My job can be resumed as followed:
- Take credit decisions and provide risk expertise to support, monitor and control business growth, channel expansion, new product introductions (Insurance, XPS, Intangibles, residuals)
- Ensure adequate partner and portfolio risk monitoring, controlling and reporting to help the management decisions (Risk Dashboards, monthly reviews…)
- Work with statistics models to estimate the future bad debts and write-offs in order to determine the required reserves and provisioning rate on new business, (e.g. Loss Rate Statistics Model)
- Create and maintain a local advanced scorecard and a credit check follow-up system to improve underwriting standards and to drive consistency in quality.
- Help to develop and implement risk-based pricing.
- Workout of trouble accounts to prevent and mitigate write-offs (Pre-legal negotiation processes).
- Develop and implement the Ilease auto-decisioning project through review and fine tuning of current models, processes.
- European Benchmark in assets recoveries’ achievements through a proactive management of the bankrupt and write-offs’ stock (Dealing, working with brokers, partners, Xerox Belux marketing and pricing department…)