Whirlpool Corporation Employee Review

View all Whirlpool Corporation reviews

fun and productive
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OK 7411730 August 2019
Fun and productive place to work. very good learning experience.Very good aand knowledgeable management who is willing to help whenever you need it. Very good pay.

Other Whirlpool Corporation Employee Reviews

Corporate environment, challenging, activities to implore an enthusiastic environment
Senior Representative, Consumer Care (Current Employee) –  Benton Harbor, MI21 October 2019
A lot of research in learning the various products on a day-to-day basis, inbound phone calls are very challenging daily, micro-management environment in customer service. One of the hardest part of this position, when customers have questions, and the answers may be difficult or tedious, which can become time consuming and leave an empty feeling when the task with that call feels unaccomplished or unsuccessful.
Pros
Drawings for prizes, chance for growth and benefits
Cons
Aux systems, micro-managing
Awful work environment
Assembler/Quality Control (Former Employee) –  Amana, IA21 October 2019
I was let go along with about 30 other people at the same time. No training. I met my boss one time. Never received any direction and was told what to do by other workers that I had no idea what their role was.
Pros
Cons
Very Short Breaks....no Direction....production line type of work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Whirlpool Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

3,9