jobs in Grimbergen
You refined by:
Michael Page BE (undo)
- Responsible for people management, assist the operations team by giving guidance on a daily basis and by determining & giving management vision.
- Master Degree - preferably in psychology, anthropology, sociology or economics.
- A customised training plan & growing opportunity internally.
€90.000 per jaar
- Je zal leiding geven aan een multidisciplinair team van 120 tot 150 ingenieurs, architecten en tekenaars, verdeeld over drie pijlers (architectuur, techniek en…
- You are autonomous while still being a good team player.
- You are open minded and excellent communication skills.
- The financial follow up of every project :
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (especially MS Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint) and Power BI.
- Lead the implementation of the e-procurement tool and other digital…
- Our client is an international company active within the Financial Services Industry that provides solutions to companies, institutions and the public sector.
- The Consumer Intelligence Specialist will drive consumer and shopper understandings in the organization and will be in the lead to transform insights into…
- The Route to Market (RTM) Manager is responsible for the sales support team and the channel and account development team Belux, works closely with the country…
- Vous êtes responsable de la mise en place d'un plan de communication et de change management.
- Vous êtes titulaire d'un master.
- For this scope of activity, the Head of Compliance & Risk is the direct contact of the Senior Management or participates to the relationship with the Senior…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.