ZNA
3,3 out of 5 stars.

ZNA Employee Reviews

2,5Work-Life Balance

I had a productive working period at the ZNA. Life in the military was adventurous and this taught me to take life challenges head-on. i graduated from being a boy to a man in the military.

No job security

Incentive is good everything else you can live with out. To many hours and time away from family. Unless you are not married and have no kids then this is the place for you.

Sehr fordernd, interessant und lehrreich

Die Arbeit ist sehr abwechslungsreich, forderte viel Konzentration und Einsatz. Die Kollegen sind sehr hilfsbereit, ebenso mein Vorgesetzter, der sehr flexibel ist und oft positive Kritik äusserte. Gute Leistungen werden bemerkt und honoriert.

Pros

Die gute Zusammenarbeit zwischen Pflege und Ärzten

Cons

Educational and adveturess

a typical day would be at 5.00am with drills the all day,i have to adapt to my surroundings, management was always firm at all times their disciplines. We had fun on the base such as darts, swimming and soccer, Hardest part was the tour we took in DRC being the first time, and making sure that my comrades and I came out alive .

Pros

access to medicals and internet

Cons

its was a 24/7 job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ZNA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,5 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,3 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,8 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,0 out of 5 stars for Management
2,5 out of 5 stars for Culture

Compare ZNA with

• ZNA
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?