Walmart Employee Reviews

Found 11 reviews matching the search See all 191.686 reviews
Loved working there
Shipping (Former Employee) –  Plainfeild 62809 September 2019
I loved working there i really wish I would have stayed i was basically rich working there lmao yeah you may get moved someqhere else to help out when other departments were short staffed but its worth the money i so wish I could go back
I enjoy work
R f scanner (Former Employee) –  6800 maritz drive31 July 2019
Walmart is very good place for job. All co workers are extremely good. I appreciate to management because management is very helpful . Good place for women. Walmart provides 100% benefit overall excellent sallery. Good vocations .neat and clean lunch room. Promote job.
Pros
Free tennis
Cons
Some time heavy work
4,0
Gosto muito da empresa.
Gosto (Former Employee) –  wal mart14 September 2017
Muito satisfeita. Curti muito as pessoas e o trabalho.
worth it
Cashier (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  312818 September 2016
i had lots to learn and gain from walmart and would work there again if i needed to find more work. i enjoyed working with the managment and the co workers.
Pros
benefits an healthy workplace
Cons
low pay
4,0
Fun company to work for
sales associate, then became Assistant Manager. (Former Employee) –  different wal marts25 July 2016
Most days was good for me because enjoying working with other and helping customers. I have learn many things through my years with Wal Mart. for sample how set up a store and how to deal with customers that upset. When I learn something and if I can pass it down to my co workers I will . The better I learn and my co worker learn the better to serve our customers.
The hardest part of my job was when something go's wrong.
Most enjoyable part of any job is helping a customer out and they are happy.
Pros
movine up in company
Cons
health care
5,0
Im a very hard worker and try my best at everything I do
Skills - cashier (Former Employee) –  centry lll6 August 2015
People tell me all the time when at a job that im a good work i learn fast. Im very good working with people, Im a helpful person and love to work.
5,0
Es un banco en crecimiento.
GERENTE Y O ENCARGADO DE SUCURSAL (Former Employee) –  wal-mart Universidad17 August 2014
Es una empresa muy recomendable para laborar esta creciendo como banco y si tiene un ambiente de trabajo divertido aprendes tantas cosas ademas de estar dentro de una tienda departamental tambien valoras a las personas que entregan su tiempo y vida a la empresa.

Detalles solo pocos para mi serian afinaciones y asesorías con otros bancos para dar el 100 %.
Pros
Es un salario competitivo.
Cons
Falta mucho personal.
3,0
It's an ok place to work if you don't have a family
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Most Wal-marts21 July 2014
Starting out you won't make enough to support a family barely yourself either.When you work hard and get to management levels you start making a decent salary, but the will severely abuse the fact that your are not paid by the hour anymore. You will tend to get to know the people there very easy because your always there.No matter how much you door how many hours you put in it's never enough.This is something I found out for myself and watching other managers who are still some of the best people I ever met.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Not enough staffing
3,0
werken voor eigen zaak
Zaakvoerder van een computerzaak/informatica (Former Employee) –  Mechelen, LI19 August 2013
mijn dag bestond uit winkel openen, klanten verder helpen, geldtransfers verrichten en de zaak sluiten.
Pros
eigen baas
Cons
geen collega's
5,0
Very nice place to work if you love people
cashier (Former Employee) –  1170 military hwy13 November 2011
Walmart allows you to escalate , With this being said you are learning different skills with progression.