Reviews voor Beauty Consultant bij Walgreens

1.366 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht
Bedrijfscultuur
Great company to retire from
Beauty Customer Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Houston, TX17 februari 2018
I love working at Walgreen's. It honestly becomes like home. My only issue as a Beauty consultant is that there is not really Any chance of being promoted. For example, the management positions are all taken, and there's no way to apply for promotion at another store without your manager finding out.
Pluspunten
Everyone is down to earth and building customer loyalty is easy
Minpunten
Short breaks, tough to have a balance of work and home
Management needs skills.
Beauty Advisor (huidige medewerker) –  Pelham, AL17 februari 2018
Good communication rarely exists on an everyday basis. Expected to work when sick and every holiday. Pay is low especially for what is expected of you. Lazy coworkers are continually allowed to act as if they have no accountability for their lack of work ethic.Personal safety is unimportant from what I have witnessed while there. Management is moved around like some mad game of chess. Opportunities to implement sensible work practices are overlooked daily.
Pluspunten
Leaving after my shift is over. Some of the customers are really nice and are repeat customers.
Minpunten
short breaks, always open even on holidays, encouragement of good work practices never come from management
Bedrijfscultuur
A lot of down time and serious customer service
Beauty Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Fresno, CA15 februari 2018
My role as a Beauty consultant was to maximize sales and create brand awareness no matter the budget. Honestly I felt this position had nothing to do with beauty artistry or anything and a lot of girls go into this job thinking so... it’s actually ONLY customer service. No tasking. Another thing is not a lot of ppl think “oh I’m gonna go get a makeover at Walgreens!” so don’t expect too much. This position is strictly to provide customers 100% your services even though the description says makeovers and all. Most of the time it’s super slow and most managers will have you do task anyway, but it’s not your job description.
No tasking
Minpunten
Not for ppl looking to further their beauty artistry
Bedrijfscultuur
Loved working at Walgreens!
Senior Beauty Advisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Lawrenceburg, TN11 februari 2018
Loved working at Walgreens loved getting to see my new n same customers n helping them find the products they needed. Loved being their cosmetician n findeing the right makeup for them. They were always satisfied.
Pluspunten
Did get every other weekend off n worked with you on time off
Working 10 hour days, not treating all employees the same
Fast Paced
Beauty Advisor/ Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  San Francisco, CA10 februari 2018
I wish they were more fair in deciding who will move up. That is all I have to say . I think it is unfair to make me write 150 characters just so you can find out more?
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Productive, friendly work atmosphere
Store Associate & Beauty Advisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Marlboro, NJ 077469 februari 2018
Management was friendly and helpful, and always willing to help train and teach employees. The work was easy and efficient. This was a good starter job to have.
Great first job
Beauty Advisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Norwalk, CT 068548 februari 2018
Honestly Walgreens was a great first job for me, my boss was the best. Always there when you needed something. The job isn't hard and you have opportunities to move up in positions.
The job was great
Beauty Advisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Indianapolis, IN7 februari 2018
It was a nice work atmosphere.. Ienjoyed helping the customers and making new friends. I gave beauty advice and helped customers locate items in the store.
Stressful
Senior Beauty Advisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Jonesborough, TN6 februari 2018
Store management does not work with people who have children or elderly parents they are taking care of. If you need a specific day it is not given to you for whatever reason. I was in the cosmetic department and constantly hounded over sales and getting make overs even though i was number one in district but no less than 3rd. I was doing up to 4 makeovers a day or more but that was never good enough. The store manager kept telling me customers were complaining but corporate said i had nothing but great surveys, no complaints. I'm hearing impaired and the store manager kept telling me i was using this as an excuse to be rude and ignore him. Getting your breaks is a challenge as well. I did enjoy working with my customers and most of my co-workers. The only drama involved was in management.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 5NeeRapporteren
easy place of work
Beauty Advisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Joliet, IL6 februari 2018
Walgreens was my first job, i very much enjoyed working on the register and eventually was moved to be a beauty advisor. Working at walgreens was enjoyable and I would definitely go back.
discounts
Bedrijfscultuur
Good entry level job for someone who wants to work.
Beauty Advisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Crystal River, FL6 februari 2018
A typical day at work (in the Cosmetics Dept) would be to come in and do a once over in the department to make sure shelves were straightened. Make counter displays, fill empty spaces on shelves with inventory, dust, sweep, and check overstock and fill shelves. Check with management to find out the plans for the day. And of course the customers came 1st. I learned a lot about inventory management and ordering. Management was always on hand to help and guide. The hardest part of the job was when the trucks came in weekly with our new inventory. The merchandise was in totes that could be 50 or 60#. They would be stacked 5 or 6 high and we would have to load them on carts, to be put away within the store. Sometimes we would have to handle each tote 2 to 3 times each and in my department, we generally received around 60 totes. This amount would be dependent on what holidays were going on. Sometimes during Christmas, Easter, or Halloween, we received closer to 75 totes. The best part of the job would have to be working with our customers and our co-workers. Most were incredible people and I looked forward to seeing them, sometimes daily. I made many new friends from customers to co-workers.
Pluspunten
Great people, generally kept very busy
Heavy totes to move
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and a fun place to work
Beauty Advisor (Sales/Customer Service) (voormalige medewerker) –  Coalinga, CA5 februari 2018
I learned a lot from working at Walgreens' especially how to prioritize on the task that was given to me. We all worked as a team and helped each other.
Not bad
Beauty Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Phoenix, AZ5 februari 2018
its retail, always changing. Amazing team and pro employee shift leads. one of the hardest part of the role Beauty consultant no being able to do task, on a slow day it can be boring. other than that walgreens is a great employer.
Amazing
Beauty Advisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Pasco, WA3 februari 2018
Would recommend this job to anyone, i loved interacting with the guest and enjoy the culture of walgreens. I enjoyed every manager ive worked with. 2 Thumbs up!!
Excellent
Senior Beauty Advisor (huidige medewerker) –  Robbinsville, NJ2 februari 2018
Loved my job at Walgreens and would return in a moment notice !! I have reapplied. Love working with the customers and making their day brighter!! It was more then just a job for me!
Bedrijfscultuur
some mangers favore some workers
Beauty Advisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Knoxville, TN2 februari 2018
it was hard physically and mentally. some of the management will us you if you are hard worker. they will leave the store to smoke out side with other employee and leave you to do all the work by yourself.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place to develop customer service skills
Beauty Advisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Danville, VA1 februari 2018
this place taught me more about customer service. because I was able to develop a clientele being the beauty advisor, I was able to interact with people on a semi-personal level.
Bedrijfscultuur
A few Close minded co-workers long standing customers
BEAUTY CONSULTANT (huidige medewerker) –  Illinois30 januari 2018
Servicing Guest needs. Working alongside pharmacy attended wily meetings as well as quarterly. Must say food the food at the meeting are AWESOME! Suggestion box it’s a great feedback tool.
Abilities to advance
Short break
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place to work and theres always something to do
Beauty Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Bloomington, IL26 januari 2018
I absolutely loved my time at walgreens. My managers treated you with respect and they were very caring. Even when the store was slow, we always had something to work on to busy ourselves. I loved all of my coworkers and customers were great!
Fast Paced and competitive
Senior Beauty Advisor/ Hallmark Coordinator (voormalige medewerker) –  Rochester, NY26 januari 2018
Greeting customers, setting up displays, merchandising new items, managing a department, scheduling for the department, reviewing new products and training to be able to educate customers on the new products.

Algehele waardering