YMCA Reviews

19.564 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht
Great work place
Counselor (huidige medewerker) –  Port Lavaca, TX19 februari 2018
The ymca is a great work place that anyone could and will find appealing. The employees and trainers are very friendly and helpful with anything that is needed.
Productive< fun work place
After School Care Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Sterling, VA19 februari 2018
I only worked for the after school program, which was less than 20 hours per week. A typical work day was interacting with kids after school and helping with homework. Management was great. The hardest part of the job was uncooperative kids.
Free gym membership
Minpunten
Having to play outside in the heat
hours
prime time (voormalige medewerker) –  Moultrie, GA19 februari 2018
when I was working there they gave hours to who they wanted to and couldn't take sick days off. you had to come in even when you tell them you where very sick.
some people where nice
hours being cut
Review
Lifeguard and Swim Instructor (huidige medewerker) –  Hilliard, OH19 februari 2018
Manager isn't trained to do anything leaving the assistant manager to pull all of the slack often creating poor situations and a chaotic environment. Managers will not work with employees on scheduling, often forces employees into shifts they did not schedule or sign up for.
Great Place To Work/Volunteer
Team Worker (voormalige medewerker) –  Mississauga, ON19 februari 2018
Great people to work with here and they are understanding and polite people to work with. You can teach/Volunteer in classes depending on your experience
People to work with
Productive workpace
Childcare Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Canberra ACT18 februari 2018
It was a brilliant place to work it was just a very dramatic environment, i was put in a room where i wasn't comfortable in (coworker didn't like me and made it known) wasn't allowed to change rooms. The Centre offered a lot of good resources and the times were great.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
YMCA was a good workplace, and the most important part of the job is working with the children who need my help.
Teacher (voormalige medewerker) –  Anaheim, CA18 februari 2018
YMCA was the most enjoyable time of my life. I get to learn from one children to help the other in needs. It wasn't perfect but, we learned to manage.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great Place to work with kids
Summer Camp Counselor (voormalige medewerker) –  Richmond, VA18 februari 2018
Nothing bad to say, working at the YMCA was good. Just need increase in pay, and hours. They had great training, if needed one on one attention it happen.
Bedrijfscultuur
Good Pay , but long hours not a good work/life balance
Multi Site Coordinator (huidige medewerker) –  Overland Park, KS18 februari 2018
No consistency in pay throughout the organization. If you give an inch of your time they take a mile. Work / Life balance is not a thing.
Good pay within Youth development service , bad pay within the centers themselves.
good pay under YOUTH DEV SERVICES
Minpunten
pay was not good within the centers
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun and developed professional skills
Camp Counselor (Volunteer) (voormalige medewerker) –  Campbell, CA18 februari 2018
Relaxed but serious work environment. Great for developing professional and social skills. Forced to work with people that you may not agree with in order to succeed.
Bedrijfscultuur
Senior Day Camp Coordinator (voormalige medewerker) –  Edmond, OK18 februari 2018
I was a camp coordinator for two years. It was a fine place to work, but the demanding hours can be a little daunting. There is a great culture and everyone has a good attitude.
Mon expérience dans la YMCA
Moniteur de camp d'été à Toronto (voormalige medewerker) –  Toronto, ON18 februari 2018
Ce travail ma permis d'avoir un tout premier contact avec des jeunes personnes en étant un assistant. De plus, mon anglais a était grandement améliorer parce que, entouré d'un environnement anglais, j'ai forcément optimiser cette langue. Bien évidemment, ce n'était facile au début, mais, au fil du temps, je me suis habitué.
Endroit chaleureuse
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
The Y was a great place to work
Senior Property Engineer/Asset Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Jacksonville, FL18 februari 2018
I worked for the Y for many years and truly enjoyed it. My family got to experience the Y and my daughter got a job as a lifeguard. I got to work with great people and learned alot in the the process.
Pluspunten
Great work family life balance
PAY
Bedrijfscultuur
Great fun for the most part
instructor / Group leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Gibsons, BC18 februari 2018
This was a great experience that advanced my understanding of the world. The work load in summer was unbearable often only really getting very few hours a week off, that includes sleep.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Great summer job
Summer Camp Counselor (huidige medewerker) –  Greenville, SC17 februari 2018
Great place for student to work for a summer job! Loved getting to hang out and lead these group of kids. The manager was great! had some great coworkers.
Healthy workplace
Gymnastics Coach (voormalige medewerker) –  Quakertown, PA17 februari 2018
It was easy for me to work at the YMCA because I was also an athlete there. I spent a lot of my time there and really got to know the other staff members and families. It is an all around productive place that is very rewarding of progress.
Free gym membership
Limited available hours
Stressful
Swim Instructor (voormalige medewerker) –  Owensboro, KY17 februari 2018
Lack of trained staff . CEO has no leadership and is not fun to work for. Very unorganized workplace that makes for stressful environment. Upper management was unable to take responsibility of mistakes.
Ymca
Senior Case Manager/Youth Worker (voormalige medewerker) –  Palmerston NT17 februari 2018
Great manager who was open to suggestions and willing to listen. Made a lot of progress with such an open mind. A wonderful team to work with along with interesting clientele.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
A Nice Place to Work
Childcare Staff Member (huidige medewerker) –  Bedford, TX 7602117 februari 2018
The YMCA is a nice place to work if you are looking for a place to keep busy. The YMCA has flexible hours and the staff members are amazing, I would continue to work here if the pay were better.
Lovable community and staff
Minpunten
As a non-profit pay is minimum and the chances to advance in the company to very slim.
Bedrijfscultuur
Ok place to work. Just not enough income
Housekeeper (huidige medewerker) –  Cleveland, OH17 februari 2018
I met and greeted members. Able to utilize there facility. I enjoyed the positiveness of the atmosphere.The members were friendly and outspoken, I enjoyed bringing my kids to certain events.

Algehele waardering