Reviews voor Beauty Consultant bij Walgreens

1.460 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 22.969 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Good people, good experience
Beauty Advisor / Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Puyallup, WA20 mei 2018
Easy job overall, only issues arise when coworkers don't pull their weight and I had to pick up slack which got exhausting. Management was great and helpful. Not a fan of pushing so much for customers to do surveys but I enjoyed my time working for Walgreens.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great job beauty advising and great customer service
Beauty Advisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Jackson, MS19 mei 2018
I worked with this company for 6+ years I enjoyed giving great customer service I keep my area clean give great beauty advise i did planograms scanouts markdowns I stocked worked the truck I did Saturday promotions on new products
Great
Senior Beauty Advisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Franklin, WI18 mei 2018
The location where I worked was great. I liked everyone I worked with plus the hourly pay was above minimum wage. Would work for again. Plus you get discounts.
Slow Store
Beauty Advisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Franklin, MA14 mei 2018
My store had just opened, and we were a very slow store. As a beauty advisor, we were not able to leave the beauty section for risk of theft. Required to do a beauty event every saturday to promote a product and boost sales.
Good people
Minpunten
Slow store, sales expectations were challenging.
Bedrijfscultuur
Walgreens was a wonderful fun relaxing place to work
Beauty Advisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Bloomington, MN6 mei 2018
Walgreens was a great place to work , you work with some great people who really cared about their job and really want to see the customers happy and went out of their way to just be there for each other and for the community that they was working it
Pluspunten
Over time, paid vaction, great benefits and relocation progam and discounts on colleges
Minpunten
Hard to get hired because people dont quite often, that's it
work experience
Senior Beauty Advisor/ Designated Hitter (voormalige medewerker) –  South Carolina5 mei 2018
The work experience was fun! There were many ways to gain incentive throughout the fiscal year that pushed everyone to do more complex jobs to meet the goals.
management
break time limit
Bedrijfscultuur
Overall is an enjoyable company to work for.
Beauty Advisor/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Joplin, MO4 mei 2018
I enjoyed the customers that came into the store,they made the day or evening fun.Management was always coming up with contests against other stores for different charities.
Bedrijfscultuur
Kind peers and customers.
Beauty Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Sandwich, IL3 mei 2018
Walgreen's is a well-known cooperation, except for the head management at our local store rather has a lack of communication skills. Instead of trying to work with said employees as far as give and take, it was either their way or no further room for adjustments.
Pluspunten
kind customers and co-workers.
Poor management.
good enviorment
Beauty Advisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Elyria, OH3 mei 2018
I would greet people with a smile ask them if they needed help
would help them locate the items they where looking for and make sure everyone left with a smile.
coustmers
Great starting position
Beauty Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Santa Fe, NM3 mei 2018
Hardest part about this job was also trying to satisfy each customer. You have to do so to the best of your ability. Great way to mmet people if you had this specific position to further chances of continuing and or moving forward.
Really fun experiance
Cashier/beauty advisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Cabot, AR27 april 2018
Walgreens taught me a lot not only in the healthcare field, but with customer care. They worked with you on cross training and always had their employees back. They made you feel like family and a lot of the locations worked together for a common goal whether it was to assist with employees when one was short staffed or to just work together for fundraisers and events. Walgreens made me feel like a home outside of work. Highly loved.
Pluspunten
Benefits, hours, flexible schedule, compassion
Short lunch
Bedrijfscultuur
Meetings were made fun and interesting to attend.
Senior Beauty Advisor/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Phoenix, AZ26 april 2018
Walgreen's was a good place to work at for a certain amount of time. I was given the opportunity to grow with the company in different departments. The managers were great and very helpful with preparing the employees with new positions. They were very patient. The store manager did everything he could to make every employee feel good about working at Walgreen's. The most enjoyable part of the job was working as a team and the Store Manager made the environment feel like a family.
Pluspunten
Store Manager worked with ever employee with needed time off
Short lunch
great company
Senior Beauty Advisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Bermuda Dunes, CA26 april 2018
They def need to pay their employees more. Upper management overpaid for the little they do. Upper management always in different training while regular employees are trained once. No room for growth because all management has been in their positions for years.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Photo Specialist/Beauty Advisor/Service Clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  Ponca City, OK26 april 2018
depending on the location, this place can be busy. its not a bad place for a 1st job. i learned a lot in my younger years about punctuality, communication, tidiness and how to be professional. i also had the opportunity to work for one of the best managers I've ever encountered in my entire working life.
Great Company
Senior Beauty Advisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Breaux Bridge24 april 2018
Great team work, very organized, everyone was friendly and helped each other. Would definitely recommend a friend or family member ro work at Walgreens.
Bedrijfscultuur
Walgreens is a good company to work for.
Cashier/Beauty Advisor (huidige medewerker) –  Charleston, SC22 april 2018
Overall, Walgreens is a good company to work for. Helping customers to be well is what it's about. Walgreens has a friendly environment and great people to work with.
Bedrijfscultuur
Walgreens and good and bad points
Beauty Advisor - 2nd lead (voormalige medewerker) –  MWC, Oklahoma20 april 2018
At first there was a lot of good points about working here. I loved the people and all. But towards the end it was hard to suffer through it honestly. It was a horrible experience to say the least. Hostile work environment. Now I'm sure not every Walgreens is like this. I just had a bad and fast moving store, but I would never go back. Every one is different but my store had a large turnover rate so yeah.
Pluspunten
I liked my coworkers, some customers were wonderful, I love helping with beauty advice.
Minpunten
Hostile work environment, rude and abusive management, would make fun of other workers and call them horrible names in front of other coworkers, I do not recommend this job
Bedrijfscultuur
Never be loyal to a place that’s not loyal to you!
Beauty Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL19 april 2018
Worked for multiple stores which were all fast paste. The bottom line is if management is not on the same page, the store will suffer. Many times management is so worried about covering themselves only, they throw every else under the bus, including the store manager. I do believe it’s entirely too much pressure on management, which falls on the rest of the team and no one is being properly compensated. This company makes too much money for their staff to work as hard as they do and can barely get by. Also, you could have worked for them well over 20 years and they will still fire you over some bs, everyone is replaceable!
Discount
Minpunten
Vacation/Sick days, management, the pressure, the pay
Decent
Beauty Advisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Three Rivers, MI17 april 2018
I started off as only a cashier and then moved to beauty advisor. They expect you to be able to run all departments (photo and beauty and run a register). Unrealistic sales goals for the beauty department especially when you factor in the amount of time you spend covering other departments and how little foot traffic some stores get.
Few breaks, few employees
Beauty Advisor
hired me as a Beauty Advisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Whiting, NJ16 april 2018
Being the Beauty Advisor I was in charge of greeting customers as they walking in along with restocking the cosmetology shelving, cleaning and organizing as well.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Walgreens. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag