jobs in Bruxelles Evere
- Has bachelor level of thinking.
- The client is a international and well known player active in the rubber industry.
- You will have the following roles:
- Support the team in the follow-up of e-mails.
- Experience in administration or other relevant supportive functions.
- Invoices and claims entry and follow-up.
- You have a bachelor's degree or equivalent by experience.
- Providing general administrative support where necessary;
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and French.
- As a Digital Content Creative at Universal Music Belgium, you will be the ultimate video wizard working in the digital team.
- Then we are looking for you!
- Support team members and strive to achieve business KPI's.
- Preferably a bachelor within the field of Economics or Logistics.
- Attention to detail in daily work.
€1.850 - €2.400 per maand
- Onze klant maakt deel uit van een giant op de markt.
- Pas op: wij contacteren enkel mensen die voldoen aan de vereisten!
- Ben je op zoek naar je eerste functie?
- Our client is one of the world leader in the Consultancy sector.
- You salary will be adapted to your experience and you will get interesting extra-legal…
- Calendarmanagement of the HR team.
- An interesting position to follow a career in HR could be on the offer for the perfect candidate.
- Our client offers an attractive salary package within a multicultural team with room for growth.
- For this role, we are looking for someone with following…
- Direct report to the AP team lead.
- Ambitious team player, motivated and flexible.
- Able to work both independently and in a team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.