Reviews voor Pharmacy Technician bij Walgreens

3.357 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 25.428 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Great environment
Pharmacy Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Milwaukee, WI20 oktober 2018
Working for Walgreens you have to be compassionate about others. You also have to be able to multitask and also be able to process everything correctly.
Bedrijfscultuur
a typical day at my externship
Pharmacy Technician-Extern (voormalige medewerker) –  Shelby Charter Township, MI20 oktober 2018
come in to the pharmacy and assist the pharmacy technician and pharmacists with what needs to be done. count medications and entry in new patients and medications when asked to do so.
sweat shop
Pharmacy Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Leesville, LA20 oktober 2018
I had over 10 years of experience as a pharmacy tech but was still talked to as if I was not only un-knowlegeable, but adolescent.Often, I was stuck with doing the work of three people because of the high rate of turnover. The managing pharmacist was very racist, and it was evident in her interactions with myself and other persons of color.
standard work hours
Racist boss
Very grouchy environment
Pharmacy Tech Training (voormalige medewerker) –  Daphne, AL18 oktober 2018
every one there had an attitude no matter what. even the managers had attitudes. very disrespectful. I did not find a nice employee within that store.
Executive Assistant Manager
Pharmacy Technician / Executive Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Battle Creek, MI18 oktober 2018
Walgreens in a leader in pharmacy services and customer service. offering all the needs of consumers. offers incredible benefits and opportunities for advancement.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 2Rapporteren
Busy Evironment
Pharmacy Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Jacksonville, FL17 oktober 2018
With it being busy at Walgreens it makes the day go by so much faster . You don’t even realize that you’ve been working all day which is a good thing because you aren’t worried about what time you leave
Bedrijfscultuur
Difficult environment, struggle to balance
Pharmacy Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Michigan17 oktober 2018
There is difficulty balancing the customer service and the work that needs to be done. In all situations customers come first, but in some cases there needs to be enough time in order to fulfill an order
If You're Looking for a Career, Don't Work Here
Pharmacy Technician Trainee (voormalige medewerker) –  Idaho Falls, ID17 oktober 2018
It's stressful to say the least. I let management know up front what my availability was and they refused to work with me, but allowed other employees to have whatever schedules they wanted. I had two ASMs tell me that they couldn't "cater to everyone" but they planned their own schedules however they wanted. My latest ASM removed me from the pharmacy and had me working as a "check out girl" (as a customer called me) full time despite over a year of experience in the pharmacy. There were cliques within the stores I worked in, making it unenjoyable to go to work. I worked very hard on the days I went in, and only called in when absolutely necessary (IE my mental health was so low I couldn't move, or I was throwing up twice an hour- and even then I forced myself to work so I wouldn't be fired). The company cares that they have employees there to help screaming customers. They don't care about the employees one bit. The most enjoyable part of the job, though? Going home.
Pluspunten
Offers healthcare, close to home
Minpunten
Low pay, unable to advance, poor handling of employees, poor handling of physical and mental health
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and great work enivironment
Pharmacy Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Memphis, TN17 oktober 2018
I learned a lot from company meet different people love the staff and employees loved my work schedule and the drive for technician to advance the ability to advance with the company
Bonus and appreciation
Bedrijfscultuur
Great Pharmacy to build your career
Pharmacy Tech Extern/ Pharmacy Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Bellflower, CA 9070616 oktober 2018
I loved this place, they really invested into their employees and had a great software to streamline service for patients. Most locations also offer special trash-cans to safely dispose of old medications. During flu season they would award a 5$ bonus per flu vaccine to employees who signed up patients for flu shots. Once a year they also fund raise to help the poorest of children across america in an event called red nose day. They sell red nose merchandise and donate the proceeds to children's charities. They raises were on average 1$ per annual review. They offered great benefits and 401k for their employees. I could go on and on. Definitely the best retailer to work for. You can move up quite fast in the job and become a senior tech after 2 years.
Pluspunten
Red nose day, discounts, incentives
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast paced and rewarding job
Pharmacy Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Amarillo, TX16 oktober 2018
I enjoyed working at Walgreens because the staff was great and everyone was very hardworking. I learned a lot from everyone at the store and there is never a boring work day.
Bedrijfscultuur
dont work for this company
Pharmacy Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Ironton, MO16 oktober 2018
this was the worst company I had ever worked for. they don't train you properly and then throw you into the work flow. then get mad at you for not knowing exactly what you were supposed to be doing or how to use their computers
everything
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Pharmacy Tech everyday workload
Pharmacy Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Charlotte, NC16 oktober 2018
As a Pharm Tech everyday was fast paced and hectic. I learned a lot along the way. Ex: How insurance work, What each drug does, What a controlled substance is, how to resolve issues with doctors and medicine etc. The hardest part was dealing with patients everyday that needed drugs. The biggest quality i took away from the job was how to remain calm and productive in a stressful environment.
Pluspunten
The staff was decent and it felt good helping people
The unruly customers
Bedrijfscultuur
I love what I do at my job, I love being able to help others
Pharmacy Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Millsboro, DE16 oktober 2018
Walgreens does not give us enough hours to be able to give great customer service. I’m not able to get my 40 hrs to be able to provide for my family. I’m not able to have a flexible schedule to be able to pick my daughter up from daycare on time and take her to her curricular activities. Walgreens is taking a week of my personal time off away which is something I’ve already earned which isn’t right.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
High technology and efficiency
Pharmacy Technician (huidige medewerker) –  San Francisco County, CA16 oktober 2018
I’ve been working for Walgreens over 15 years as a pharmacy technician, with quality of services and well educated employees, Walgreens will remain in top.
Bedrijfscultuur
It’s an ok company to work for
Pharmacy Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Dallas, TX15 oktober 2018
I feel like the employees are underpaid for all the work you have to do , they should take off the second lane in drive thru it’s too much for one person and get a call center because there is to many calls for one store
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place to get basic experience at the pharmacy setting
Pharmacy Tech (huidige medewerker) –  San Jose, CA14 oktober 2018
It might be my store that doesn’t provide you with the enough training and the assistant manager won’t ever look out for her employees. In fact, she only goes to work to get her paycheck, meaning that I would never see her doing anything productive when the boss is not around. But, besides that, I think what I like the most was how flexible they were with the hours.
Pluspunten
Good to get some experience.
Minpunten
Pay rates are low and not many opportunities to growth.
Good Company to Start at
Pharmacy Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Lake Saint Louis, MO14 oktober 2018
The thing I liked most about working at Walgreens is you could get your foot into the door of medicine without any preliminary training because they train on the job and pay for pharmacy technician certification. However, the pay is not fantastic and most often the pharmacy is short staffed, so it is pretty fast-paced work. If someone is planning on being a pharmacy technician for the rest of their life I would suggest hospital pharmacies because of the pay increase and you don't have to deal with the customer service aspect.
No preliminary training needed
Minpunten
short breaks, hard work, salary
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Walgreens Review
Pharmacy Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Durham, NC13 oktober 2018
It can get really busy at times due to Walgreens has bought out Rite Aid , so the volume is very high. We fill about 300 or more prescriptions per day.
Busy and Fast Work Place
Pharmacy Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Cape Coral, FL13 oktober 2018
Great way to meet new people and work on customer service skills. Great place to work and start a new career. They provide good services and have great benefits
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Walgreens. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag