Whirlpool Corporation Employee Reviews for Forklift Operator

Found 53 reviews matching the search See all 3.414 reviews
1,0
April 1977 still there
Forklift Driver/Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, TN18 October 2019
I started working when it was magic Chef it changed to Maytag then where to whirlpool. Whirlpool is the worst company of all I work.My pay is lower then drivers that do replacing absent drivers. I do more then drivers in my area. Coordinator Call’s on me all day to do other things no one else.
Pros
Cons
Stressed all the time
4,0
Great place to work with friendly staff and great hours.
Logistics Coordinator/ Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Wilmer, TX8 August 2019
Great place to work but never see or hear about anyone for promotion. Personally seeking a admin office job instead of forklift driver but if that's what your searching for this, is the best place to work for.
Not bad
Assembly, fork lift (Former Employee) –  Marion, OH21 July 2019
Good pay good benefits. As long as you stay of materials they look for reasons to get rid of people that go into that department .works are bitter and hate their lives.
1,0
no ac, low pay, stressful
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Fall River, MA28 June 2019
It's hard work, the pay is NOT enough for the amount of work. People are working like slaves but not getting paid what they deserve? I don't get it were in 2019!, NO AC I don't understand why? Benefits are good but pay needs to be more if they want people to stay, ac needs to be on!!!
Cons
No ac, low pay, stressful
Productive and fun place
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Middle Amana, IA27 June 2019
It is the good company . I get a chance to work ther. There is safety first... we have to wear safety glasses , ear plugs, and gloves. Teamleaders and supervisor are good.
Good job
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, TN15 June 2019
Good place to work wonderful people really awesome there and they have good benefits and insurance best place I work for pays good money doesn't take long for you to get hired
4,0
Very relaxed place to work, non stressful, pay was excellent with options to advance
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Marion, OH25 May 2019
Whirlpool is a very good place to work. Good environment. Plenty of opportunities to advance and gain a better career. They pay for schooling and help you gain more knowledge.
Pros
Pay increase every year, Benefits, overtime.
Cons
Im not able to add any cons to working there, they really didnt have a negative affect on me while employed with them.
ok
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Greenville, OH21 May 2019
It wasnt a bad place to work but some of the new managment made the work more difficult then need be but most of the coworkers were great to wok with .
3,0
Big company with many employees
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Amana, IA28 October 2018
The supervisors have too many employee to deal with and leads are not good. The job is pouring and transporting small parts and screws to the lines. Scrap is also recycled by this person.
Pros
good hours
Cons
poor leads
4,0
it is a nice place for new experience
Machine Operator/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Amana, IA27 September 2018
Whirlpool is a nice place that build up my carrier. From assembly lines i am among the best operators of this big company. I learn about many culture and work with very talented people that are ready to give their time for me and allow me to get the experience I have today.
4,0
Good job just don’t recognize hard work
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  United States11 September 2018
Whirlpool is a good company it just doesn’t recognize hard work, and if it does it rarely rewards its. There’s times when people would come in early and stay late just to get more things done around the warehouse and it would seem to go unappreciated.
5,0
It's a great place to work for
Forklift Operator Machine operator (Former Employee) –  Perris, CA23 July 2018
I loved working for Whirlpool Distribution because of the opportunity I had to grow with company and plus the daily challenges to get all of the shipments and the orders pulled for delivery.God bless
Fast paced environment
Forklift Operator and Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Clyde, OH21 July 2018
Must be able to work at a rapid pace. Team oriented environment with your department. Simple mathematical computation is a must. Attendance must be really good.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Demanding
3,0
extremely stressful workplace with pooer trainiing skills
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Wilmer, TX20 June 2018
my trainer got me behind on teaching me the basic skills and there was a time limit. in which you had to meet... NOT ENOUGH TIME...TRAINER was either asleep or on his phone..
Pros
free lunches and breaks
Cons
poor training skills
good place to work
Forklift Operator, Trainor (Former Employee) –  Clyde, OH15 June 2018
lots of work, if you put in the time, and don't miss work you can make a living wage. Go to school and get a degree if you want to move into management.
Comfortable work place
Forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, TX19 April 2018
Do your job and whats expected of you. At an eazy pace but one that wont leave you behind. And be extremely carefull. You have to stack appliances high once you scan them in they're locations.
the work environment
Assembler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Amana, IA21 March 2018
productive and fun workplace management is ok i guess i just did not like the shifts but overall good opportunity to grow within the company along with good benefits
Pros
lunch cafe
Cons
short breaks
fun place
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OK28 February 2018
extremely high paced, if you live far away the ten hour days make for extremely long days. most people don't speak english that work there and you get less than an hour break during your ten hour shift
fast lot of chang over
stand-up forklift operator (Current Employee) –  Findlay, OH18 February 2018
ll supplys for my line return finish goods how keep up int.mant. very good good mix of people very tite in out of lines do all the diff. modals
slow relaxed pace job
Fork Truck Operator (Current Employee) –  Findlay, OH16 January 2018
Some days can be nice and smooth other days can have you running all over just trying to keep everything running cause we get low on material and machines go down cause they are not properly maintained.
Pros
good rewards
Cons
bad health care

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Whirlpool Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

3,9