- Therefore, we are seeking a new IT Project Manager/Scrum Master to join our internal Project Management Office and deliver value to our internal clients.
- Bachelor or Master in Business Management, Economics, Marketing, Psychology or in IT.
- We focus on understanding our client’s challenges and developing custom…
- You will be part of PwC’s Risk Assurance practice and will assist our Financial Services Governance, Risk & Compliance team in providing advice to the largest…
- Last, but not least, we assist our clients in proactively capturing network data in order to identify malicious activity and we assist them during cyber-attacks…
- An internship at PwC not only offers an opportunity to build your skills and confidence, but also to work on client projects that give you insight into who we…
- In addition to a competitive salary, supplemented with attractive fringe benefits, we offer you a multidisciplinary environment with challenging career…
- The opportunity to learn more about the practical use of data and the exciting projects we deal with on a daily basis.
- An interest in business management.
- We help clients increase security with technology (Advanced Persistent Threat (APT), industrial espionage), strategy (governance, security architecture) and…
- Have a Master /Bachelor degree and at least 3 years of experience in recruitment in agency or internally, preferably in experienced financial profiles.
- We are a team of trusted people who work alongside our clients and build long lasting relationships that create value.
- Able to work independently and in a team;
Be the first to see new jobs in Ramsdonk
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.