Reviews voor Photo Specialist bij Walgreens

1.040 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 24.012 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
Honestly kind of miserable. My coworker once said “people come to work here to die”.
Photo Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Chino Valley, AZ18 juli 2018
Every stereotypically evil aspect of every corporation is manifested in Walgreens. Poor hours, negligent pay, unfair PTO rates, outdated technology, obsolete software, the whole nine yards. Absolutely NOT a company worth working for, in any regard. The only good thing is the employee discount.
The employee discount
Everything else
Bedrijfscultuur
great work place. loved it
Photo Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Belle Glade, FL17 juli 2018
I enjoyed working at Walgreen as a photo specialist it was a great success i enjoyed meeting and greeting people. I found that it was a great environment to work for.
Small Retail Position
Photo Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Baldwinsville, NY14 juli 2018
Typical retail position in a small store in a small town. Got to know the regulars and would. Was able to work most positions in the store with obvious exceptions such as the pharmacy and management positions so a small crew could run the store.
Its retail as usual
Photo Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Henderson, NV14 juli 2018
I was a cashier and it was my first job. I hated the feeling of having to stand in one spot all the time so it wasn't for me. I moved to photo 6 months in. Walgreen's overall is best as a first job only or as a decent part-time job for anyone who doesn't mind retail.
flexible hours, easy work
low pay, boring
Bedrijfscultuur
Loving and caring company to a certain extent
Photo Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Douglasville, GA10 juli 2018
Walgreens would be a great company to work for if they offered certain holidays to have off . It’s mandatory that we work at least two holidays . Xmas or thanksgiving . We open all day and do not close early . Also they days before the big holidays we stay open until 12 instead of 10. Every store manager and pharmacist & techs are off every holiday while front end work
Pluspunten
Certain hours we work offer 3 breaks . Two 15’s and a 30 minute break .
Minpunten
Not being able to spend holidays with family .
Meh
Head Photo Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Weldon Spring, MO9 juli 2018
Every store is different. A store manager who appreciates his/her staff will take a store a long way. Pay is not great for the work that is involved. The Shift Lead position is a management position that doesn't give management pay.
Very Relaxed & Interesting workplace
Certified Photo Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Edison, NJ2 juli 2018
Walgreens was a very good experience. The managers were great & influenced me in the most positive ways. I learned so much as a photo technician. Everyday I learned something new when it came to the position. Recommend this job to everyone.
Bedrijfscultuur
Working for walgreens is what you make of it
Photo Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Springdale, AR30 juni 2018
Photo technician
Helped customers at the photo kiosks and their photo orders
Maintenance on the machines used to print photos
Worked full time hours
When not busy in photo photo tech's help with stocking products in the store, doing resets and revisions of merchandise, assisting management, assisting cashiers when they need back up or extra help.
Some janitorial but I was the only one that would clean the bathrooms since I was a closing associate (was never commended on this and no one was ever talked to about working together as a team to make sure bathrooms were cleaned and trash was taken care of).
Some of the management was very poor and down right unprofessional and almost harassing to associates.
Printed off weekly coupon stickers to be distributed throughout store.
using a Talxon machine to make price tags and labels for store.
Full Time Hours, Benefits, Opportunity to work with nice people
Minpunten
Opportunity to work with some down right horrific people, poor management if you were unlucky, lots of standing on your feet for hours at a time, some lifting and moving up and down (stocking and doing resets/revisions).
Pretty good
PHOTO SPECIALIST (voormalige medewerker) –  Takoma Park, MD30 juni 2018
I enjoyed working at walgreens, for the most part it was a good time with coworkers and it was a really good team effort, it instills lots of responsibility because you are given things to do, but you make time to get them done on your own watch which is great.
Bedrijfscultuur
productive and fun workplace/ learned a lot of valuable lessons
Sales Associate/Photo Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL24 juni 2018
My first job and i can't be more thankful to them for giving me a chance. Gained a lot of valuable experience and acquired excellent customer service skills.
Bedrijfscultuur
was a good company to work for
Title- Assistant Manager, Photo Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Billings, MT21 juni 2018
Even though like any other job days can be difficult but I did enjoy my management roll Walgreens does take care of their employees and great benefits with room to advance in the company
Typical retail job
Photo Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Aurora, IL20 juni 2018
The sheer knowledge that it took to perform the tasks was equivalent to flipping through channels on a tv. This is a very laid back, but professional retail environment.
Bedrijfscultuur
Its great for high school students and entry level college students
Sales Associate/ Photo Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Houston, TX20 juni 2018
Walgreens got rid of the employee appreciation rewards and have higher expectations with minimum room for increase in hourly wages. It is a bit disappointing because it has the potential to be a great, caring company for the future but only if it could really appreciate the employees that spend tremendous amounts of time and work effort to help Walgreens achieve its goals. Walgreens needs to give more opportunities to earn extra income.
Focused on Perfection
Photo Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Crest Hill, IL18 juni 2018
My time at Walgreens was good because I developed a lot of transferable skill that have made me a valuable employee elsewhere. This job sometimes allows you and requires you to think out of the box, so take advantage of those opportunities. Some people can get hung up on the unrealistic standard of a perfect store by closing time but it is not something to get worked up over or insulted about. Just do your best and your work will be noticed.
Overtime, creative thinking
impatient customers
Bedrijfscultuur
Walgreens was an easy job
HEAD PHOTO SPECIALIST (voormalige medewerker) –  Florence, AL15 juni 2018
Walgreens was an easy job. They worked around my school schedule some of the time(wanted me to get all my classes on 2 days). The work was not very hard only on truck days because some of the totes were way too heavy causes the back problems I have today. The downside is there is not that many employees like it used to be maybe 3 non-management employees there. You really cannot get the work done because there is always one person at the main register, if they helping a customer find something or are on an isle trying to stock the truck they cannot see the customer, while the other person in photo is helping their customers. You tend to get irritated customers you call for management to help and they ask why do you need them where is everyone else. They need to have extra help on truck days or when a reset needed to be done.
Easiness of the Job
Lack of help/employees
review
Cashier/Photo specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Naples, FL13 juni 2018
i an't say much about Walgreen, because i didn't really like my job at Walgreen. Walgreen was OK at some point. it was great with customer, but not with employees.
Educational and fun
PHOTO SPECIALIST TECH (voormalige medewerker) –  Washington City, DC11 juni 2018
I really enjoyed working for Walgreens. I went from being a customer service agent and was promoted to photo tech specialist. I was able to change my hours and shift.
Bonus
Stressful Work Environment with Punishingly Long Shifts
Photo Lab Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Quincy, MA9 juni 2018
Shift times are completely up to your manager and you are given no control over them. Often you will end up working consistent 10-12 hour shifts on minimum wage, and most of the time alone on your designated position (cashier, etc.)
Small Store
Minpunten
Will pay you as little as physically possible and work you as long as they can
awesome
Photo Specialist /Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA31 mei 2018
* friendly
* team members are awesome
* management are great
*room for advancement
*Learn about my self in the process an the kind of person I am
* got me out of my shell an able to express my self better throw communication an team building .
* learn quickly how to time manage my time
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Worst company ever worked for
Photo Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Richland, WA30 mei 2018
Left walmart for jod at walgreens to find out the horror of walgreens. mangement did not do anything at the store i worked for. The store manger was always hiding out in the pharmacy or back room talking.
Never have time to talk to empolyees about concerns.
Wont let you transfer ,if you dont feel safe because being attack by custumer.
hours, cumstomers
Minpunten
low pay, mangement wont help/talk, stressfull
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Walgreens. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag