Reviews voor Customer Service Representative bij Walgreens

Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Someplace to Start
Customer Service Associate & Photo Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Coconut Creek, FL20 februari 2018
It's a great place to start if you've never or barely have any experience in retail or customer service. The pay and benefits are not that great but at least it's something.
Discount
Short Breaks, Long hours
it was a job
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Florence, KY20 februari 2018
Good management. Nice and clean environment with hard working associates. There was opportunity to move up in the company if you so chose to do so. The company benefits were good.
customer contact
not very challenging
Fair
customer service and company policies (voormalige medewerker) –  Denver, NC20 februari 2018
While at work, management was very unprofessional. Co-workers were great. Engaging with customers was the best part of the job. Hardest part of the job was satuday night putting up coupon tags.
I work there again
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Richmond, VA20 februari 2018
Great company to work for just need more hours! Management was great and benefits are excellent. I learned to be on the main cash register. only thing wishes there were more hours.
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and fun workspace.
Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Ossining, NY20 februari 2018
A typical day at work can be slow but when it's busy with many task to do I enjoy it the most. The environment is very good that I feel like a valuable member of a team.
Lack of Advancement
Costumer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Albuquerque, NM19 februari 2018
This company overall seems to be alright, the specific branch I worked at was poorly run. The store manager continuously promised advancement opportunities, then failed to follow through. The store manager constantly cut corners so much so that it led to lower ranking employees cleaning up his messes.
Bad Changes
Customer Service Associate and Photo Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Louisville, KY19 februari 2018
Lets just say there was something of a screw job the American employees got as well as management when Corp bought Boots, an RX firm in the UK. They gave them 51% of the controlling shares and took big bucks to leave the board and allow for the UK partners to take over. They are now vey unethical and loosing good people left and right.
Its not a great place to work anymore.
Pluspunten
I am a photographer and love helping my customer getting what they needed in that area.
Minpunten
A once well respected firm going down the hill due to greed, and mismanagement.
Need better management
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Maplewood, NJ18 februari 2018
needs better management. needs better lunch room. you need a certain amount of patience to work there. you stand for 6 hours. to much work assigned for little pay
Bedrijfscultuur
Average retail job with a little extra pay.
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  West Bountiful, UT 8401017 februari 2018
Training is easy. The job is easy. Cashiers are in charge of cleaning the bathrooms and their register area. They also stock, give customer service, take payment, and tidy the isles.
Pluspunten
15 minute paid break. Relaxed environment. Comfortable uniform. Employee discount.
Minpunten
Sometimes rude customers. Some toxic employees. condescending boss.
Poor management
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Tupelo, MS17 februari 2018
I enjoyed my job and it's duties but there was poor management. It showed whenever a problem needed to be handled. I was harassed when new management came in towards the end of my experience there. Several customers complained about the issue also.
paid time off
bad management
Bedrijfscultuur
low pay for all the work excepted hardly ever two days off in a row
Customer Service Assoiciate (voormalige medewerker) –  FL15 februari 2018
I don't hate this job but it is no longer enjoyable the company is making a lot of changes and not all for the good it seems. There are never enough hired employees to keep up with the jobs that need to be done and lots of employees calling out. Pay is the worst for all the work that is required of us. Very rarely do you get 2 days off in a row.
low pay
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Very difficult location to work
Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Tulsa, OK14 februari 2018
I felt unsafe in my work environment. There was no security and management seemed unpassed by my safety concerns and requests. I was always uneasy about getting to and from work safely
Bedrijfscultuur
Co-workers were amazing and management will always have your best interest in mind.
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Perryville, MD13 februari 2018
Being an employee at Walgreens was an amazing experience and I would recommend it to anyone who would like a easy start into/or wanting to improve their skills within the customer service field. Since you will be doing a little bit of everything you have the ability to improve the skills you already know while at the same time learning about new skills that may want to push you into a different field within that company.
Pluspunten
Pot-lucks, birthday celebrations, employee of the month
Minpunten
limited ability to achieve full-time status, healthcare
Costumer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Oneonta, NY13 februari 2018
Walgreens helped build my confidence and made me appreciate giving customers great customer service. Work Culture is great, management take pride in our store and ensures that both customers and staff are happy.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Pay
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Covington, LA13 februari 2018
The pay is not fair for all the work you do and the stress you are put under. I have worked here for a year and the only thing that keeps me here are their benefits.
Pluspunten
Benefits
Minpunten
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Great summer job
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Clive, IA12 februari 2018
I worked there in the summer after my senior year of high school. Liked it because I knew someone I worked with and we were very productive together. Mangers were nice.
Breaks
Great experience
Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Carlstadt, NJ12 februari 2018
At Walgreens I was able to step out my shell . Because I had to do things I’ve never done in sales ... which also help boost my confidante . Love the customers and the experience I gained .
Experience .. customers
Minpunten
Stood on my feet to long ... affected my health .. short breaks
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Awful
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Tucson, AZ12 februari 2018
Moving along within the company takes years and your bonus is $1.50. this job is not a career, it's a job you get while you're in high school. They take advantage of your gender and age, and as a 19 year old well built man I was stuck with dirty, heavy jobs no one else wants to do. Sexism is a large role as well in what the will assign you to do
Employee discount
Minpunten
Boss' taking advantage of you
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 2Rapporteren
Easy slow paced
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  San Antonio, TX12 februari 2018
It was a easy slow paced and repetitive workplace but management was great on giving task to everyone and telling everyone how it needs to be done and right.
Easy
Short breaks no healthcare
Bedrijfscultuur
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Cincinnati, OH11 februari 2018
Working at Walgreen's means, you always have something to do and/or something to learn. If it means learning more about the floor, or the photo department, people will be willing to train you.

Algehele waardering