Reviews voor Customer Service Representative bij Walgreens

2.134 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht
Bedrijfscultuur
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Kansas City, MO 6411011 december 2017
Location was not that safe. Some of the customers were nice, a lot of them were snotty. Mangers didn’t always do their job, I felt like I was doing their job at times.
Can leave for lunch
Managers sucks
Bedrijfscultuur
Good place to start in the work force.
Customer Service Advisor (huidige medewerker) –  Columbia, SC11 december 2017
Walgreens has been a good experience for me. Hands down my best job. The management works with you and they make sure work gets done. Job opportunities never seem too "distant" at Walgreens as I have seen fellow coworkers get promoted. If I've ever had an issue or request, I'd take it to management and they'd show interest in helping me complete my goals.
Free 15 minute break, PTO
Walgreens Review
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  St. Louis, MO11 december 2017
Working at Walgreens was a fast-paced environment, standing long hours, minimum pay, nice management and some co-workers were bossy. Descent discount.
Okay
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Milwaukee, WI11 december 2017
Great place to work back in the 80’s but as years went by and new people began to come they stopped a lot of great benefits. If you got in early you were good.
Bedrijfscultuur
It was okay , not satisfiing enough
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Bronx, NY10 december 2017
Didn't experience enough to make me wanna continue my position with the company...not enough hours ,lack of promotion, there were to much goofing off/silly things going on but the customers were lovely.
N/a
Short
daily routine
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Bakersfield, CA9 december 2017
what I learned from working at Walgreens is how to use a register.Management was alright, 2/5 managers would help us out on our task, the others would do their own things. The enjoyable moments I would have are working with my favorite coworkers, it was only about 3 people.Also having conversations with my regular customers, they make my shift go by fast. Hard part working there is dealing with rude customers, coupons, shoplifters,and bear runs.
Bedrijfscultuur
Company changed a lot during my time there
Customer Service Associate/Beauty Advisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Vero Beach, FL9 december 2017
When I started in 2004, Walgreens was an excellent company to work for-employees had a fair workload because there were plenty of them and the pay was generous. When I left in 2017, stores were working with a skeleton crew, workloads were impossible to keep up with, and spirits were down. In 2010, 3/4 of the assistant managers lost their titles-and around $4/hr-and were demoted to "shift leaders", a new title corporate came up with for the exact same job as an assistant manager. Some of them had been with the company for more than 20 years. It was terribly unfair. Store employees had hours cut and days of truck deliveries no longer had all hands on deck.

In spite of the downward trajectory of Walgreens, I loved being there. I loved the customers, my co-workers, and the management. I've met wonderful people there.
Pluspunten
Generous employee discount, good health insurance for full time employees
Minpunten
Schedule changes from week to week
Walgreens
Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA8 december 2017
A typical day at Walgreens is me providing customer service while working as a cashier and stocking products.The enjoyable part of the job is working to satisfied customers, making sure they leave happy with my service.
fast paced environment
part time job
Fast paced store
Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Michigan8 december 2017
Fast paced store, 24 hour pharmacy.
Work eight hour shifts with a half hour lunch and 15 minute break. Few required jobs, stocking the coolers, stocking shelves, trash, tagging and untagging sales, moving merchandise around store to accommodate seasons, helping customers, enrolls patrons in reward programs, tasks as deemed by managers.
nice working there
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Jamaica, NY8 december 2017
Good environment nice workspace
good stuff they people were nice I did not have problem with coming to them and say what I feel are they were respectful
nice
dont communine
Cool
Customer Service Rep (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL8 december 2017
It was cool. I loved working on Homan and Roosevelt but when I transferred downtown that is when things went downhill. I hated working overnight. Management was very unprofessional wouldn't let me switch shifts or transfer out. Stupids! Hated them badly.
employee discount
was unhappy and depressed
Walgreens
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Miami Beach, FL8 december 2017
It is a good place to work. They provide good benefits. Your are given your task for the work day. If anything else needs immediate attention, they will kindly ask for your assistance.
Fast Paced and Convenient Shopping
Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  New Orleans, LA8 december 2017
Walgreens is a very great place to work, the managers ive seen come through there should have managing trainer prior to managing such a great store as such.
It's okay
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  St. Louis, MO7 december 2017
If you are a college student it's an okay job to pay for books, but I wouldn't recommend this as a career job. Little to no advancement unless you're a butt kisser.
Employee Discounts
Minpunten
You don't get the schedule you requested
Bedrijfscultuur
Great for students and part time work
Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  San Francisco, CA7 december 2017
The best thing about working at a Walgreens in San Francisco, CA is that it's unionize and you're surrounded with awesome coworkers!! Management good!
Pluspunten
Flexible hours, Lenient Management, Awesome Co-Workers!
Rude Customers, No Advancement
Bedrijfscultuur
Low paying job that requires varying schedules
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  San Francisco, CA7 december 2017
The stores are frequently understaffed causing the employees that are on duty to multi-task as a regular part of the job . Management frequently assigns more task than time allows.
Bedrijfscultuur
Just depends on your work ethic
COSTUMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (voormalige medewerker) –  Pearland, TX6 december 2017
Walgreens is not for everyone, you depending on your initial position thy may not move you even if you don't like where you are at. Be careful, it is not an easy one
job
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Pittsburgh, PA6 december 2017
The job was very stressful because all the responsibilities seem to fall on crew members. Although the pay was higher than minimum wage you weren't paid enough for what you were asked to do. Felt like a "slave".
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Its a fun place to work very slow paced
Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  York, SC6 december 2017
Its slow paced, and you have a list of things to do, its fun to help customer with there photo orders and stock shelfs and organize.The staff is very nice and family orientated
fun place to work
Customer service (huidige medewerker) –  Birmingham, AL6 december 2017
Overall its a good place to work if your don't like set schedules. Everyone is very helpful and nice. There is always room for growth and improvements.
Pluspunten
fun place to work, always room for improvement
no overtime Store is open 365 days of the year