Reviews voor Photo Specialist bij Walgreens

1.071 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 25.433 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
I love working at walgreens
Sales associate and photo specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Deep River, CT20 oktober 2018
Working at Walgreens made me overcome my P.T.S.D. that I got working at another job (mohegan sun.) They have helped decrease other anxiaty problems as well. This company really works well with disabled people.
The employee discount
No tution reimbursement
Decent Place To Work
Cashier/Photo Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Murrysville, PA18 oktober 2018
Overall a decent place to work-not very busy-you can get alot done-most of the employees are nice and you become friends-prices are good-dicsount is acceptable-breaks are not paid
Nice place to work
PHOTO SPECIALIST (voormalige medewerker) –  Illinois15 oktober 2018
Excellent place to work and grow. They teach you everything you need to know. You get to meet and interact with nice people. Leadership was good. Fun place to work.
Bedrijfscultuur
Liked to look at pictures
Cashier/ Photo Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Itasca, IL7 oktober 2018
Working as a photo specialist was fun because you got to process and look through photos people brought in. The only stressful thing about that was some people didn't understand that if you have over 1000 pictures you took on a vacation that the machine literally doesn't print that fast even though the signs all over the photo department say 1 hour photo.
Fun workpkace
Certified Photo Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Saginaw, MI4 oktober 2018
I really enjoyed working in the photo lab and with the customers. Great place to learn how to develop photos and use state of the art equipment at it best.
Fun job
Minpunten
Might see photos of dead people
Walgreens
Photo Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Denver, CO2 oktober 2018
Job was ok, No benifits. Customer service was tolerable. Customers were somewhat tolerable. The job was demanding but it was my prefence since they need the help. The hours were flexable and the pay was somewhat decent.
hardest part of the job
Photo Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Rosenberg, TX1 oktober 2018
sometimes the hardest part of the job at walgreens was trying to complete everything before the end of your shift. my store had a very consistent customer flow for the area and sometimes it was difficult to complete every task that was given you.
Good people
Photo Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Elmwood Park, NJ26 september 2018
Good people and coworkers, i met some life long friends that were coworkers, and even met some good customers that i still pass by today to talk to. I enjoyed the company very much
Bedrijfscultuur
Active workplace, always something to do and management can be very involved.
Photo Specialist/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Belle Glade, FL26 september 2018
Working at 2 locations over 54 months, management attitude will vary by location. Overall, a decent place to work, with regular opportunities for raises and the company prefers to promote from within.
Pluspunten
Plenty of opportunites to grow and learn, great place to start for customer service
Minpunten
Standing for lengthy shifts can be difficult for some
1,0
Poor
Photo Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Saratoga Springs, NY25 september 2018
Management would talk down to you, did not like going into work because I never knew how I would be spoken to. Made complaints and the company never did anything
discount
I loved working for Walgreens
Photo Specialist/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Kingston, NY23 september 2018
Walgreens was a great place to work. Store managers were caring and helpful in everyday needs and also in making pathways to advancement. The stores are busy s the day usually flies by, no one is sitting around miserable all day. Always new things to do and learn.
Pluspunten
Management team, openings for advancement
short staffed many times
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Help a customer checkout their items on the cash register and restocking items goods on shelves.
Photo Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Rock Springs, WY22 september 2018
Very flexible hours, with an amazing staff. Not stressful what so ever. Nice little benefits such as paid time off, and holiday pay. Would recommend to a friend.
flexible schedule
Photo Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Greenville, SC21 september 2018
Our management is fair to the workers. They will work with you for family members with time off. Understand when you can't make it in being a single parent And all the workers get together.
Pluspunten
Benefits with free lunches at times
Minpunten
Cutting hours since the summer
Great Place to Work
Head Photo Specialists (huidige medewerker) –  Tampa, FL1 september 2018
I loved working at Walgreens but the reason I'm looking for another place to work is because the company doesn't pay well. I've been very loyal and after staying with the company 8 years, and starting at $8.00 I'm only making under $11.00, pretty pathetic.
Good friends
Bad pay
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Great working environment
Photo specialist/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Dallas, TX31 augustus 2018
I enjoyed working at walgreens. They trained my every department and the amount of team work is amazing. Management was very professional and friendly.
Bedrijfscultuur
Not enough emphasis on advancement
Head Photo Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Palatine, IL26 augustus 2018
They need to work harder to make employees feel they have an opportunity for advancement. They do offer a flexible schedule but the pay is not competitive and you get penalized if you change stores by being dropped down in salary.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Fast paced
Head Photo Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Eugene, OR24 augustus 2018
I enjoyed working for Walgreens for a couple years but then the company changed for worse in my opinion. I wasn't able to advance my career so I left.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
2,0
Wouldn't recomend
Head Photo Specialist (Promoted 3 times) (voormalige medewerker) –  Hot Springs, AR, Arkadelphia, Ar23 augustus 2018
This is not a company I would recommend working for there treatment of employees. There are lots of great policies in place but they are constantly changing and often not following anyways. There is no loyalty for long term employees like there use to be 10 to 20 years ago.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Great place to work.
Head Photo Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Racine, WI22 augustus 2018
I enjoyed working for Walgreens. Great team players and management was very nice and understanding. There is room for advancement as they like to hire from within.
nice working enviroment
Minpunten
always open on all holidays
Interesting
Photo Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX19 augustus 2018
You meet different people you get to help folks feel better and know that you contributed to their improvement of health. Having fun on a daily basis.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Walgreens. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag