- Participate actively in project management office activities (project support, financial support, reporting).
- Whatever your background, if you’re looking for an…
- The opportunity to learn more about the practical use of data and the exciting projects we deal with on a daily basis.
- An interest in business management.
- Current enrollment in a related bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- Full support and guidance of a team of professionals.
- Then we look forward to meeting you!
- An internship at PwC not only offers an opportunity to build your skills and confidence, but also to work on projects that give you insight into who we are and…
- We’re looking for a talented Intern to join our Data Analytics team supporting the Assurance department as part of our Financial Audit team.
- You’re enrolled (or will be) in the last year of your master's degree in (Applied) Economics, Business Studies, Commercial Engineering or a related field.
- You will be part of a young and dynamic team.
- During your internship at PwC, you will support a team of managers.
- Your job responsibilities are very varied:
- Last, but not least, we assist our clients in proactively capturing network data in order to identify malicious activity and we assist them during cyber-attacks…
- Well then, we’ll be happy to welcome you to our young and dynamic team of actuaries.
- Your task will be to help our team that:
- Degrees/Field of Study required:
We have removed 0 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.