Reviews voor Customer Service Representative bij Walgreens

3.126 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 25.767 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Productive, friendly, and fun
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Mobile, AL13 november 2018
Management are very respectful and understanding to provide you with a life outside of working. There very caring and committed to your needs and the needs of your family.
Discounts
Needs help
CSA - Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Oak Lawn, IL12 november 2018
Not a horrible place honestly, you have good times and bad times just like at any other job. Yes things can become very hecktic and tempers do flare at times. With the hours being taken as fast as their given is horrible. Making stuff that needs to be done everyday a hassle.
Pluspunten
Meet some good people making friends
Minpunten
Less hours, under staffed, tempers flare
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and always something to do
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Pensacola, FL11 november 2018
A typical day at work was cashiering, cleaning, restocking, and above all; great customer service. I learned time management, and spontaneity. Management was it or miss, as I've had experience at numerous stores. Hardest part; short staffed days. Enjoyable part; being good at what I did.
Productive and fun
Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Commerce, GA11 november 2018
It usuallly gets busy on the weekends and on truck days. When that happens it tends to get very stressful. I learned how to be patient, and fast pace. It’s a good place to get a good laugh and meet good people.
Walgreens
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Miami, FL11 november 2018
I would not recommend anyone to work here unless it is there first time getting a job. They pay is not that great and the schedule is very inconsistent.
Fast-paced busy workplace
Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Glendale, CA10 november 2018
a typical day consists of helping customers find products, prices, and letting them know about all the sales and discounts that are available for the month or week. Almost everyone needs to be comfortable working the cash register system.
Pluspunten
15% discount on almost all items, 25% discount on walgreens generic store items, safe environment
Minpunten
understaffed, budget for hours keeps being cut
Bedrijfscultuur
busy and productive work place with many customers
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Bronx, NY10 november 2018
Walgreens was a summer youth job and temporary. I can not give a specific review, but the work experience was totally different, slightly extravagant, but I learned a lot.
No dont do it
CSR - Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Derenne ave10 november 2018
So you would think working here would be fun and easy and some times it was but i worked the afternoon shift and we had problems. This location is by a hospital so you would have people who just got released coming in drunk, high, bleeding etc come in and scare you. We had to call the cops every day on someone for harassing and scarying customers. We would have homeless man fighting with knives, opening people car doors for no reason so i left. This place has been robbed over 4 times finally got security for 8 hours umm so what happens after the hours are up. NEVER AGAIN!!
Employees were nice, discounts
Bad neighborhood
Enjoy my job
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (huidige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL9 november 2018
A typical day at work will be greeting everyone that entered the store. The management is wonderful. There really isn't hard part of my job.I enjoy my job.
great people
no cons
Bedrijfscultuur
No benefits unless you work 30 hrs, you will never work 30 hrs unless your management or near Christmas,
Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Tacoma, WA9 november 2018
When I first started it was a nice place to work, but policies have changed and what used to feel like a family is now hostile, managers are no longer allowed to be friends with lowly cashiers and floor staff, so anamosity has developed, which is sad, because at one time those same managers were friends with the lowly floor crew, corporate has made so many new policies that the customer truly doesn't come first any more, and workers don't have any dignity.
15% discount but they are about to take it away in 18 months
Minpunten
If you don't work 81/2you only get a 15 and a lunch and just about everything else
Bedrijfscultuur
Was a outgoing job that tested many of my skills
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Antioch, IL8 november 2018
I think this job was great I loved the Staff I liked the pace off the work and the afternoon schedule was nice. I also recieved a employee discount at that store for my family and myself. Overall I would rate them a 4 out of 5
Employee discount, and 2 breaks
Pay low
Bedrijfscultuur
Okay for pocket change, not career
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  New Jersey8 november 2018
Worked here for over 1 1/2 yrs and never got a raise in pay. NEVER called out sick, ALWAYS on time, NEVER declined to help by picking up an extra shift or two but still no raise. Short staffed and rude customers. One co-worker steals from the store and has many scams going on which I brought to the attention of management but that person is STILL employed by Walgreens. Lunch breaks are too short for the amount of hours you work in a day.
Minpunten
No advancement, short lunches, low pay, long hours
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Sales Associate/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  New York, NY8 november 2018
Customer service was great.
Employees made you feel comfortable at all times.
Hardest part of the job was when the stock truck came and we had so much work to do and we had no break.
Discounts
Short breaks
Csr
CSR (voormalige medewerker) –  Flower Mound, TX7 november 2018
Great amazing work experience wish there were more hours for employees. ...............................
The managers always worked with you and accomodate to your schedule
productive
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  West Covina, CA6 november 2018
Great place to work when getting on your feet. nice enviornment managers are cool and work with you for hours needed to work. friendly team.great place to work
great hours
pay
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Decent Job To Start You off
Customer service (huidige medewerker) –  Eastpointe, MI6 november 2018
Decent job, easy work. A lot of your work experience will depend on who your store manager is. Good health benefits pay rates could be a little more competitive.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
To few hours and low pay
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Nampa, ID5 november 2018
The company has its good points but the Managers were very unproffesional and did not work well with employees on tasks that were assigned, Needed more direction.
Bedrijfscultuur
Ok depending on store and manager
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Dallas, TX5 november 2018
Depends on store and manager. Generally easy going atmosphere. You will be hired for one position but expect to be asked to complete other job duties within store. Some managers are hands on , others sit back in office all day. I've worked over 15 locations between two different states and have noticed there is sometimes favoritism shown among certain employees. One store in particular actually allowed an employee who wasn't even part of management to change the schedule of employees at any given time with no notification.
easy going enviroment
management in certain cases
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
It’s a toss up
Customer Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Portland, OR5 november 2018
The store I work at has low ratings. SM and ASM play favorites with certain employees . Not enough employees working we normally recently have an opener with management a mid and a evening shift person with management. Then on certain days the person that closes has to open the next day verses being a mid or closing again.
Employee discount
Not enough coverage
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Good start
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (voormalige medewerker) –  Andover4 november 2018
Only work here if you need a job or are in high school. There isn't enough for me to say about working here for me to write one hundred and fifty characters.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Walgreens. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag