jobs in Dilbeek
Ridens Public Affairs
- Supporting the public affairs team in the delivery of advocacy campaigns, organisation of events and visit programmes.
- EU Public Affairs Intern (6 Months).
- Should you already have some technical knowledge in football that you would like to expand further on and you would like to be part of the team that is…
- TEAMWORK: Works collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals; solicits input by genuinely valuing others' ideas and expertise; is willing to…
- We facilitate a trustworthy and transparent environment to identify and support innovative companies and their projects through our online platform and at 25…
Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership
- The team is looking for an intern to support the team’s EU and international climate policy work, more specifically:
- Desk-based research and analysis.
- You will be welcomed in a dynamic work environment where passion for innovation, team spirit and continuous improvement are part of our main priorities.
Transport & Environment
- The model is currently a Microsoft Excel based model, and we would like this to be run in Python in order to improve its granularity and enable more in depth…
International Diabetes Federation European Region...
- IDF Europe is looking to hire a new Policy Intern to join the team.
- Excellent organizational and team working skills.
- A creative and dynamic environment.
Charles River Associates
- Tasks will be both varied and interesting and will give the participant a greater understanding of what it is like to work as an economist at CRA.
- Supporting in projects stakeholders management.
- FAST Center issues management (identify and solve operational problems and escalate when needed).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.