Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews

Belgium11 reviews
4,0
it was a great work experience working there, everyone was so helpful and nice, always something to do and it was hard work with pulling heavy freight, i would definitely work there again
Pros
you got a lunch and 2 breaks
Cons
there was a lot of work we had to do for other people, but it was for over time i suppose, yet it was mandatory
2,0
inconsiderate, poor management. squeeze every ounce of energy from you then blame you for your own injuries. does not give you benefits if you get hurt. team lead, management and human resource. they all are terrible and will do anything to put the blame on you. plus the type of people that work there are cheap, fraudulent and unprofessional. almost every shift ends on a bad note. i applied as order picker but rarely order pick. it goes by seniority and that's unfair. donot work here.
5,0
I loved working there i really wish I would have stayed i was basically rich working there lmao yeah you may get moved someqhere else to help out when other departments were short staffed but its worth the money i so wish I could go back
5,0
Walmart is very good place for job. All co workers are extremely good. I appreciate to management because management is very helpful . Good place for women. Walmart provides 100% benefit overall excellent sallery. Good vocations .neat and clean lunch room. Promote job.
Pros
Free tennis
Cons
Some time heavy work
4,0
Muito satisfeita. Curti muito as pessoas e o trabalho.
5,0
i had lots to learn and gain from walmart and would work there again if i needed to find more work. i enjoyed working with the managment and the co workers.
Pros
benefits an healthy workplace
Cons
low pay
4,0
Most days was good for me because enjoying working with other and helping customers. I have learn many things through my years with Wal Mart. for sample how set up a store and how to deal with customers that upset. When I learn something and if I can pass it down to my co workers I will . The better I learn and my co worker learn the better to serve our customers.
The hardest part of my job was when something go's wrong.

Most enjoyable part of any job is helping a customer out and they are happy.
Pros
movine up in company
Cons
health care
5,0
People tell me all the time when at a job that im a good work i learn fast. Im very good working with people, Im a helpful person and love to work.
5,0
Es una empresa muy recomendable para laborar esta creciendo como banco y si tiene un ambiente de trabajo divertido aprendes tantas cosas ademas de estar dentro de una tienda departamental tambien valoras a las personas que entregan su tiempo y vida a la empresa.

Detalles solo pocos para mi serian afinaciones y asesorías con otros bancos para dar el 100 %.
Pros
Es un salario competitivo.
Cons
Falta mucho personal.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Walmart?
3,0
Starting out you won't make enough to support a family barely yourself either.When you work hard and get to management levels you start making a decent salary, but the will severely abuse the fact that your are not paid by the hour anymore. You will tend to get to know the people there very easy because your always there.No matter how much you door how many hours you put in it's never enough.This is something I found out for myself and watching other managers who are still some of the best people I ever met.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Not enough staffing
3,0
mijn dag bestond uit winkel openen, klanten verder helpen, geldtransfers verrichten en de zaak sluiten.
Pros
eigen baas
Cons
geen collega's