This job has expired on IndeedReasons could include: the employer is not accepting applications, is not actively hiring, or is reviewing applications
International Product Manager Drinks
Full job description
As an International Product Manager (IPM) for the Drinks category you are responsible to implement the long term category strategy in close cooperation with the local marketing teams and the International Marketing Manager in order to achieve the expected business results for the category in line with the brand equity vision and strategy.
- You define the long term category vision in close collaboration with the International Marketing Manager. You enrich the category vision with concrete inputs & ideas to leverage the business.
- You take the lead in translating the category vision into yearly objectives and key initiatives for the category in close collaboration with the local marketing teams to ensure smooth implementation.
- You are responsible for the implementation of the key initiatives by defining the priorities and by leading the quarterly meetings in order to have clear and aligned action plans for the coming months.
- Starting from consumer & shopper research, you elaborate ideas for new products, line extensions or upgrades. You translate them into a product concept and you elaborate product charters to enable project management and implementation of innovation.
- To enable the successful development & implementation of innovations, you work closely together with the local marketing teams, international marketing colleagues (packaging, communication) and Supply Chain.
- Next to your responsibility over the category, you contribute to several strategic projects in the Marketing & Innovation department to tackle future challenges, which enables you to broaden your scope.
- You report to the International Marketing Manager.
- You combine a Master degree with minimum 5 years of marketing and category management experience in a leading FMCG environment.
- Experience in food is strongly recommended.
- Experience in product innovation and/or product development is a strong plus.
- Proficient knowledge of English and Dutch.
- Ability to combine innovative & creative thinking ability with strong analytical skills.
- Ability to create alignment in an autonomous way and to inspire the countries and departments.
- Strong Project Management skills, taking full responsibility for every milestone and finishing a project in time and on budget.