- Current enrollment in a related bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- Full support and guidance of a team of professionals.
- Then we look forward to meeting you!
- Bachelor's student in IT (management) or IT technology-related programmes, or a master's student in IT, Civil or Business Engineering, Mathematics, (Applied)…
- You’re enrolled (or will be) in the last year of your master's degree in (Applied) Economics, Business Studies, Commercial Engineering or a related field.
- You will be part of a young and dynamic team.
- During your internship at PwC, you will support a team of managers.
- Your job responsibilities are very varied:
- The opportunity to learn more about the practical use of data and the exciting projects we deal with on a daily basis.
- An interest in business management.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.