YMCA Reviews

23.213 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 23.216 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
YMCA Chattanooga
Teacher's Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Chattanooga, TN5 december 2018
The YMCA was a great place to work with friendly people and coworkers. Everyone is there and ready to work together to make the environment fun and exciting.
Bad management
Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  North wales5 december 2018
A terrible place to work. Bad management and bullying took place on a daily basis. No response from higher management when reporting problems. No breaks. I could go on and on and on and on. Steer clear it's awful
Nothing good
No help
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun and full of experience
Football Coach (voormalige medewerker) –  Aledo, TX5 december 2018
After working as a coach for the YMCA, I learned a lot about working with kids, and parents. I learned a lot about dealing with difficult kids and parents, but I also learned how to nurture kids that had potential and get them to work together. I learned about running a business by myself and coordinating games, and practice sessions.
Fun
no pay
very nice place
Volunteer Program Helper (voormalige medewerker) –  Chilliwack, BC5 december 2018
I just volunteered children care at the YMCA in the Chilliwack. It was a really wonderful environment over there with professional team, knowledge and skills.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great atmosphere and enjoyable workplace but low paying
KidZone Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Grand Rapids, MI5 december 2018
I can only afford to work here because my spouse has a full time jobs with family benefits and my position eliminates my need for outside childcare. The position is a lot of fun but it isn't doing much to further my career. It is a good place for a high school or college student to work.
great staff and members
Minpunten
Few full time options and those positions are not family friendly
alright stable conditions
Head Guard/Master Instructor/ Aquatics Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  Abington, PA5 december 2018
when there are tough times reliability wears thin. limited staff but some are important and some are too old to really work. the culture around the facility is cold sometimes.
Bedrijfscultuur
The ymca was a job experience that I would like to experience again
Child Care Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Philadelphia, PA5 december 2018
The ymca was a very warm and comfortable place for me. The manager was great always had a wonderful attitude. The envious was safe and very welcoming.
Breaks, use of the ymca
N/a
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Active with a fun environment
Youth Sports Trainer (voormalige medewerker) –  Lakewood, WA5 december 2018
Every day there was always something going on whether it was for kids or adults. The people that came in were great to be around and friendly. Every day, you could see how important it was to stay up on your To Do Task so that the customers
would be satisfied.
Pluspunten
Meet great personalities and work with life balance
Hard to get hours
Good place
Football Coach Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Hayes, Greater London5 december 2018
I assisted senior management in the coaching for football and it was good. They communicated with me well and I learned from them quickly. I ALSO WAS A STUDENT AS WELL and this allowed me to balance my schedule
Hard and rewarding work
Branch Operations Director (voormalige medewerker) –  Seattle, WA4 december 2018
Excellent place to learn and grow, engage in your community, and make a difference. Often are opportunities to advance to higher levels of responsibility and pay. Programs really make a difference in the community.
Pluspunten
Excellent benefits, great place to learn and grow, wonderful co-workers
Minpunten
pay tends to be lower in non-profit
Bedrijfscultuur
Nice workplace with fun and friendly co workers
Completed Student Counsellor (voormalige medewerker) –  Haliburton, ON4 december 2018
Learned a lot about dealing with the public (ex: kids, adults parents, and older siblings).

Learned to be flexible with hours and to be open to trying new things and challenge myself.
Use of Great facilities
Bedrijfscultuur
Kids were fun but compamy was poor
Caregiver (voormalige medewerker) –  Jackson, TN4 december 2018
I enjoyed working at the YMCA and being a caregiver to the children. However, the company itself wasn't a very honest company nor did it give the opportunity to advance yourself.
Kid friendly
Poor Company
Great members
Member Engagement Coordinator (huidige medewerker) –  Gastonia, NC4 december 2018
I love the members they are the best part about having a job there. I've been working there for 6 years now and don't feel like I belong anymore as a "coordinator" just time to move forward.
discount membership and programs
new management
Bedrijfscultuur
Behind the times and pay
Group Exercise Instructor (huidige medewerker) –  Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MN4 december 2018
Resistant to change and the pay is laughable. High-quality employees are over-worked and burn out after 5 years. Save yourself the headache and go somewhere you are appreciated and utilized effectively.
Used to be better
Manager of Facilities / Facility Operator (huidige medewerker) –  London, ON4 december 2018
Since new CEO took over there has been allot of arbitrary position appointments without looking at skills or education. Way to much bureaucracy. It's now all about who you know vs what you know or what you've earned.
Great workplace.
School-Aged Child Care Site Director (voormalige medewerker) –  Grahamsville, NY4 december 2018
I've worked for the YMCA for four years now. It is a great work place and provides great services to the community. I would definitely work for a YMCA again.
Amazing workplace
Staff (huidige medewerker) –  Stoughton, MA4 december 2018
I love working at the YMCA. The staff are amazing and always have smiles on their faces. Management are always so kind, and always have time for their staff and members. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the children and members happy!
Lifeguard
Lifeguard (voormalige medewerker) –  Fairless Hills, PA4 december 2018
Working at different sites and being asked to drive around to maintain different sites was taxing. Pay was lower than other jobs nearby but the staff was kind.
Enjoyed my coworkers
Coordinator Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Boise, ID4 december 2018
Coworkers were like an extended family. The Y training was sub par, and exclusive to Y only business models. Acceptance of your role working with other departments, no politics, everyone helped each other.
Bedrijfscultuur
The Y a place for everyone
Employee (voormalige medewerker) –  San Antonio, TX4 december 2018
Its a place I looked forward to going to everyday, The most enjoyable part of my job was working with the community providing them with resources and information.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij YMCA. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag