Walgreens Reviews

Alle 19.871 reviews worden getoond
Stagnating business
Assistant Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Lenexa, KS12 december 2017
Walgreens has a business model that revolved around explosive expansion until the recession hit. Now there is little room for advancement and it will only get worse as margins get slimmer in the pharmacy business.
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive, gives new learning experiences
sales representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Sacramento, CA11 december 2017
Walgreens was a great retail experience to work at. I enjoyed every moment of it. I love talking to people & Walgreens gave me a perfect experience for that. I also learned importance of costumer service.
Discounts
Short breaks
Walgreens is NOT Job Work/Life Balance frendly
Store Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Mount Pleasant, MI11 december 2017
If you want to work for a company that does not care about it's employees than Walgreens is for you! As a store manger, upper management did not care about your work/life balance. I was told many time to separate my team members from the company. They politely called it "Addition through Subtraction". This was their way to fire who they didn't like! Walgreens only cares about the $$$. I did enjoy many of my employees, but that was it!
This job is a joke
Shift Lead (voormalige medewerker) –  Des Moines, IA11 december 2017
Management will not take you seriously. They don't pay well. Everything is a joke. You don't get paid days off or sick time. They don't care about their employees.
It's not the worst
Pharmacy Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Austin, TX11 december 2017
Not great, not horrible. If your coworkers are cool, you'll be fine. My manager was great about scheduling and helping you out. It can definitely be stressful though.
Wonderful Pharmacy Management.
Pharmacy Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Beaufort, SC11 december 2017
A typical work day can be sort of hectic, the manager of the pharmacy and the staff pharmacist are wonderful people, always help, and wouldn't ask you to do anything they wouldn't do! The hardest part of the job is dealing with costumers on a daily basis who want to drop everything you're doing to appease them. The most enjoyable part fellow co workers who help you out, and are just all around good people.
15% discount off most items, 25% off store brand items, good insurance
Minpunten
Small staff, not a lot of back up when busy, or sick.
Bedrijfscultuur
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Kansas City, MO 6411011 december 2017
Location was not that safe. Some of the customers were nice, a lot of them were snotty. Mangers didn’t always do their job, I felt like I was doing their job at times.
Can leave for lunch
Managers sucks
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 2Rapporteren
Ok place to work
Beauty Advisor (voormalige medewerker) –  St. Louis, MO11 december 2017
It’s an ok place to work. Very fast pace. They worked with my family life and days I needed off. They expect you to work a ton of holidays. Part time highschool kids seem to never get in trouble.
lhigh volume retail
Cashier/Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  La Crosse, WI11 december 2017
working for walgreens was a gross disappointment. no measure of excellence, no role model in management to develope high expectations. management has no management skills, strictkly high paid stockers, the store was in constant chaos.
great customers
poor management
Bedrijfscultuur
Good place to start in the work force.
Customer Service Advisor (huidige medewerker) –  Columbia, SC11 december 2017
Walgreens has been a good experience for me. Hands down my best job. The management works with you and they make sure work gets done. Job opportunities never seem too "distant" at Walgreens as I have seen fellow coworkers get promoted. If I've ever had an issue or request, I'd take it to management and they'd show interest in helping me complete my goals.
Free 15 minute break, PTO
Walgreens Review
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  St. Louis, MO11 december 2017
Working at Walgreens was a fast-paced environment, standing long hours, minimum pay, nice management and some co-workers were bossy. Descent discount.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast paced and enjoyable customer service focused work
PHARMACY MANAGER (voormalige medewerker) –  Jacksonville, FL11 december 2017
Fast paced and enjoyable customer service focused work. Always opportunities to learn something new. Presented with new challenges almost daily. Physically demanding as days can be long.
Bedrijfscultuur
I have not worked for Walgreens in alittle over two yrs.
Store Shift Lead (voormalige medewerker) –  Romeoville, IL11 december 2017
Walgreens wasn't a terrible place to work. I think its nice if you are in school or willing to wait for an opening to move up with the company. The pay wasn't the greatest especially for what i was doing. The hours were flexible. however working holidays was difficult.
vacation. 401k
schedule.
Okay
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Milwaukee, WI11 december 2017
Great place to work back in the 80’s but as years went by and new people began to come they stopped a lot of great benefits. If you got in early you were good.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive workplace , different skill, learning about cultures and different customer service
beauty advisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Tampa, FL10 december 2017
Working at walgreens Taught me many things.Top me excellent customer service , how to multitask keep a balance when work pace speeds up. It also tought me that team work anything can be achieved. To never give up even if confused always ask, better to ask and do better , then stay quiet and keep doing it wrong.
Team Work
Unfair schedule, drama, unsecure
Terrible company
Store Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL10 december 2017
Company has really gone downhill. Upper management is so greedy and treat everyone below like garbage. Expect so much with no help. Lots of favoritism and HR issues swept under the rug at District level and above.
Great store atmosphere
Minpunten
Upper management, DM and above, lead in a threatening manner
Bedrijfscultuur
educational fun and you have to learn to multi task
Pharmacy Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Tacoma, WA10 december 2017
fast pace very busy doing around 4-5 hundred scripts per day lots of customer service tasks as far as flu shots, electronic billing, resolving customer issues
discounts, friendly staff
Minpunten
sometimes you dont get your breaks
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
shift lead
Pharmacy Clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  Oakland, CA10 december 2017
When I worked for Walgreens I was a shift lead, I would take care of everything like a manager will take care of things, I would count tills stock shelves and etc
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Poor management
General Warehouse Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Anderson, SC10 december 2017
Management is an absolute joke. Human Resources is no help at all and all senior management plays favorites. They show race favoritism and do not follow their own policies.
nice canteen
poor management and HR
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Learned what is customer service
Waitress (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL10 december 2017
Up close customer service with all customers.
learned to up sale
The manager knew how to keep his employees motivated
Team building was excellent
The hardest part of the job was irate customers
The most enjoyable was just coming to work
Great work environment