jobs in Lot
You refined by:
Eyetech Solutions (undo)
- You have a master degree in Computer Sciences, Statistics or other quantitative fields.
- You will join an international solid company existing in the retail…
- You hold a Bachelor degree or a Master degree in Economics / IT / Engineering.
- As an IT Business Analyst you will be responsible of joining a well stablished…
- Moreover, you will join a small team and a human size company.
- You will enjoy working in a small team, with flexible work hours and familial atmosphere.
- Our client is a key player in the pharmaceutical sector, they need an expert Windev to join their team responsible of the internal ERP.
- The Project Scheduler will manage the overall delivery plan for all components of the end client Programme and he/she will liaise with the wider PMO team in…
- Is a dynamic team player looking for a challenge within a fast-growing international environment, a quick self-starter with a pro-active attitude.
- The Candidate must be a Dynamics 365 expert and be able to establish a roadmap in these areas.
- My Client is a leader in the world of gaming and has been giving…
- Be part of a booming startup and so growing within the company.
- The company is an ambitious start-up who keeps on evolving.
- Company car + Fuel Card.
- Our client is operating all around Belgium, they need an expert to join their team responsible of applcations monitoring consumption, work processes, billing.
- I have been exclusively mandated by this client, who is a major company in the retail sector with critical projects within a complex environment.
Be the first to see new jobs in Lot
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.