Reviews voor Volunteer bij YMCA

632 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 22.624 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
A Review of the YMCA
Volunteering (voormalige medewerker) –  Calgary, AB13 oktober 2018
The YMCA Company Made for people to improve there lives, Physically Excellent place to work, you could find you must be a passion Free room and board Many Programmes teach them and yourself important skills.
Large water-park and Gym
Minpunten
mostly focus on on the Grade sixes, Have a really small basketball court, To many programs creamed into a small YMCA
great workplace
Volunteer (voormalige medewerker) –  King George, VA11 oktober 2018
Working with the youngsters at the YMCA program meant so much to me. It taught me how much influence a superior figure can have on a young child's life. Back to the job itself. We went on field trips and took time to go outside and be active. It was an inspiring experience.
Bedrijfscultuur
Positive attitudes all day long
Volunteer (voormalige medewerker) –  Huntington, WV20 september 2018
This was merely volunteer work for me. I was able to help out with the daycare kids at the YMCA over a few summers. We had a great time with the kids making sure the had snacks prepared and that the children played safely. The YMCA really does build strong communities.
I was a Volunteer.
Volunteer (voormalige medewerker) –  West Akron19 september 2018
I worked in the daycare section of the YMCA, and it was a lot of fun. I did not get paid, of course, because I was a volunteer. That being said, though, I think this would be an amazing place to work! The staff are very kind and the kids you meet are hilarious and unique.
Bedrijfscultuur
productive and fun place to volunteer at
Volunteer Work (voormalige medewerker) –  Sacramento, CA17 september 2018
nice place to volunteer to get experience and to overall help people. its an awesome place to work and to interact with kids and to be able to help them.
about the ymwca
VOLUNTEER (voormalige medewerker) –  Newark, NJ11 september 2018
I was a mentor for kids at the ymwca in Newark and now I help out at he Elizabeth location. its a cool place to meet individual's and network. I helped out with kids and trained them for basketball.
good atmosphere
pay was bad
Volunteer Job, good experience
health and fitness advisor volunteer, started (voormalige medewerker) –  London10 september 2018
It was a great opportunity to get involved in the fitness area, focusing in customer engagement and cub assistance.
The facility was great, which offered a great platform to train clients.
It was great to finally start engaging with members in the gym floor and finally develop the skills to transform them in to potential clients.
Pluspunten
Discount some of the courses.
No payment
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 2Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and enjoyed my time helping out.
Volunteer (voormalige medewerker) –  Cambridge, ON9 september 2018
I enjoyed spending my hours at the YMCA, it was nice of them to allow me to stay and help out the kids after finishing my lifeguard lessons. I would love to attend places where I can help out there just like I did at the YMCA.
Pluspunten
Relatable and easy going.
Needed more hours.
Good experience
Volunteer (huidige medewerker) –  Grove City, PA29 augustus 2018
I worked here as a volunteer for a couple of years. It was a friendly environment that was receptive to new people being able to share their ideas and be innovative.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun place to work at you got to learn and be that safe place for a lot of young children .
Volunteer (voormalige medewerker) –  Phoenix,Arizona28 augustus 2018
I really loved this job because it taught you how to have more patience and taught you how to talk and understand the young children we call the future .
Pluspunten
Discounts on partnering with the YMCA
No real benefits
Bedrijfscultuur
Leader in training for daycamps
Volunteer (voormalige medewerker) –  Edmonton, AB27 augustus 2018
This was many years ago, though from what I remember, I was trained fairly well to take care of children during the summer, we walked with groups of kids to the local park, or went swimming, pretty fun job.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
it was a fun and happy place to work
Volunteer (huidige medewerker) –  Hartlepool24 augustus 2018
it was a productive and a great way to meet other peop[e we opened boxes and bin bags full of donated items then they where inspected to see if they where saleable. the volenteers took turnsat using the cash register and working on the shop floor,some volenteers like staying at the back of the shop cleaning and tagging items. the money raised went to keep vunerable kids of the streets and food was also given to them.
thankyou
thomas
it kept you busy
it was a long day
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
productive fun workplace
Volunteer (voormalige medewerker) –  Wigan18 augustus 2018
i was a un-paid volunteer whilst i was in college. i enjoyed helping sort the items for selling and pricing them as well. the staff there are helpful and friendly.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Nice experience
Volunteer Work (voormalige medewerker) –  Stamford, CT16 augustus 2018
Overall volunteering for the YMCA was a great experience. I met a lot of people that eventually became friends. The working community at the YMCA is reminiscent of a family. We all work together making sure we get better each day.
Bedrijfscultuur
This was a voluntary job
Volunteer (voormalige medewerker) –  Camp Hill, PA9 augustus 2018
I enjoyed this position. Working with the children was very rewarding. Everyday was something new and exciting. I loved watching the children grow up
Best volunteering experience
Volunteer (voormalige medewerker) –  Montréal, QC7 augustus 2018
I started to do my volunteering job when I just came to Canada about a year ago, it was one of the best experience of all times, I was working waitpeople from all around the world and it made me happy how well they treated each other. I learn a lot about a lot of cultures and hoot respect and love each of them.
My boss was one of the best people I know here in Canada, and he became one of my friends, he helped me in every single way he could and gave the opportunity to work and help people that were in need just like me. He taught me everything I needed to know and more.
I welcomed Refugees from different parts of the world just like they received me when I came in the same situation, and that feeling I always save it in my heart.
Excellent enviroment
no breaks
Diverse atmoshpere
Volunteer (voormalige medewerker) –  Indianapolis, IN31 juli 2018
Working at the YMCA has opened up a new perspective on non for profit organization. I was used to working for profit organizations. To understand both has really showed me how business is conducted in a unique manner.
Great working environment
Volunteer (voormalige medewerker) –  Wayne, NJ24 juli 2018
Great platform to gain experience in health related fields. Staff is friendly and helpful. I would recommend anyone who is interested in a career in the health fields to volunteer or apply in YMCA
Friendly Staff, excellent working conditions
Minpunten
volunteer hours may not fit personal schedule
Fun
Volunteer-work (voormalige medewerker) –  Memphis, TN19 juli 2018
Very stress relieving, fair pay due to working hours. Slow paced with respectful employees and coworkers. Teamwork gets the job done as everyone count on each other
Fun place to work at
Volunteer (voormalige medewerker) –  Orlando, FL13 juli 2018
I love volunteering at the YMCS. I got to learn a lot of things and put smiles on the member face. I always workout their so it was indeed a pleasure.
Membership
No cons
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij YMCA. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag