Whirlpool Corporation Employee Review

View all Whirlpool Corporation reviews

Currently seeking weekend employment
Press Operater (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, TN13 September 2019
I enjoy my position. I need more hours per week. The interview went good. I enjoy troubleshooting. Making sure parts are one hundred percent, no defects.

Other Whirlpool Corporation Employee Reviews

April 1977 still there
Forklift Driver/Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, TN18 October 2019
I started working when it was magic Chef it changed to Maytag then where to whirlpool. Whirlpool is the worst company of all I work.My pay is lower then drivers that do replacing absent drivers. I do more then drivers in my area. Coordinator Call’s on me all day to do other things no one else.
Pros
Cons
Stressed all the time
Ok if you like extra work for same pay and stressed duties. Nothing flowed correctly
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TN17 October 2019
I enjoyed bosses but no real flow to job. Required to be consistent in speed but add other positions without notice and expect same result of trainees. Line leads lack patience and coordination. Needs improvement in lower management and did not compensate me as promised upon hire. But overall can be improved upon

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Whirlpool Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

3,9