Walmart Reviews

6 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht
Gosto muito da empresa.
Gosto (voormalige medewerker) –  wal mart14 september 2017
Muito satisfeita. Curti muito as pessoas e o trabalho.
worth it
Cashier (Part-time) (voormalige medewerker) –  312818 september 2016
i had lots to learn and gain from walmart and would work there again if i needed to find more work. i enjoyed working with the managment and the co workers.
benefits an healthy workplace
low pay
Fun company to work for
sales associate, then became Assistant Manager. (voormalige medewerker) –  different wal marts25 juli 2016
Most days was good for me because enjoying working with other and helping customers. I have learn many things through my years with Wal Mart. for sample how set up a store and how to deal with customers that upset. When I learn something and if I can pass it down to my co workers I will . The better I learn and my co worker learn the better to serve our customers.
The hardest part of my job was when something go's wrong.
Most enjoyable part of any job is helping a customer out and they are happy.
movine up in company
health care
Bedrijfscultuur
Es un banco en crecimiento.
GERENTE Y O ENCARGADO DE SUCURSAL (voormalige medewerker) –  wal-mart Universidad17 augustus 2014
Es una empresa muy recomendable para laborar esta creciendo como banco y si tiene un ambiente de trabajo divertido aprendes tantas cosas ademas de estar dentro de una tienda departamental tambien valoras a las personas que entregan su tiempo y vida a la empresa.

Detalles solo pocos para mi serian afinaciones y asesorías con otros bancos para dar el 100 %.
Pluspunten
Es un salario competitivo.
Falta mucho personal.
Bedrijfscultuur
It's an ok place to work if you don't have a family
Assistant Store Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Most Wal-marts21 juli 2014
Starting out you won't make enough to support a family barely yourself either.When you work hard and get to management levels you start making a decent salary, but the will severely abuse the fact that your are not paid by the hour anymore. You will tend to get to know the people there very easy because your always there.No matter how much you door how many hours you put in it's never enough.This is something I found out for myself and watching other managers who are still some of the best people I ever met.
Job security
Not enough staffing

Zie meer reviews over Walmart

Je kan het volgende proberen:

Algehele waardering

3,3
3,3
3,2
3,4

Reviews over Walmart gesorteerd op locatie