Whirlpool Corporation Reviews

Alle 3.363 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
4,0
Bedrijfscultuur
Empresa que te da oportunidade de crescimento
Operador de Produção I (voormalige medewerker) –  Joinville, SC21 september 2019
Empresa multinacional
Grande porte
Pontual com salário
De bom relacionamento
Boa localização
Estabilidade de emprego
Nothing amazing nothing awful
Structures Team Intern (voormalige medewerker) –  Benton Harbor, MI20 september 2019
Okay company, friendly people. Benton Harbor is just a remote uninteresting place to work. The technical challenges also were not appealing to my skill set, but that's just me. I think there are some management issues at the low levels (upper management seemed good).
Bedrijfscultuur
It was a means to an end
Line worker (voormalige medewerker) –  Clyde, OH20 september 2019
The people aren’t a good role model area, there’s a lot of people that made me not want to show up and acted like they were still in grade school. A very unprofessional work environment if you’re just trying to get in and out without an ordeal.
wasn’t far from home
Minpunten
short breaks, lousy help, not a lot of fun
Nothing but the truth.
Call Center Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Knoxville, TN19 september 2019
I am retired from the call center. At times it was stressful, but we had fun times too. People are either going to you or not. They are diversified and dress code is lax to a point.
4,0
Good atmosphere in work
Machine operator (huidige medewerker) –  Amana, IA17 september 2019
Good place to work even if it is a little bit far from my current residence. Good supervisor helping people improve their skills and their ability to work in team
Bedrijfscultuur
poor excuse for a factory
General Laborer (voormalige medewerker) –  Greenville, OH16 september 2019
Its ran by by supervisors who have never been on the production floor, when you have an issue they don't seem to understand whats wrong when you explain it to them. Another example of "i don't know how to do your job, but my book says you are doing it wrong"
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast pace and very stressful work enviornment
Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Tulsa, OK14 september 2019
No life/work balance management was very poor and demand is absurd. 30 min lunch when ten mins is spent just trying to get to and from lunch room. They fired a lady cause her home got hit by a tornado and she had to leave cause her family was injured. They need union control
Overtime
Minpunten
No help for life to work balance
Currently seeking weekend employment
Press Operater (huidige medewerker) –  Cleveland, TN13 september 2019
I enjoy my position. I need more hours per week. The interview went good. I enjoy troubleshooting. Making sure parts are one hundred percent, no defects.
2,0
Ambiente lavorativo buono
operaia (voormalige medewerker) –  Varese, Lombardia12 september 2019
Ambiente lavorativo buono... Io ho sempre lavorato in catena un po dura... Sopratutto con alcuni capi... Però alla fine è un bel lavoro.. Un azienda che ha dato speranza a molte persone... Dove sicuramente non sarò la migliore ma comunque mi impegno su tutto ciò che faccio.... E finché posso giocarmi l ultima carta lo farò voglio solo lavorare ora che sono molto serena e non ho nessuno più che mi rende nervosa... E poi alla fine come azienda mi è sempre piaciuta
La mensa
Pausa caffè
Bedrijfscultuur
This place used to care about there employees
Assembly Line Worker (huidige medewerker) –  Marion, OH10 september 2019
If you get hurt they don't want to pay for it and they want you to work overtime all the time because they can't get enough people to work there been there 21 years never seen anything like it
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Long standing history of community employment
Assembly Line Worker (huidige medewerker) –  Marion, OH9 september 2019
One of the best paying jobs in the city for someone with a high school level of education. Nothing glamorous but also nothing too hard, cant complain it pays the bills.
repetitive
Quality Assurance Support Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Cleveland, TN9 september 2019
very repetitive, same job (activity) daily
no potential growth, extremely hard to move up or go to school
poor, when management isn't involved in the assembly line or problems on floor
Bedrijfscultuur
Good place to work but wanted the work from home
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Benton Harbor, MI8 september 2019
I worked with this company when they were trying to launch a work from home environment. I worked in the call center for training and then was suppose to go to work from home position but my circumstances prevented me from continuing withe the company.
Pluspunten
clean place with nice folks
Minpunten
need a part time position from home was not possible at the time
Bedrijfscultuur
The most enjoyable part of the job
SERVICE ENGINEER (voormalige medewerker) –  Chennai INDIA5 september 2019
Is very challenging everyday different of people different problems different address full challenging everyday
I love machine I love this job so I need this job thank you
Good company
Manager, Product Development (huidige medewerker) –  Saint Joseph, MI4 september 2019
It is a typical corporate company. Some of the roles are good for work-life balance, Electronics and Procurement are busy functions. Product development is a good function to work for.
safe
Laborer (huidige medewerker) –  Clyde, OH1 september 2019
They strive to make the facility a safe place for their workers, They also are working hard to make the jobs easier. the workplace culture isnt very happy or pleasant because the employees really doesnt feel like management has their backs.I learned the ends and outs about washers.
Pluspunten
Goes out their way to take care of their employees safety and health.
Minpunten
doesnt listen to employees opinions.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast paced but cool place to work.
Assembler (voormalige medewerker) –  Amana, IA31 augustus 2019
I commuted and carpooled to work everyday. Some thought I was crazy for making that kind of Drive which entailed driving an hour and 20 minutes before and after work!... but you do what you have to do for a good job!
fun and productive
Quality Control Inspector (voormalige medewerker) –  Tulsa, OK 7411730 augustus 2019
Fun and productive place to work. very good learning experience.Very good aand knowledgeable management who is willing to help whenever you need it. Very good pay.
Bedrijfscultuur
This was a great experience for me
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Benton Harbor, MI30 augustus 2019
I liked working at the customer service department in Whirlpool because it was clean and well maintained. The problem I had working for this company is that I had family issues that could not be aligned with the working hours
Pluspunten
cafeteria lots of support for you to succeed
Minpunten
the hours are not doable for people with disabilities that need to work part time
Fair job, fair pay
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Cleveland, TN29 augustus 2019
Whirlpool is a good company to work for that compensates you fairly and gives you many opportunities to advance if that is your desire. I would recommend it to anyone.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Whirlpool Corporation. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag