Reviews voor Beauty Consultant bij Walgreens

1.518 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 24.464 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
Basic entry level retail experience
Beauty Advisor/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Mooresville, IN16 augustus 2018
I didn't hate or love my job at Walgreens. It was just a basic job, with basic expectations and basic pay. Regular day was simply just showing up, cleaning up, and working registers.
Customer Service
Beauty Advisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Decatur, GA15 augustus 2018
The most enjoyable part about my job was able to help the customers with thier questions and their needs. There is no healthcare provided for the employer at the job.
Pluspunten
discounts on products in the store
no healthcare
Love the people
Beauty Consultant/Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  San Antonio Texas14 augustus 2018
Company seemed to be more focus on spending money in advertising inside of the store rather than outside but it was still a great company to work with.
Bedrijfscultuur
They are not very supportive of their employees
Beauty Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Madison, WI13 augustus 2018
For a large corporate company they are extremely disorganized, do not offer competitive compensation, or a good benefit package. They do not promote from within in a timely manner and even though in the position I worked they claim to offer commission, getting those commissions is almost impossible
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Respectful environment
Beauty Advisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Hixson, TN12 augustus 2018
I enjoyed the diversity of the job and customers. I enjoyed being current in today's society, both economically and culturally. I also felt like I was getting physical exercise, by just simply putting away stock on the shelves! The most difficult parts of the job, by far, was dealing with challenging customers. Understandably, some were simply very sick, however, some were simply just rude. Overall, the good by far outweighed the bad!
Productive work place
Photo Specialist/Cashier/Beauty Adviser (voormalige medewerker) –  Broken Arrow, OK2 augustus 2018
Typical days at Walgreens were making sure customers found everything they needed and if we didn't have it we would order it for them. As well as promoting sales and keeping the store stocked and clean.
Pluspunten
You planned your break times yourself, and could have a drink on the job.
Ten hour shifts
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
great to keep to learn
senior beauty ADVISOR (voormalige medewerker) –  New York, NY2 augustus 2018
I liked it , not a lot of moving u in the company .you would have to work to be seen . a lot of stress and little pay . moving up in the company is annoying , feels like a waste of time
Loved it
Senior Beauty Adviser (voormalige medewerker) –  Plano, TX1 augustus 2018
I absolutely loved working with Walgreens the benefits the employees the management everything was splendid the store was always put together and clean and the pay was wonderful
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
fast paced and friendly customers
Beauty Advisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Davenport, IA1 augustus 2018
the job was fast paced, alot of the customers that came in were looking for hair care and make up. my shifts went by pretty fast. had regular customers that came in the store.
discount
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Stable job, but not worth as a career
Beauty Advisor (huidige medewerker) –  Glendale, AZ30 juli 2018
There are people who've spent their entire lives working at the lowest level at Walgreens.
Good for them, but I feel most people should aim higher.
There is a weird class system in every store I know of, where the Pharmacy staff is higher than all front store staff, while it it true that they have a different job with a different skill set, the treatment by pharmacy staff towards front staff is discouraging at best and offensive at worst.
I, who at the time was actually planning on going into pharmacy school as I worked, finally got a chance to work in the pharmacy, and found it so discouraging that I changed my major to pharmaceutical research instead.
If you are a pharm tech, work for Kroger or Safeway instead.
If you just need a minimum wage job that won't kill you, this'll work.
By the way, I've been at Walgreens for 5 years, and since min wage went up, that means that I lost all my wage increases and am back at min wage.
15% discount on most things in the store
Minpunten
Class system, no vertical movement
Well-Rounded
Beauty Advisor/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Plantation, FL30 juli 2018
Working at Walgreens it has taught me a lot with customers, value, patience, responsibility, teamwork, I had great pleasure working for the company. If i had to do it all over again i would without a doubt
knowledge
employees
see attached
Beauty Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Painesville, OH30 juli 2018
I was a Beauty Consultant,met expected monthly sell quota.Performed cosmetic consultations.Provided exceptional Customer Service.Good Atomsphere Great management team.
Not a bad place to work
Beauty Consultant & Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  La Crosse, WI29 juli 2018
A typical day at work at Walgreens varied by current needs of the store. Responsibilities were to notice shoppers, see if you could help them find products or fulfill any needs, re-stocking inventory, unloading truck deliveries, running the cash register for check outs, returns, price adjustments or Walgreens "rewards issues". Sometimes, on-line training was required and employees were typically able to complete them during their shift. Management was fine and relatively consistent. Cross training in other areas was not an option when I worked there due to limitations of available hours. The workplace culture definitely was customer oriented and you were to see to the needs of them. Typically was a positive culture, occasional employee potlucks, recognition for accomplishments, approachable management, time away from work or requests for time away were generally approved as long as shift coverage could be worked out. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping people, the co-workers and and staff, general dynamics and culture of the store. The hardest part of the job was sometimes in completing the required training due to shift schedule. I would work there again if the opportunity arrived. Two 15 minute and 1/2 hours lunch breaks were given in accordance with hours of scheduled shifts and length.
Pluspunten
Rewards program and employee discounts, personnel, decent benefits
Minpunten
As a part time employee and due to lack of hours provided by management, I was not able to cross-train in different areas.
friendly atmosphere, competitive pay
Beauty Advisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Marlborough, MA24 juli 2018
my experience was very pleasant co-workers and management to work with. the training program was long , thorough and extensive. received full time hours of witch was flexible . multi tasked all areas of the store
cashier
Walgreens Beauty Advisor / Frontend Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Cool Springs, TN23 juli 2018
Timely breaks were given, Vacation was considered but not always given no matter how far in advance it was requested.
There was computer training and it was difficult to toggle time to do that. It was very satisfying to work with customers and meet their needs.
consistant training
schedules and management
Bedrijfscultuur
Not horrible but definitely not great
Beauty Advisor/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Sulphur Springs, TX23 juli 2018
Very little training and explanation of what your job entails. Poor management and lack of communication between management and employees. Everyone just kind of guesses what their job is.
Relaxed work environment
No benefits, poor management
Quick Paced
Beauty Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Fort Smith, AR21 juli 2018
A typical day was to clock in on time, make sure your uniform was appropriate and to take breaks on time. I learned a lot since it was my first job, how to handle returns, front items & overall basic cashier work. The hardest part of the job was when the lines would get backed up or coupons didn't work correctly. I felt like I was valued and did receive a bonus and a higher position for great customer service.
Bedrijfscultuur
I LOVED my job at Walgreens!
Beauty Advisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Pasadena, TX20 juli 2018
I loved my job. I wanted to make it a career. I regret taking the job advancement because I have a passion with Walgreens. I didn't mean for it to turn into that. It just happened (:
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Comprehensive
Beauty Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL19 juli 2018
I learned plenty beneficial and social skills working at Walgreens that help me to better problem solve with people. Working here was an experience and I have accomplished and benefited as much as I can from this company and would recommend anyone to work here.
good overall
Beauty Advisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Queens, NY19 juli 2018
it was nice working there and it was a diverse environment. not bad at all, i felt respected but at times felt like i was treated differently. but it wasn't bad.
Pluspunten
good
Minpunten
bad
Was deze review waardevol?JaNeeRapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Walgreens. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag