YMCA Reviews

Alle 23.167 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Hard and rewarding work
Branch Operations Director (voormalige medewerker) –  Seattle, WA4 december 2018
Excellent place to learn and grow, engage in your community, and make a difference. Often are opportunities to advance to higher levels of responsibility and pay. Programs really make a difference in the community.
Pluspunten
Excellent benefits, great place to learn and grow, wonderful co-workers
Minpunten
pay tends to be lower in non-profit
Bedrijfscultuur
Nice workplace with fun and friendly co workers
Completed Student Counsellor (voormalige medewerker) –  Haliburton, ON4 december 2018
Learned a lot about dealing with the public (ex: kids, adults parents, and older siblings).

Learned to be flexible with hours and to be open to trying new things and challenge myself.
Use of Great facilities
1,0
Bedrijfscultuur
Kids were fun but compamy was poor
Caregiver (voormalige medewerker) –  Jackson, TN4 december 2018
I enjoyed working at the YMCA and being a caregiver to the children. However, the company itself wasn't a very honest company nor did it give the opportunity to advance yourself.
Kid friendly
Poor Company
Great members
Member Engagement Coordinator (huidige medewerker) –  Gastonia, NC4 december 2018
I love the members they are the best part about having a job there. I've been working there for 6 years now and don't feel like I belong anymore as a "coordinator" just time to move forward.
discount membership and programs
new management
2,0
Bedrijfscultuur
Behind the times and pay
Group Exercise Instructor (huidige medewerker) –  Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MN4 december 2018
Resistant to change and the pay is laughable. High-quality employees are over-worked and burn out after 5 years. Save yourself the headache and go somewhere you are appreciated and utilized effectively.
Used to be better
Manager of Facilities / Facility Operator (huidige medewerker) –  London, ON4 december 2018
Since new CEO took over there has been allot of arbitrary position appointments without looking at skills or education. Way to much bureaucracy. It's now all about who you know vs what you know or what you've earned.
Great workplace.
School-Aged Child Care Site Director (voormalige medewerker) –  Grahamsville, NY4 december 2018
I've worked for the YMCA for four years now. It is a great work place and provides great services to the community. I would definitely work for a YMCA again.
Amazing workplace
Staff (huidige medewerker) –  Stoughton, MA4 december 2018
I love working at the YMCA. The staff are amazing and always have smiles on their faces. Management are always so kind, and always have time for their staff and members. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the children and members happy!
Lifeguard
Lifeguard (voormalige medewerker) –  Fairless Hills, PA4 december 2018
Working at different sites and being asked to drive around to maintain different sites was taxing. Pay was lower than other jobs nearby but the staff was kind.
Enjoyed my coworkers
Coordinator Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Boise, ID4 december 2018
Coworkers were like an extended family. The Y training was sub par, and exclusive to Y only business models. Acceptance of your role working with other departments, no politics, everyone helped each other.
Bedrijfscultuur
The Y a place for everyone
Employee (voormalige medewerker) –  San Antonio, TX4 december 2018
Its a place I looked forward to going to everyday, The most enjoyable part of my job was working with the community providing them with resources and information.
again no words
Schools bus driver (voormalige medewerker) –  Frederick, CO4 december 2018
i have to type 150 words and i dont know what to say. kids were great and the job was fun but not enough hours and the day was broken up. enjoyed the job
Bedrijfscultuur
Good place to start off in life.
Activity Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Honolulu, HI4 december 2018
The Y is a good place to start or while in transition in your life. It's core values is why it's a good place. It's a great place to give back to the community and to meet interesting people.
Accounting Director (voormalige medewerker) –  British Columbia3 december 2018
Its a great place to work. Very community oriented.Positive work environment. There is a lot of opportunity to move up within the organization. Some managers are awesome and some are...
wored with children
Volunteer (voormalige medewerker) –  Topeka, KS3 december 2018
I gave the children snack and played games with the children through out the day and also gave them lunch when it was time. we went on trips as a group.
Fun workplace
Activities Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  East Greenbush, NY3 december 2018
Amazing staff, they are all welcoming and treat each other like family. It was a great place to start my journey into something related to my field of work I'm pursuing.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast-paced, high-energy work environment.
Before and After School Counselor (huidige medewerker) –  Anchorage, AK3 december 2018
Working in the before and after school program is great if you like working with kids, and families. This job is rewarding because you are and example, and a role model to kids, and I find that very enjoyable. One of the hardest parts, for me, was balancing the work with school as I had taken on more classes this semester.
Pluspunten
Free membership to the YMCA facilities.
Split Shift
Productive and Fun Work place
Front Desk Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Estes Park, CO3 december 2018
-Everyday in the administration are easy going and easy to work with
-I learn different stuff everyday because sometimes the guests question are different and I've learn from them.
-health working environment, sometimes we have busy weeks but it will never be toxic.
-hardest part part of the job fer me is to be patients because sometime we encounter different scenarios.
-the most enjoyable part part of the jobs is Working with wonderful people and since some of the staffs are seasonal we always met new batch of people every 2-3 months.
the provide lodging and foods 3 times a day
Minpunten
It's hard to get vehicle from here because of the location.
it's whatever
Dance/Fitness Instructor (huidige medewerker) –  Culver City, CA3 december 2018
great place to work if you are in college. the particular branch I worked at management was terrible. expect to be told "No" a lot and to have to work on your on
Frost Valley Camp Photographer
Camp Photographer (voormalige medewerker) –  Claryville, NY3 december 2018
I thoroughly enjoyed my entire work experience at Frost Valley the summer of 2016! Sometimes when job reviews are this sappy I personally tend to feel like they are fake... LET ME ASSURE YOU, this one is not! The marketing staff is super helpful, knowledgeable and all around good people.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij YMCA. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag