Reviews voor Shift Leader bij Walgreens

955 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht
Excellent Environment
Shift Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Helena, MT8 december 2017
Like any job there are always struggles which will come up, and dealing with co-workers can be troublesome. But I have found that from my experience at Walgreens, it was well worth any struggles that I had to overcome. Some work days were stressful, but ultimately not terribly difficult. I learned 4 different software systems, how to work a photo developing machine, became trained in the pharmacy, effectively worked through product as it came into the store. The store manager was very understanding, exceptionally hard working, and fair. The culture struggled at times because of some coworkers that could not let go of petty behavior, but otherwise it was strong. Coworkers for the most part got along, and almost all of them were able to work well together. The hardest part was the initial struggle of learning a new system, but that became easier the more you performed the tasks. The most enjoyable part being the ability to learn and grow as a person/employee - if you wanted to.
Pluspunten
Great opportunity to move forward in the company if you work for it, the discount was always nice
Minpunten
Working late on holidays even when there would be very few people that would come in, working until 2 am to complete store tags
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Are you ready to be a glorified re-stock clerk?
SHIFT TEAM LEADER (voormalige medewerker) –  Fuquay-Varina, NC8 december 2017
Walgreens does not officially pay anyone to stock their shelves. The "Shift Leaders" get that honor. Doubly so if you have the unfortunate task of being a shift leader for an overnight shift. Also, Walgreens has a terrible tract record for maintaining overnight help, so the overnight supervisor or "shift lead" is not only directly responsible for ensuring the entire truck winds up on the shelf, but running the register, and making sure people don't walk out of the store with hundreds of dollars of cosmetics in their pockets.
Pluspunten
I can't think of any really
too many to list
Horrible
Shift Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL7 december 2017
To stressful. Not flexible. Lack of staffing. Poor management. Horrible scheduling. Definitely wouldn’t recommend anyone to work at Walgreens.........
Love the company.
Shift Lead (huidige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA7 december 2017
Days are fast-paced at my location, making the time fly by.
I learned how to become an effective team leader.
Management is amazing.
Customers are mixed.
Customer theft was the hardest part.
Customer and employee interactions brightened my day. Getting to suit up with my crew and conquer the day (regardless of shift) was fun.
Pluspunten
competative benefits, pay increase based on skill and performance
my location is in the heart of Skid Row in downtown Los Angeles
Great work, better coworkers
Store Clerk/Shift Lead Trainee (voormalige medewerker) –  Staten Island, NY6 december 2017
The job was simple, most of the day consisted of standing behind the register. Outside of the register consisted of stocking/restocking products, taking in inventory, and writing orders for the shelves. My only problem involved a promotion that I was promised, yet was never given.
Pluspunten
great work environment, awesome staff
stalled promotion
Bedrijfscultuur
Not family orientated at all
Shift Leader/Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Grand Prairie, TX6 december 2017
Overall your really don't know what job represents until receiving the job, Walgreens is so old fashion and stressful to the point of looking for a job is a must you do not want to work for a company that does not have family values for their staffs families you may have to wok holidays and winter days and room to grow there is not any room to move up you have to be there for 10 to 12 years for them to least look at you for improvement, Attendance is a must for me they don't even look at you for at least making an effort to go to work.
I like the Customers
stressful
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and fast pace.
Shift Lead (huidige medewerker) –  Orlando, FL4 december 2017
The staff is wonderful. Most of the managers I've worked with were very good. The company is changing and most employees feel that it's not for the best.
Horrible management
Customer Service/Shift Lead (voormalige medewerker) –  Kentwood, MI4 december 2017
I liked working with people. Management sucked, they favored the employees that called in and didn't work hard, over someone who dedicated 4 years to them. I very rarely got to see my son. Way too much drama. And too much favoritism. I would not recommend working there if you have kids.
Discount
Minpunten
Everything, not fair with schedule
great company!
Shift Lead (huidige medewerker) –  Blacklick, OH3 december 2017
Great company to work for and if you are a hard worker and do what youre supposed to do advancement becomes really easily. they offer competitive pay and are flexible with hours.
High Turnover, Solid Rewards
Shift Lead (huidige medewerker) –  Rogers, AR1 december 2017
There is alot of turnover in the district I work in. Often times young employees without work ethic or respect. Paid poorly for the job performed but as long as you need a job, there is job security. I have been here three years now, and I get a lot of PTO but make less than 15/hr as a manager.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Great first job and further opportunities
Shift Lead (huidige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL1 december 2017
Work hard and you’ll get far. Learn as much as you can because it’ll make your job easier no matter if your a cashier or within management. They also have great benefits and 401k which is a plus.
Character Builder
Stressful
Job change
Shift Leader (huidige medewerker) –  Omaha, NE30 november 2017
The only down fall of walgreens is management keeps changing, lack of staff being hired when needed, they hire more for pharmacy than the front end of the store where they need it the most
Hours, benefits, team work
Management, lack of staff
Productive & Challenging.
Shift Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Manhattan, NY28 november 2017
Walgreens is an equal opportunity employer. I learned so much as far as being responsible, independent. & accountable. I loved working with a list because it kept things flowing accordingly. Hard work is definitely noticed at Walgreens.
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive workplace with good people.
Shift Lead (huidige medewerker) –  Sarasota, FL28 november 2017
On a typical day you know what you have to do and just have to plan the completion of expected responsibilities along with providing good customer service.
The culture is generally moderately positive to quite negative depending on the particular store manager. I've had great managers and not so great.
There is little to no upward mobility no matter what they say.
Dealing with people
Minpunten
Poor management and no upward mobility.
An ok place to work
Shift Floor Leader (SFL) (voormalige medewerker) –  Littleton, CO 8012327 november 2017
Really it depends on where you work and which store. My first store had a great manager and team members. The second however was terrible the manager was a pushover and his assistant had us doing the most asinine and redundant tasks.
15% discount
Minpunten
short breaks, poor management.
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Getting Paid to Have FUN
Shift Lead (huidige medewerker) –  Appleton, WI26 november 2017
As a member of management, I have always coached, "If you are not having fun at your job, then leave." Making friendships with co-workers and relationships with customers never had a dull moment. There will always be stressful days in retail but if you can change your attitude into something positive there is no reason to dislike what you are doing. Main reason I have seen people leave is for personal job opportunities related to ones' education. The company is a good start in helping you achieve small goals, and reach to the bigger ones! When you believe you can sing like no one is paying attention just remember you might have a friend or two singing along.
Pluspunten
Flexible hours, online training available
Minpunten
When equipment breaks, negativity during holiday season
Bedrijfscultuur
Good place to work and advance
Asst Mgr/Shift Lead (voormalige medewerker) –  Copperas Cove, TX25 november 2017
Good place to work, learn, and apply your skills. Hours are good. Vacation time. Walgreens stores are everywhere, so it's easy to find one to work at that's close to home.
Bedrijfscultuur
Tiring, typical job where you run alot
Shift Lead (voormalige medewerker) –  Kendallville, IN24 november 2017
They dont do advancement, their turnover on Shift Leads is staggering. They teach you the floor people are thieves in their security classes. Its all about class warfare at the corner of Stabby and Crabby.
Pluspunten
Benefits and floor people are nice despite managements attitude towards them.
No home life at all.
It can be a great place
Shift Leader (huidige medewerker) –  Princeton, IN24 november 2017
I really like working there, especially with the people I work with.
The customers are a joy and also look for me when I'm their, or not there they miss seeing me.
They switch around managers and the each one you have to adjust to their personality, some you just can't win.
okay job
Shift Lead (voormalige medewerker) –  Stamford, CT23 november 2017
I had no real problems just didn't like the way they set up my work hours.
customers were easy to deal with very lovable people.
I learn how to lead my team and make record-breaking store goal.
great area to work
Minpunten
a lot of random call ins

Algehele waardering