Reviews voor Customer Service Representative bij Walgreens

2.922 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 24.444 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
didnt like at all
customer service representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Kirkwood, MO15 augustus 2018
I didnt like this job because i felt so alone at the cash register all by myself. I also didn't like the fact that the schedule was done three weeks in advance.the store manage also rubbed me the wrong way.
Bedrijfscultuur
Slow/Fast paced - paid fair enough
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Jacksonville, FL14 augustus 2018
My place was wonderful, I was family with all my coworkers and life was good. It was a great place, but then we got new managers and people and the store went to the bottomless pit. Thats why I quit walgreens, but depending on the people you get, you'll enjoy your life there. We got raises upto 9.50/hr for cashier or CSA. Which was good however, new managers, no hours. I only got 1 day a week and had to look for new jobs.
Discounts
People
Bedrijfscultuur
Why did I stay so long???
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Minnesota14 augustus 2018
The pay was awful, raises unheard of, management was extremely lacking, and the place was severely understaffed. I never understood the hiring decision the manager would make as I knew of many of the applicants and yet commonly only the worst were hired and often kept for as long as possible!!
No one was ever fired in my 2.5 years there. Even one whom was suspected of stealing!
I would often run the store's floor by myself as there were few other workers, developing photos and cashiering and stocking, etc.
Management, Coworkers, No support, Low Pay
Very productive atmosphere
CSR - Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Hamilton, OH13 augustus 2018
This is a quiet friendly place. The management here is great. They are decently nice people and they are pretty lenient with you with everything you have to do.
Great discounts
Minpunten
No free meals but all in all a great place
Bedrijfscultuur
Company's Changed but flexible for students
Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Cincinnati, OH13 augustus 2018
Company worked with me through school but I noticed a shift in company culture as time went on, and not for the better. Hours being cut and more is expected.
Hard but Fun
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  San Antonio, TX12 augustus 2018
Walgreen's was definitely a hard place to work. There was a lot of physical activity required from stocking, cleaning, running the photo lab, and making sure all of the customer's needs were taken care of. However, the culture of the people who worked there made it a fun and enjoyable place to work. Management was awesome.
Store Discounts on Walgreen's products
Good Place
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Columbus, OH12 augustus 2018
Overall good place to work. Management advancement opportunities. Great pay rates. Employees are very close knit at stores. Ever changing company and culture, hard to keep the company goals straight, not enough hours.
Employees were helpful.
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Romeoville, IL12 augustus 2018
The employees were helpful, but sometimes the lines are so long and there is only one employee at the registers during the day. Where are the other employees? That is my only concern.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
It’s just I’ve lost hours and I cannot survive on too little of them
Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Nashville, TN10 augustus 2018
It was great to work here in the beginning but now with no raises I cannot continue to work less hours and still be able to pay for my bills. This company doesn’t care about the little guy.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Stressful, unfair workplace
Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Tampa, FL10 augustus 2018
-stressful work environment
-would not recommend
-unfair wages/gender gap bias
-poor and unfair management, not willing to work alongside employees even when busy
nope
Awful place to work
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 2Rapporteren
Review of Walgreens Service Desk CSR
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Danville, IL10 augustus 2018
This job was a typical service desk job. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to learn about how a Walgreens store operates. The hardest part of this job was dealing with frustrated store employees all over the country and maintaining a friendly and customer oriented attitude.
Good First Job
Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Augusta, ME9 augustus 2018
I enjoyed working here as a first job, however, the environment in this location had clients that would make me uncomfortable because of the part of town it was in.
Flexible schedules
Very few hours(10ish a week if lucky), clients
awful
Service Customer Representative / cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL9 augustus 2018
the area was dangerous . The workers were lazy and insulting the pay was awful and it is something that I would recommend to a child for a possible summer job
Ok job
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (huidige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL8 augustus 2018
Hours were not promsied .Management was easy to talk to for the most part. It was easier to get days of or go back to school beacuse they worked around your schedule.
CO WORKERS, MANAGERS
HOURS
N/a
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Hollywood, FL8 augustus 2018
I love this company. Half my family works there. If I have the opportunity to go back I definitely would because the store I works at was like a second family.
Fun work place
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL8 augustus 2018
It’s was a productive fun Environment place to explore & get out to talk to others keeping kids off the streets helping them become a better person to they self & others
Fun enviornment
Customer service rep (huidige medewerker) –  Rio Rancho, NM8 augustus 2018
People are great but scheduling leaves a lot to be desired. Only get your schedule every other week and its never the same so you cant make future plans and the pay is on the low side
never a dull day
Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Portland, OR8 augustus 2018
it was a okay job with interesting people, something happened everyday, you had to have a lot of patience and be able to work in a teamwork environment
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Entertaining work space
Customer Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Boulder, CO7 augustus 2018
Was pretty slow placed at times but there was usually always something to do. Not a hard job and was given many oppurtunities to move up in the company.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Amazing employer. Would work for again.
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Rensselaer, IN7 augustus 2018
I enjoyed working for such an upbeat community. Like every job in retail, it had its ups and downs, however I would consider working for them again. They worked with my schedule for school and understood when I took my leave for the summer.
Discounts, oportunities to advance
Last minute shifts
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Walgreens. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag