opening the store, you always have the regulars coming in. I got to know the customers by name and they always felt welcomed.
The hardest part of customer service is handling the upset customers.I always kept a smile and made sure they left the store happy.
Not fun
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Malone, NY11 juli 2018
Didnt work with schedule. They were not understanding of medical needs. MEan to people who call off for good reasons. Hard work with no pay in return.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Two-faced company
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Grand Rapids, MI11 juli 2018
The company itself has a good mission and intentions. But I've found that the employees can be very two-faced with each other and create cliques within the company.
Pluspunten
Benefits
Minpunten
Employees
ok
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  1281 Fulton st11 juli 2018
its was alright had to stop working because a family situation happened i tried to return but they would not let me so i went to go look for another job
lunch break
rudeness
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and fun managing items in the store.
Store Associate (huidige medewerker) –  103-14 Roosevelt Av, Corona N.Y. 1136811 juli 2018
Typical day at work is usually busy. The most enjoyable part of the job is lunch breaks and getting paid. The hardest part of the job is not finding the item.
salary
short breaks
Friendly atmosphere
Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Oceanside, CA11 juli 2018
The most enjoyable part of the job is to interact with patients and customers. We are in an area with baby boomers and they are the nicest customers to deal with. We have repeat customers who are like family.
insurance, pto, learning
low pay
Bedrijfscultuur
Poor job culture. Many unhappy employees
Staff Pharmacist (huidige medewerker) –  Boston, MA11 juli 2018
Not a good company to work for. Very stressful. A lot of micromanaging. Unreasonable expectations. Really great employees are leaving, not valued. Constantly being watched and criticized. Management never says anything positive, always more ,more ,more.
Good pay
Terrible management
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and fast paced work environment
Pharmacy Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Reisterstown, MD11 juli 2018
Attention to detail is very important. Redundant work. Must be capable of spending hours on your feet. Retail setting so the expected retail headache. Pleasant management.
pleasant management
understaffed
Pharmacy Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL10 juli 2018
Walgreen is great because they have flexiable work schedules, they also offer advancement oppertunerties. Walgreens is a great company to work for and build
Bedrijfscultuur
A comfortable setting but mentally stressful.
Pharmacy Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Muscle Shoals, AL10 juli 2018
I somewhat enjoy working at Walgreens. Their attendance policies are very strict. The personal allotted time for using bathroom etc is very strict. The benefits and vacation accurral are above par.
Pluspunten
benefits, vacation, air conditioning, comfortable cubical setting
strict policies
Bedrijfscultuur
Loving and caring company to a certain extent
Photo Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Douglasville, GA10 juli 2018
Walgreens would be a great company to work for if they offered certain holidays to have off . It’s mandatory that we work at least two holidays . Xmas or thanksgiving . We open all day and do not close early . Also they days before the big holidays we stay open until 12 instead of 10. Every store manager and pharmacist & techs are off every holiday while front end work
Pluspunten
Certain hours we work offer 3 breaks . Two 15’s and a 30 minute break .
Minpunten
Not being able to spend holidays with family .
A Day at Work
Photographer/Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Plainfield, NJ10 juli 2018
Work days would typically begin with a Shift Lead, Manager, or Assistant Manager giving a brief rundown of what needs to be done for the day and at what times they should optimally be completed by. Relationships with management changed yearly due to Walgreens' consistent Assistant Manager rotation practice, but otherwise, they were well off with Shift Leads. Coworkers were also very cooperative within the store as we aided one another in several tasks when we found ourselves finished with our own. The most difficult part of the job was setting up for different seasonal events as there would be items leftover from the previous season. I mostly enjoyed being able to work with customers who wanted to print photos of them and their families in an event such as a vacation or a marriage ceremony.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fastpaced but a fun place to work and make a little money
Main Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Bridgeport, CT10 juli 2018
Fastpaced atmosphere but fun and convenient if you're looking for a moderate customer service job and to make a little money. Great for highschool seniors and young adults.
Excellent workplace
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT (voormalige medewerker) –  Little Rock, AR10 juli 2018
My typical day at work involved excellent customer service, proper communication with co-worker's, running the register system, and stocking and straightening of products. I learned how to operate systems I had no previous experience with. The management team was always resourceful and available. There was great diversity in my workplace. The hardest part of the job was when the rushes of customer activity came in. The most enjoyable part of the job was socializing with the customers to create a relationship to better suit their needs.
Pluspunten
Regular breaks and lunches.
Minpunten
Not enough hours to spare to the staff.
Fun with flexible hours
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Teaneck, NJ10 juli 2018
The people you meet are for a lifetime. This company has helped me improve on myself 10 fold. I was glad that Walgreens was my first job and a stepping stone in my job career.
Productive Workplace
CUSTOMER SERVICE Asso ciate (huidige medewerker) –  Jefferson City, MO10 juli 2018
Slow or sometimes steady at work, you learn so much about the company and how things are done at Walgreen's. Customers are sometimes difficult to work with, however, as the employed you have to have the patient and respect the customers.
fast pace
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Pompano Beach, FL10 juli 2018
Walgreen's is a great company to work for, depending on the staff. When i first started working for Walgreen's I enjoyed it. Most importantly, I was able to advanced in my customer services skills.
low discount
short breaks
no longer an emploiyee
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Cary, NC10 juli 2018
No longer an employee. I no longer work with Walgreens. I do not work with the company anymore. My work experience was pleasant and I was grateful for the opportunity.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Walgreens. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag