jobs in Malderen
- Duties include driving on errands delivering documents or messages, handling baggage or light cargo; caring for vehicles, including cleaning inside and outside;…
Ambassade de Singapour
- Candidates should have strong interpersonal and organisation skills, possess a positive attitude, and should be able to manage multiple projects with strict…
Pon Equipment AB
- To be successful, you will need to develop and master a thorough understanding of our supply chain processes and systems.
- Nothing is so good that it cannot be made better, that is why we strive for continuous improvement in everything we do.
- Your team and your responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain multiple CFO and finance leadership team calendars, ensure the coordination of travel needs with the in-house travel agency.
- Educational background: You own a bachelor or master degree in computer science, or another master degree with a clear link to IT (mathematics, statistics,…
- Together we will co-create our future.
- You are a team player.
- Working for the BESIX group allows you to be a part of a dynamic, creative and entrepreneurial…
- Teamwork (Express positive attitudes and expectations of team or team members).
- Benefits package: temporary staff are covered by a benefits package which…
- If you are interested in working for a service-oriented, prestigious, and international real estate brand, you have an outgoing manner and enjoy working with…
- Today, we’re making it happen in offices all over town.
- Whether it’s for a breakfast meeting or teamlunch, to celebrate a new contract or new team member.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.