Reviews voor Customer Service Representative bij Walgreens

2.649 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 22.956 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
productive
Customer Services Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Manhattan, NY19 mei 2018
productive fun place to work very busy location Iike working withe customers and the photography lab which is new to me, I have great teachers asnd managers are very understanding.
learn new things
Minpunten
short breaks low pay for a lot of work
Ok
Customer Service Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX19 mei 2018
They were very slow with the promotions or advancement in the company. Very sloppy not professional at all when it comes to management at the beginning.
Low pay bad training
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Omaha, NE18 mei 2018
Job was okay but the training sucked the person I was partnered with made me do all the work the first day. No one really taught me anything. You have to run both the regular register and do everything for customer service all while still getting paid minimum wage.
Discount
Management, breaks, pay
It was ok working here
Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Beaumont, TX17 mei 2018
I liked working here when I started but the scheduling manger doesn't know what they're doing. The pay isn't good for the work you have to do. But I think the real problem is at the store I work at and not all Walgreens.
Fun environment, people friendly
(Part-time) Register/Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Aurora, CO17 mei 2018
Friendly environment, people friendly, Some Manager are nice working with. You meet a lot of people. I really enjoyed working with the young ones who work for a part-timer.
you can take PTO anytime
Minpunten
Strickly on taking break time
Bedrijfscultuur
Good friendly employees and also great and kind customers
Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Wilmington, DE17 mei 2018
Overall I think Walgreens is a good place to work at because you get customer experience there and the basics of working in a local place. I have learned how to communicate with those customer and also how to make sure they get what they want and need.
Bedrijfscultuur
Love everythimg but the non safety part
Beauty Advisor/Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Stockton, CA17 mei 2018
Love giving customer service. Loved stocking and resetting the shelves when needed. Loved the fast pace work. Especially when my customers knows me and appreciate everything i do for them.
It was okay
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Kaneohe, HI16 mei 2018
It's a temporary job work place. Only to get some experience if your fresh in the working business. This wouldn't be the job if you have other priorities due to fixed scheduling.
job
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Milwaukee, WI16 mei 2018
Working at walgreens really depends on the manager and location. I worked for walgreens for 3 and a half years and recently quit due to the manager. Give it a shot if you get the opportunity too
Bedrijfscultuur
A lot of drama. Managers are rude.
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Escanaba, MI16 mei 2018
Not everyone was treated equally. The managers picked or chose their favorites. Just overall not a fun or joyful job. Very stressful. I did not enjoy being treated unfairly by my managers.
Bedrijfscultuur
Managers are all rude and disrespectful
Customer service (voormalige medewerker) –  Decatur, GA 3003416 mei 2018
Very mean managers have no idea how to treat employees. Rude don’t care about you or your life only there because they hate their life and jobs and need money.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Fun,relaxed, open minded
Customer Service Associate (CSA) (huidige medewerker) –  Tulsa Oklahoma16 mei 2018
I love this job just need better pay and better employee appreciation it’s very hard to be a single parent and only can work nights and get paid 9 hr and pay all the bills by myself .
Discount
Not getting paid enough
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Great team members, hours vary
Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Jackson, TN 3830516 mei 2018
Good place to work and alright pay, not really an understanding company don't seem to care if you are having family issues or absent due to something completely out of your hands(weather, children sick, or family matters)
Discounts
Minpunten
Watch your hours, they like to cut you short
Bedrijfscultuur
It was a fast pace work enviroment but fun
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  New Bern, NC16 mei 2018
On an average day you greeted the customers as they entered the store, ran the cashier register, stock items, and answered the phones, work the photo lab, and at times did resets and plan-o-grams
Pluspunten
Just a fun and caring place to work
Minpunten
To many mangers on duty at one time
Bedrijfscultuur
Not a bad place for temporary employment.
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Valrico, FL15 mei 2018
I enjoyed my time at Walgreens and being a part of the family environment in every store they have. This is were I learned how to deal with customers on a 1 on 1 level and this contributed to me having A1 costumer service today.
experience and good pay
30 minute lunch
Bedrijfscultuur
Good
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Okatie, SC15 mei 2018
I liked working there had benefits, but I felt it was only getting busier and crazier the area where my store was with all the seniors of Sun City coming in.
Paid Lunches
Short lunches
Calm Job that Got Boring
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Sedona, AZ15 mei 2018
It was easy and I was able to get better at talking to people. Wanted to move around more. Kind of boring being stuck behind a counter. I restocked as well.
Hours, Environment
Pay
Great Learning Experience.
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Staten Island, NY15 mei 2018
Was able to temporarily work at Walgreens on Staten Island for a summer. A very strong way to be introduced to the world of retail. Properly taught to interact with customers, handle money, and complete stock intakes.
Walgreens
Customer Service Clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  Oakland, CA14 mei 2018
This is a very laid back company. I really enjoyed Walgreens and their way of viewing customer service. It's always about the customer and that's where I've learned that if the customer is happy you are too
Bedrijfscultuur
Don't even waste your time applying
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Bakersfield, CA14 mei 2018
Training is basic and basically no existent. Poor excuses for managers. No one follows any of the rules and make some up along the way if they don't like you. Forget ever getting a day off. They will schedule you outside of your availability and if you call out they'll write you up.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Walgreens. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag